Well its official I am proud to have finally talked my g/f into gettin a curve and shes only had it for 2 days and she said shes loves it once she can figure out all the features.....

Well she asked me to look today before I go into work to try and find her a black/pink theme..... So after about 10 min of lookin around on here i started to get distracted and was lookin for themes for my curve. Just wondering if anyone could help me out and if anyone knows of any pink/black themes if you could send me the links.......

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by hard12catch33; 03-20-09 at 03:33 PM.
    03-20-09 08:34 AM
    Look up Nancy Drew. She makes a lot of girly themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by skullgame45; 03-20-09 at 08:42 AM.
    03-20-09 08:39 AM
    Here's a couple I found. I don't know if it's exactly what she's looking for but here ya go. Hope it helps...

CHANEL Today Black 83XX - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

CHANEL Today Pink 83XX - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes
    03-20-09 08:41 AM
    Well its official I am proud to of finally talked my g/f into gettin a curve and shes only had it for 2 days and she said shes loves it once she can figure out all the features.....

Well she asked me to look today before I go into work to try and find her a black/pink theme..... So after about 10 min of lookin around on here i started to get distracted and was lookin for themes for my curve. Just wondering if anyone could help me out and if anyone knows of any pink/black themes if you could send me the links.......

Thanks in advance
    hahahaha you go distracted while looking.....ohhhh butterfly......... huh?? what was i saying??
    03-20-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD