Update: 07/11 - 12:00noon

Added matching blue underlay to banner to allow the charging symbol to be displayed. Upon download, you should be prompted to download version 2.0. If not, refresh your download screen.

Update: 07/09 - 12:15pm CST

Here's the Today + Plus Version. All other screens are identical. You will notice that the tab for the home screen icons are centered around the Fedora Hat as well. Look at the icons background and to the right...you will see it. The dark red underlay is the focus for the home screen only.

OTA Download

Update: 07/09 -11:20am CST

• Changed list font color to white. This will make it play pretty with both Spell Check and Quick Launch.
    • Changed message list cursor to black
    • Changed application background color to a shade darker, gray to aide the White list font

Thanks for everyone's help with the Quick Launch font advice.

Update: OTA Link Added

Everyone, here's a theme that a friend had me build for him. It's a custom, Michael Jackson theme with several cool features to note:

• The Fedora Hat and Glove are used as the focus for the icons
    • The dialog boxes all include the Fedora
    • Homescreen contains no icons so it's perfect for your special MJ pic.

I'll have the OTA up in about an hour, but here's the Desktop Manager install. This link takes you to a directory that contains my Jesus Messiah theme, so feel free to grab it too! Download .Zip Download OTA

Last edited by mscooley; 07-11-09 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Charging icon now showing on banner. Added blue underlay behind battery.
    07-09-09 09:30 AM
    this is a REALLY nice and clean theme, awesome work!

the QL problem is something that only the end user can do... its the program its self, cant be changed another way (that i know of anyways)
    07-09-09 09:37 AM
    the QL problem is something that only the end user can do... its the program its self, cant be changed another way (that i know of anyways)
    Thanks. I appreciate it. If I can only determine which menu/background within Plazmic that determines QL's background color??
    07-09-09 09:39 AM
    See original post. OTA link added.
    07-09-09 09:53 AM
    Thanks. I appreciate it. If I can only determine which menu/background within Plazmic that determines QL's background color??
    Awsome theme,I'm really liking this. From my experience with QL and Plazmic, QL will usually take on the look and design of the menus but it uses the font color that you have set for the lists in plazmic not the font color for menus in plazmic.
    07-09-09 10:04 AM
    Awsome theme,I'm really liking this. From my experience with QL and Plazmic, QL will usually take on the look and design of the menus but it uses the font color that you have set for the lists in plazmic not the font color for menus in plazmic.
    Thanks. I couldn't figure that out for anything. I'm going to play with it a little bit and change up the list font color. Thanks, dude!
    07-09-09 10:08 AM
    yep, Guzzy is correct... QL does take on the menu format and font, but NOT the color unfortunatly OR the highlight bar color... thats the part that really sucks lol. its always black.. and on black menus... yeah, doesnt work so much lol.
    07-09-09 10:11 AM
    GREAT job I think this is one of the best ones so far !
    07-09-09 12:51 PM
    GREAT job I think this is one of the best ones so far !
    Thanks a lot! It's pretty cool.
    07-09-09 12:54 PM
    Love it...great theme...thx !
    07-09-09 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the theme is looks good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 03:37 PM
    Love it...great theme...thx !
    Thanks for the theme is looks good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it.
    07-09-09 03:41 PM
    This is nice..
    07-09-09 04:52 PM
    This is nice..
    Sweet. Thanks.
    07-09-09 06:05 PM
    Great job! Two thumbs up!
    07-09-09 06:08 PM
    mscooley, great job...one of the better ones i've seen.
    07-09-09 06:11 PM
    Great job! Two thumbs up!
    LOL! Why thank you, CMEC!
    07-09-09 06:11 PM
    mscooley, great job...one of the better ones i've seen.
    Thanks a bunch. Glad you like it.
    07-09-09 06:13 PM
    Thank you so much for this theme!
    07-09-09 06:40 PM
    I'm REALLY liking this theme. Thanks
    07-09-09 06:59 PM
    Thank you so much for this theme!
    Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.
    07-09-09 07:02 PM
    I'm REALLY liking this theme. Thanks
    I'm glad. I tried to make it pretty personal to MJ.
    07-09-09 07:03 PM
    Very nice theme. One time fa Mike!!!!!!!!
    07-10-09 12:02 AM
    Very nice theme. One time fa Mike!!!!!!!!
    LOL. Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Two of my favorite male celebs both start with MJ...Hmmm maybe that should be my next theme. lol.
    07-10-09 08:55 AM
    I just had to stop in and say thank you! This theme is great, you did a great job.
    07-10-09 09:24 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD