After downloading countless themes and not being able to find one that had all features that I wanted, I decided to make one to my liking. I honestly wasn't planning on sharing this until someone asked about it and requested I did.

This is the first theme I've really put any time and effort into and I'm still learning how to use Plazmic so go easy on me. Criticism is welcome, just please don't flame.
    - Icons and Fonts are customizable.
    - Lock screen image is the same as homescreen
    - Available in 4 different colors.

[CENTER]
    Kasi,
    I had sent you a PM. I am wondering if by any chance you got it?
    Your themes are AMAZING
    10-21-09 04:29 PM
    Kasi,
    I had sent you a PM. I am wondering if by any chance you got it?
    Your themes are AMAZING
    I did get your PM. Sorry for not responding right away. I have been pretty busy lately.

When you say new message notification, do you mean the star that pops up on the icon or the little notifications in the banner? Or both? I'm pretty sure I can make it so there isn't a star that pops up on the icons, but I would have to see if Plazmic will allow me to remove the banner notification. I'll be opening up themebuilder tonight so I will take a look at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 05:26 PM
    I did get your PM. Sorry for not responding right away. I have been pretty busy lately.

When you say new message notification, do you mean the star that pops up on the icon or the little notifications in the banner? Or both? I'm pretty sure I can make it so there isn't a star that pops up on the icons, but I would have to see if Plazmic will allow me to remove the banner notification. I'll be opening up themebuilder tonight so I will take a look at it.

I'm looking for both. Like when you get a new email or text there are 2 seperate icons that appear on the screen notifying you that you have a new text or email, or ect. That's what I'm wanting to be hidden!

10-21-09 06:34 PM
    Great Themes, Kasi! I'll post how this worked for. others to see. Thank you for the hard work.

10-21-09 10:22 PM
    hey, i just downloaded your pretty in pink version today and its absolutely the best. it is exactly what I have been trying to find for awhile now. just one question: is it possible to have 1 icon on the front screen? if i installed the weather blank screen version can i change the icon? i guess i should download it and try to do so before i send a dumb question lol

thanks
    10-22-09 07:10 PM
    I like the color scheme, and wallpaper!

I to just posted my first, i'm still trying to figure out the weather slots
    10-22-09 08:19 PM
    hey, i just downloaded your pretty in pink version today and its absolutely the best. it is exactly what I have been trying to find for awhile now. just one question: is it possible to have 1 icon on the front screen? if i installed the weather blank screen version can i change the icon? i guess i should download it and try to do so before i send a dumb question lol

thanks
    You can put whatever app you want there. For the blank with weather slot all you need to do is put whichever app you want to show on the homescreen in the first icon spot on the app screen.

10-22-09 09:40 PM
    just a quick question, is it possible for you to do the pink weather blank theme with the weather slot being the clear icon like the icons are when you hit the menu button? jw, so it would be even more wallpaper friendly. sorry if i seem picky, i absolutely love this theme and plan on using it for a LONG time

thanks
    10-23-09 10:36 AM
    I LOVE the Pretty in Pink blank home screen one! Could I just ask a favor? It would be perfect if the icons weren't as transparent as they are. It makes it really hard to see them with some of my walls. If that's an easy change, I'd love it. If not, it's cool! It's still a wonderful theme. Great job!
    Hey Kasi, I asked about this on the last page and I'm not sure if you saw it.
    10-23-09 10:38 AM
    just a quick question, is it possible for you to do the pink weather blank theme with the weather slot being the clear icon like the icons are when you hit the menu button? jw, so it would be even more wallpaper friendly. sorry if i seem picky, i absolutely love this theme and plan on using it for a LONG time

thanks
    Yes, I can. It may take a day or two for me to get it done though, I have a busy weekend ahead of me but I will try to sit down tonight or tomorrow afternoon when I have a chance and edit it.

Hey Kasi, I asked about this on the last page and I'm not sure if you saw it.
    I did see it. Sorry I didn't respond; I am keeping track of requests for any changes. I'll see if I can get it done this weekend also.

10-23-09 01:54 PM
    Thats So Great!!!

Thanks So Much!!!!!
    10-23-09 03:16 PM
    I did see it. Sorry I didn't respond; I am keeping track of requests for any changes. I'll see if I can get it done this weekend also.

That's fine. I just wasn't sure. And thank you so much!
    10-23-09 04:03 PM
    Anyway I can get the "Ruby Red Blank Home" link so I can download it via my computer and then put it on my Blackberry?
    10-23-09 04:26 PM
    Hello..I get a back link error message when I try to download the jad file for the Lime Blank Screen theme link.

Thanks
    10-23-09 08:31 PM
    I guess I am a super-noob, I have tried using the .jad files and keep getting a code 907 invalid cod file after I select download. I am trying to get the Red / w/weather theme.

I copy the jad file to my sd card and use explore in the media player to install it. I must be doing something hugely wrong.

Thanks
    10-23-09 08:37 PM
    Anyway I can get the "Ruby Red Blank Home" link so I can download it via my computer and then put it on my Blackberry?
    Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send the .zip your way.

Hello..I get a back link error message when I try to download the jad file for the Lime Blank Screen theme link.

Thanks
    Back link error message? Not too sure what could be causing that. Are you trying to download through the BlackBerry browser or with an OTA downloader on your PC?

I guess I am a super-noob, I have tried using the .jad files and keep getting a code 907 invalid cod file after I select download. I am trying to get the Red / w/weather theme.

I copy the jad file to my sd card and use explore in the media player to install it. I must be doing something hugely wrong.

Thanks
    You need to have both the .jad & the .cod files on your media card to install that way. Are you trying to use an OTA downloader for the PC? If you are send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you a .zip with the files.

10-23-09 10:07 PM

Back link error message? Not too sure what could be causing that. Are you trying to download through the BlackBerry browser or with an OTA downloader on your PC?
    I was trying to load it OTA and I tried it three times and each time I got that 404 error message which you generally get when thelink has expired or is broken. I downloaded several of the other themes in various colors and they downloaded fine. Great themes by the way.
    Thanks
    10-24-09 12:00 AM
    I was trying to load it OTA and I tried it three times and each time I got that 404 error message which you generally get when thelink has expired or is broken. I downloaded several of the other themes in various colors and they downloaded fine. Great themes by the way.
    Thanks
    Ah, ok. That has happened once or twice before even with the links being right. I think when the server they are hosted on goes down for maintenance the links go down too. They seem to be working now though, or at least I tried all 4 of the Lime Green links and each one goes to the download page. Give it another try and if you are still getting the error message let me know. I don't have access to a PC with internet at the moment but I'll see what I can do to fix it.

10-24-09 12:12 AM
    Ah, ok. That has happened once or twice before even with the links being right. I think when the server they are hosted on goes down for maintenance the links go down too. They seem to be working now though, or at least I tried all 4 of the Lime Green links and each one goes to the download page. Give it another try and if you are still getting the error message let me know. I don't have access to a PC with internet at the moment but I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Let me clarify that the link does take you to the download page, but, when you click download and try to download theme, the download does not complete...I tried it several times again and I am still getting this error code:
    907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Would you be willing to make a black blank screen version or even a light grey version...I would certainly give a donation for this, if you have the time please consider this and let me know the cost.

Thank you for your time
    10-25-09 01:39 PM
    I love this theme Kasi, thnx!

Thnx, �Tripster�

10-25-09 10:38 PM
    great theme Kasi thanks! I d/l both red and pink
    10-26-09 09:07 AM
    Let me clarify that the link does take you to the download page, but, when you click download and try to download theme, the download does not complete...I tried it several times again and I am still getting this error code:
    907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Would you be willing to make a black blank screen version or even a light grey version...I would certainly give a donation for this, if you have the time please consider this and let me know the cost.

Thank you for your time
    Ok. I think I know what the problem is but without internet there isn't much I can do to fix it. If you would still like one of the green versions I can email them to you in a .zip so you can install from your media card.

I would be more than happy to to make a black and light grey version. I can get started on the black version tonight. Donation amount would be up to you of course.

I love this theme Kasi, thnx!

Thnx, �Tripster�

You're welcome & thank you. Glad you like it.

great theme Kasi thanks! I d/l both red and pink
    You're welcome. I'm glad that you like it. Thank you for taking the time to say thanks.

10-27-09 02:32 PM
    Ok. I think I know what the problem is but without internet there isn't much I can do to fix it. If you would still like one of the green versions I can email them to you in a .zip so you can install from your media card.

I would be more than happy to to make a black and light grey version. I can get started on the black version tonight. Donation amount would be up to you of course.

You're welcome & thank you. Glad you like it.

You're welcome. I'm glad that you like it. Thank you for taking the time to say thanks.

Thank you for starting on black version!! When you are finished with the theme/themes will you send me info on where to send a donation.
    Last edited by indigoblu; 10-27-09 at 07:21 PM.
    10-27-09 06:55 PM
    Great theme!

Best way to download this....

Open the first page of this thread on your computer, copy the link, send it to yourself by email using your computer....email comes to your phone, highlight the link and "get link" and your browers automatically opens the first page of this thread...and bam you just click on which theme you want, i did it last night, works great!!
    Last edited by PJwearsprada; 10-28-09 at 10:44 AM. Reason: more precise
    10-28-09 10:43 AM
    Hello,

Just downloaded your Ruby Red bottom dock.....WOW!!!! Nice shade of red!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

I was wondering if you can do a bottom dock in sage green? Many thanks!!
    10-28-09 11:59 AM
119 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD