this is a small bottom banner for wp show off. based on
    Cool Breeze requested mods on my "hidden icon..." thread.
    theres 2 variation blank home screen and with weather slot.
    screenshot:

ota:
    blank:
    http://nadjas9.mi.ohost.de/banner/co...tom_banner.jad
    weather:
    http://nadjas9.mi.ohost.de/weather/c...th_weather.jad

i have try the ota links both work fine but if ota not working or have a trouble with ota just grab the zips file below
    ::enjoy::
    --YOGA--
    Last edited by nadjas9; 11-23-09 at 07:38 AM. Reason: added requested option
    11-18-09 03:53 AM
    You are so awesome! I'm downloading it now and I'll let you know! Thank you, thank you!
    11-18-09 07:15 AM
    Ok, I'm back, and it looks totally awesome! I am SO impressed, even the icons are amazing! You have a talent and must continue making themes! Thank you again so very much, you've just made my day!
    11-18-09 07:27 AM
    Ure mostly welcome.. I'm glad u like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 07:42 AM
    d/l trying it. bottom banner looks fantastic!but please make the one w/o weather slot font menu larger for my older eyes
    Thanks!
    11-18-09 07:45 AM
    d/l trying it. bottom banner looks fantastic!but please make the one w/o weather slot font menu larger for my older eyes
    Thanks!
    Yes mam, will do that for you.. And I'm sorry bout the other my themes that u requested larger font on it. I still can't manage to do that cos' my harddrive went crash and I lost all the data on it. Thanks God I'm still had a few Icon left for this themes on my other computer.

11-18-09 08:32 AM
    Yes mam, will do that for you.. And I'm sorry bout the other my themes that u requested larger font on it. I still can't manage to do that cos' my harddrive went crash and I lost all the data on it. Thanks God I'm still had a few Icon left for this themes on my other computer.

Thank you if i could get this one with larger font would be great, I understand about the others, my computer crashed several months ago. so I know what a problem that is about losing data! Thats why i backup data on usb drives now
    Thanks again
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-18-09 at 08:40 AM. Reason: added line
    11-18-09 08:37 AM
    I love it! Thank you so much for sharing. It looks great.
    11-18-09 10:58 AM
    Great theme!! May I have a version with/out the weather slot with a larger bolder menu fonts also! Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by indigoblu; 11-18-09 at 01:15 PM.
    11-18-09 01:13 PM

Hi is this one going to possible the larger font on menus on the theme w/no weather slot?
    I love this theme just need larger font of menus
    Thanks!
    11-20-09 04:58 PM
    Yes mam, its done. I just don't have the time to upload it very2 busy mam, but now its weekend, and I will upload it in a couple of hours. I'm sorry for beeing so late. :-)

11-20-09 08:33 PM
    Yes mam, its done. I just don't have the time to upload it very2 busy mam, but now its weekend, and I will upload it in a couple of hours. I'm sorry for beeing so late. :-)

Thank you! looking forward to this revision did not mean for you to hurry or anything just wanted confirm that you could and would be able to revise with larger font
    Thanks again!
    11-20-09 09:44 PM
    Thank you! looking forward to this revision did not mean for you to hurry or anything just wanted confirm that you could and would be able to revise with larger font
    Thanks again!
    the bigger font is up mam.. i hope u like it.. thanks for using my themes..
    --YOGA--
    11-21-09 07:50 AM
    thank you!!!!!I have d/l to computer to put on phone. Will let you know if i have any issues
    11-21-09 08:15 AM
    I downloaded the blank screen with no weather slot and larger fonts, I see only the menu have a larger font...is there any way to make the fonts in Options menu, in your email/messages screen, etc larger? Thanks for a great theme!
    11-22-09 02:15 AM
    I downloaded the blank screen with no weather slot and larger fonts, I see only the menu have a larger font...is there any way to make the fonts in Options menu, in your email/messages screen, etc larger? Thanks for a great theme!
    i dl same one and i also would like to see option menu and call log bigger font rest looks great
    Thank you
    11-22-09 07:19 AM
    nice theme.
    11-23-09 03:02 AM
    i just re-upload the correct big font type.. now the font size in the options, message list and phone list should be bigger. just re-download it again.
    --YOGA--
    11-23-09 07:41 AM
    i just re-upload the correct big font type.. now the font size in the options, message list and phone list should be bigger. just re-download it again.
    --YOGA--
    redown loaded thanks for making font s bigger will check it out!
    11-23-09 07:59 AM
    --YOGA--
    Wanted to say Thanks once more to let you know that font size is just the right size now for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to make the changes I needed to use your theme.
    The theme is fantastic!! Can't wait to see what new and wonderful themes you come up with next.
    Last edited by brewersc; 11-23-09 at 08:59 AM. Reason: fix typo
    11-23-09 08:57 AM
    --YOGA--
    WOW! This is just right!!! Thank you so very much for altering the font size! This is just great!!! Thanks!!
    11-23-09 11:43 AM
    Thanks for this great theme, Nadjas!!
    04-07-10 03:05 PM
    This is one of my all time favorite themes!! So beautiful!

10-30-10 12:57 AM
    11-14-10 12:15 PM
    looks cool
    11-14-10 07:42 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD