Thanks Silverade
    10-27-09 08:07 AM
    gde, your work is awesome. I can understand some folks not wanting that screen, but don't take any heat for it. You offered to change it. Thanks for your work, bro. I'm rocking your themes.
    10-27-09 08:37 AM
    Will upload MYSTIC ANIMATED L WEATHER in a new thread in about 30 minutes
    A HUGE THANK YOU for the 'L' version GDK
    I happen to love love LOVE all your themes...and given the thousands of CM members and all those different personalities...learn to ignore the one's that flame you...it will make you a much happier person to go along with your great theme designing
    Much appreciated as always...thx for keeping it free and zip files
    10-27-09 09:10 AM
    Yes I like this one its really kool

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 12:52 PM
    That theme looks pretty nice!!
    I'll hafta download it!
    10-27-09 01:29 PM
    this is a great theme! i really like the look of it! any chance for a calendar version (but with keeping the weather slot)? thanks again, this is a sweet theme!
    10-27-09 01:35 PM
    Great theme and thank you for changing the incoming call photo. I am a pastor and didn't feel right with it, love your work keep it up and thanks again.
    10-27-09 08:53 PM
    Thank you so much!! I love all your themes... like everyone said it was a little surprise when the call screen came up.. though I was seeing things at first... it actually made me laugh a little bit and it definitely wasn't that big of a deal... there is worse out there. Thank you for taking the time to make these themes. And I wouldn't worry about what people said about something that was clearly an honest mistake. Can't please everyone... if people find it offensive, they shouldn't use it.. plain and simple. But there are plenty of people that enjoy your themes so thank you for taking the time to make them. =0)
    Last edited by sharifung; 10-27-09 at 10:03 PM.
    10-27-09 09:59 PM
    This is a very nice theme which I am really enjoying using. Thank you so much for offering it for free.
    10-28-09 09:20 AM
    this may be a stupid question but how do i download this theme? I clicked on the link and it just took me to a page with nothing but numbers.
    10-28-09 09:29 AM
    this may be a stupid question but how do i download this theme? I clicked on the link and it just took me to a page with nothing but numbers.
    You did click the OTA link from your BB browser, right? that's the only way it will work.
    10-28-09 11:01 AM
    I like it alot. First one I have used that the messages screen was not white. The only thing I see wrong is the notification icon for new messages is cutoff on the right side. Other than that awesome job! I'm kind of sorry I missed the call screen before it was changed. LOL!
    10-28-09 08:43 PM
    Well I've been using the theme for a few days now and I have to say that it runs great no lag at all very smooth I used a cool HD wallpaper , I'll be using this for awhile - or untill your next addition
    10-28-09 08:54 PM
    Hey, I sent you a PM. Please please please get back to me! Thanks.
    10-29-09 05:40 AM
    Thanks. Love the theme. Checking out more of your work now.
    10-30-09 10:48 PM
    Have'nt changed the theme yet , still lovin this awesome clean look
    11-01-09 10:07 PM
    Theme is AWESOME!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 07:22 PM
    I am actually verry Pi@#ed of at this moment at post #15 "lovemyspanish" It was a honest mistake with the girl in the incoming call screen. i use the image to develop and did not remove it by mistake. If you call a girl fullt clothed in a bikini "streched out" then I really dont know anymore....where do you live, in a cave in the 18th century??? If this is the snotty remarks I get then consider this my last theme!!!
    Ehhh...take it with a grain of salt! I'm a woman and I kinda thought it was funny! In fact I didn't even notice it until I saw "loves" comment. Your themes are among the best I've seen as far as originality and free-ness!

I have been using this theme since the 26th and I've only noticed one thing...it's that it seems to cause a memory leak with my phone. I usually run right around 19MB of file free but have notice that I'm down to around 13MB by the end of the day. I did a reboot last night and within a few minutes went from 19.8MB to 18.9 so I picked a different theme, rebooted again and have been at 19.3 for about 16 hours now. Again, it could just be my phone but I thought I'd give you some feedback in case anyone else notices it.

I'm willing to put up with it though since it's AWESOME! Thanks again!
    11-03-09 02:06 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD