I am digging that red theme.. I wonder what the blue theme looks like too

I have never downloaded a theme and have no idea how to do so
    Launch you blackberry native browser. browse to crackberry forums, log in, and click the OTA link in the forum post, follow the prompt and the theme is installes.

Go to options, themes, select the theme to activate it. I've noticed some themes behave better if you do a battery pull after activating the theme.

Cheers.
    09-15-09 02:52 AM
    I updated the original post to include a weather slot version of the blank homescreen for each color.

wow, finally a 3rd party theme i actually like!
    the iconless homsecreen one caused my 8330 to hourglass alot.. dunno why.. but the L theme is great, love the red, it matches my berry.

greatest free theme ever for me

cheers
    Glad you like it.
    09-15-09 05:13 AM
    great work!! thank you!!
    09-15-09 09:25 AM
    mmmm purple???!!!!!
    09-15-09 10:42 PM
    What is the difference between the 4 themes?
    09-15-09 11:03 PM
    mmmm purple???!!!!!
    Will do. I'll get to work on it as soon as I have the chance.

What is the difference between the 4 themes?
    One has no icons on the screen, one has only one icon for weather/whatever you wish, one has a bottom dock, and one has an L dock.
    09-16-09 01:40 AM
    Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-16-09 03:39 AM
    Hey Kasi, can you do a screen shot of the Brilliant Blue L dock theme? On the home screen, can you scroll the tb both up, down, left and right to navigate the icons? Or can the tb onle be scrolled vertically or horizontally?

Thanks
    09-16-09 09:35 AM
    Hey Kasi, can you do a screen shot of the Brilliant Blue L dock theme? On the home screen, can you scroll the tb both up, down, left and right to navigate the icons? Or can the tb onle be scrolled vertically or horizontally?

Thanks

Scrolling is up, down, left & right.

I'm going to be updating all versions of this theme some time this week with a better underlay/focus icon. I've been meaning to for a while but haven't had the time to.

09-16-09 10:10 AM

Scrolling is up, down, left & right.

I'm going to be updating all versions of this theme some time this week with a better underlay/focus icon. I've been meaning to for a while but haven't had the time to.

Thanks... Also how does everyone do screen shots like that? Is there an app for that LOL
    09-16-09 10:15 AM
    Thanks... Also how does everyone do screen shots like that? Is there an app for that LOL
    You're welcome

There are two apps for it. One is called CaptureIt, which can be found in the forums. I believe the "3rd party apps" forum has a thread with a list of OTA downloads, which is where you can find the link.

The other is called ZonaSnap. That can be found in the Crackberry App Store for free. The one feature ZonaSnap has that CaptureIt doesn't is being able to link the app to your Photobucket account.

If you decide to download one, give them both a try before choosing which to use permanently.

09-16-09 11:06 AM
    Hi, Kasi. Amazing work on these. i have your ruby red and its the best one i had so far.
    I'm having an issue though. I tried to D/L the brilliant blue theme bottom dock and it keeps saying the download failed. I tried it yesterday again same thing. any ideas?
    09-18-09 03:17 PM
    Hi, Kasi. Amazing work on these. i have your ruby red and its the best one i had so far.
    I'm having an issue though. I tried to D/L the brilliant blue theme bottom dock and it keeps saying the download failed. I tried it yesterday again same thing. any ideas?
    I'm not sure. I was able to download without any problems using the link. I'll try reloading the files and see if that fixes it.

09-21-09 02:47 PM
    like the pretty pink blank home but url does not work for me with my ota downloader is possible to email me zip file?

Also sent you PM earlier with email address for invisible theme with blue icons for same reason
    thanks a whole bunch!!
    Cathy
    09-21-09 03:15 PM
    like the pretty pink blank home but url does not work for me with my ota downloader is possible to email me zip file?

Also sent you PM earlier with email address for invisible theme with blue icons for same reason
    thanks a whole bunch!!
    Cathy
    I did get your PM and will be sending it once I get home. I'll send the files for the pretty in pink theme too.

09-21-09 03:54 PM
    thank you , i appreciate that. can't wait to get them!!
    love the look of both!!
    09-21-09 04:24 PM
    can you do a black one, with 8900 icons weather slot?
    09-22-09 06:28 AM
    Looks awesome. Are the menu icons smooshed like that, or is it just from the screen cap?
    09-22-09 08:26 PM
    KasiCatastrophe, I really love your themes! Is it possible for you to make a pearl 81xx versions? I would really like to put one on my husband's pearl!

09-23-09 07:20 PM
    Would it be possible for you to do a wood wallpaper theme with the weather slot? Thanks!
    09-24-09 09:22 PM
    ruby red bottom dock looks amazing!!! thanks so much!! kudos!!
    10-14-09 10:10 PM
    Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy lately. I just moved so I don't have a computer with internet connection, but once I have one again I will fill any requests for changes.

10-14-09 10:16 PM
    I'm sorry, I thought I replied the other day when I snagged the pink version! Anyways, thank you I love it with my Marilyn Monroe wp
    10-18-09 11:13 PM
    funny i was jus thinkin that i wanted to get a greem bottom dock lol instead of black or blue lol very nice
    10-19-09 08:25 PM
    I LOVE the Pretty in Pink blank home screen one! Could I just ask a favor? It would be perfect if the icons weren't as transparent as they are. It makes it really hard to see them with some of my walls. If that's an easy change, I'd love it. If not, it's cool! It's still a wonderful theme. Great job!
    10-20-09 09:07 PM
119 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD