I've been playing with this theme for about a year. It wasn't made to impress, it was made to function.

I'm not a Graphics Artist. I claim no Artistic credit for any of this. Only for putting it together. The icons are "Tims". I forget were the BB wallpaper came from. The included Phillies Wallpaper is from "mandolux". He does awesome work, google him.

Zip file containing JAD and Phillies wallpaper

Zip file containing ALX for use with Desktop Manager and Phillies wallpaper

OTA Link w/out Phillies wallpaper
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Remove dead image links 2014-06-04
    08-18-09 03:19 PM
    cool, how about a calendar with entries and a messages that shows just a count of homw many unread? that would be sweet. btw, Phillies are rolling!!!!
    08-18-09 03:41 PM
    Can you add a bottom dock version of it?
    08-18-09 07:37 PM
    I'm having a hard time getting this to download. I extract the files use the dm and it does not come up with the right files. Can you help ? Please ! The theme is awesome. You have done a awesome job.
    08-19-09 10:36 AM
    Nice theme is there a OTA!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 11:56 AM
    cool, how about a calendar with entries and a messages that shows just a count of homw many unread? that would be sweet. btw, Phillies are rolling!!!!
    There are 2 entries for Messages, 1 entry for SMS/MMS & 3 entries for Calendar. Are you suggesting 0 entries for Messages & SMS/MMS and 6 entries for Calendar?
    08-20-09 06:46 AM
    Can you add a bottom dock version of it?
    I've tried to combined a Dock with the Today+ layout in the past with unsatisfactory results. Sorry
    08-20-09 06:49 AM
    I'm having a hard time getting this to download. I extract the files use the dm and it does not come up with the right files. Can you help ? Please ! The theme is awesome. You have done a awesome job.
    The JAD zip file is used to install the theme from your memory card, not the DM. I find this quicker than using the DM and it's harder to lose the files.

I've added a ALX zip file that contains the files required to install the theme using the DM.
    08-20-09 07:15 AM
    I've also added a OTA link. Hopefully someone will let me know in the OTA doesn't function properly.
    08-20-09 07:16 AM
    Thanks for the alx. The theme rocks dude. The OTA does not work properly. Wonderful job on the theme keep it up.
    08-20-09 07:56 AM
    Thanks for the theme.
    08-20-09 10:15 AM
    rastahl, I tried to PM you but I just signed up so its not letting me.

I know this a strange request, I really like this theme, would there be anyway you could send me the .thm and images? If not no biggie I'll try and recreate something similar.
    Their are just a few tweaks I'd like to make to make it work 100% for me.

Awesome theme and thanks for sharing!!!!
    08-27-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD