UPDATED-the fonts on the banner and menus are easier to read now, and changed the icons.

Ok so I've made a few themes now, and I've looked at a lot of them on here and through a lot of google pages, and there's one kind of theme that I couldn't find. I've seen where some people have asked for a mossy oak or wildlife theme and nobody had answered them on there thread. Well here is one I've made and I like it a lot, I hope you do too.

For all you wildlife enthusiasts, deer hunters, and animal lovers, here is my theme I call Whitetail Deer.
    • The background images all came from Google (don't know exactly what website).
    • Homescreen is of a nice size buck and doe.
    • Lock screen is of two bucks fighting.
    • Imcoming call screen is another good size buck.
    • The icons I re-colored (they're a light orange color).
    • The menus are Realtree AP HD withe orange fonts.
    • Two styles: Bottom Dock and Bottom Dock with Weather

Whitetail Deer Bottom Dock 83xx
    OTA LINK
    Whitetail Deer Bottom Dock with Weather 83xx
    OTA LINK

Hope you guys enjoy this theme.
    Yes it is free, but donations are very much appreciated!
    DONATE
    Last edited by peteywhit_1990; 09-29-09 at 04:50 PM. Reason: *UPDATE*
    09-18-09 02:18 PM
    I want to make themes I have the theme maker but how can I get the 8900 style to make themes. Nice theme by the way
    09-18-09 02:20 PM
    I want to make themes I have the theme maker but how can I get the 8900 style to make themes. Nice theme by the way
    Do you have the latest updated version of plazmic theme builder? It has a 8900 device theme on there. There are many tutorials out there that walk you through the different things of plazmic. That's how I learned. I haven't paid for any tutorial videos or anything but there are some free ones out there and that's how I learned.

petey
    09-18-09 02:26 PM
    Ok so I've made a few themes now, and I've looked at a lot of them on here and through a lot of google pages, and there's one kind of theme that I couldn't find. I've seen where some people have asked for a mossy oak or wildlife theme and nobody had answered them on there thread. Well here is one I've made and I like it a lot, I hope you do too.

For all you wildlife enthusiasts, deer hunters, and animal lovers, here is my theme I call Whitetail Deer.

• The background images all came from Google (don't know exactly what website).
    • Homescreen is of a nice size buck and doe.
    • Lock screen is of two bucks fighting.
    • Imcoming call screen is another good size buck.
    • The icons I re-colored (they're a light orange color).
    • The menus are Realtree AP HD withe orange fonts.
    • Two styles: Bottom Dock and Bottom Dock with Weather

Whitetail Deer Bottom Dock 83xx

Whitetail Deer Bottom Dock with Weather 83xx

Hope you guys enjoy this theme.
    Yes it is free, but donations are very much appreciated!
    DONATE
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-18-09 07:06 PM
    Love the orange! Can't see lettering. Make me a pink and orange one for 8330 4.5

09-18-09 07:09 PM
    Love the orange! Can't see lettering. Make me a pink and orange one for 8330 4.5

What can't you see the lettering on? the menus? or the time and date?

and what would you like to be pink and orange???
    09-18-09 10:33 PM
    Petey, I really like all of your themes. I would like to see one in pink and black or orange and brown. Something fallish like whitetail one. I have a 8330/4.5. I have used a lot of your themes. Since I'm asking for something special, I don't have a problem with donating. Initials VGA with icons of your choice. Large as possible and business style. Thanks

09-19-09 09:56 AM
    This is great! Going to have to show my hubby when he gets home from work, he would love this!
    09-19-09 12:44 PM
    ok the fonts are easier to read now
    09-20-09 09:13 PM
    This is AWESOME!! Would you consider making one with the today format and maybe a strutting gobbler also?
    09-27-09 06:30 PM
    This is definitely a great theme and I will be donating. I've been looking for a mossy oak or hunting theme for a while and this hits the spot. Even tho I'm a lady its nice to see a good hunting theme.. I'm sick of all the glittery crap.
    09-28-09 11:34 PM
    This is AWESOME!! Would you consider making one with the today format and maybe a strutting gobbler also?
    Would you want a today on top of the bottom dock? Or just the today? And would you want messages calendar or what?

09-29-09 10:49 AM
    Would you want a today on top of the bottom dock? Or just the today? And would you want messages calendar or what?

A side or bottom dock would be great, messages & calendar. Could we get the fonts a big bigger too? My eyes are not that great and I have a few probs seeing the time.
    10-02-09 05:03 PM
    Can you make one for the tour? I have the curve but my boyfriend looooves to hunt and likes my background.

10-12-09 02:26 PM
    very original haha
    10-12-09 06:39 PM
    every time I try to put the theme on my phone it downloads all the way then it comes up with a failed error. it says 907 invalid COD Unable to import ZIP file. Please help I am willing to donate.
    10-25-09 03:30 PM
    every time I try to put the theme on my phone it downloads all the way then it comes up with a failed error. it says 907 invalid COD Unable to import ZIP file. Please help I am willing to donate.
    If you have data plan, you can use the ota links, but I'll check the zip files tomorrow..

so you can get it extracted to your computer, but it won't upload to your phone through dm?

10-26-09 12:02 AM
    I get an internal server error when trying to click the OTA link, any advice? thanks
    01-25-10 06:48 PM
    Was this theme specifically designed for a 8330 curve? I have an 8350i and did not know if it would work. I absolutely love this theme and would like to have it on my phone.
    02-21-10 08:28 AM
    Will this theme work for the 9700? It installs under Applications, but it doesn't show up as a theme.
    05-27-10 11:30 AM
    I LOVE this theme! I was wondering if u'd maybe consider making something with the Realtree Camo or Mossy Oak but with pink so its girly??

06-01-10 10:41 PM
    How do I load this theme on my phone Im a blackberry newbie.
    07-31-10 05:48 PM
    sorry guys...new at this. how do i gomabout downloading he camo and deer theme on my phone
    09-30-10 09:32 PM
    how do i download this theme
    10-03-10 10:33 PM
    I wanted to know if you could do me a huge favor and make me this exact same theme but for the curve 2 (85xx) please this one is the best one out there for me and the 83xx wont work for some reason
    12-06-10 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD