For any VW GTI fans out there, this is a clean looking GTI MkV inspired theme. The primary color palette is black, red, and white with shades of grey and pink used to complete a smooth overall look. I have created customized "dashboard guage" indicators for the battery and signal strength, and a "VW" logo for the new message icons. I have also turned the 5-spoke "flower petal" wheel design into a custom hourglass detailed in white, grey, and red.

I hope that you enjoy the theme whether you're a VW fan or just looking for something new. Three versions are currently offered via OTA download. If you need zip files for installation via desktop manager, just shoot me a PM.

Bottom Dock: Bottom Dock OTA Link
    - 6 user customizable icons in the home screen dock
    - home screen banner profile control

Today Calendar: Today OTA Link
    - 6 calendar entries on the home screen

Today Plus: Today Plus OTA Link
    - 3 message (e-mail) entries on the home screen
    - 3 calendar entries on the home screen
    07-28-09 09:04 PM
    Really like the speedometer like readouts for the signal and power. It looks like you put alot of time and thought into it. I really like it.
    07-28-09 10:25 PM
    wow this looks great. thanks for all of the variations!!
    07-29-09 12:51 AM
    Thank you both for the feedback. It takes a little more time to make the custom indicators, but I think it's well worth the effort. Plenty of good practice in Photoshop!
    07-29-09 06:04 PM
    yea thats nice.
    07-29-09 09:01 PM
    cant get it to load on my storm, any idea>?
    01-17-10 06:53 PM
    cant get it to load on my storm, any idea>?
    theme is for 8330. you have storm.
    01-17-10 11:08 PM
    Great looking theme, finally something different in the Auto department sides just varied wallpaper. Really cool. Added it to my sites archives and stored the files for my next update.
    01-18-10 01:12 AM
    Dude if you would could make it for the bb torch that would me awsome. BB torch 9800 OS 6 bottom dork!!! Please OTA link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 03:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD