Love this theme, very clean and sharp with great icons. The only problem is the menus are not Opera or Bolt friendly. Is it possible to get a fix for this. I'm still going to use this theme though and use Opera as little as possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:26 PM
    First off this is a smooth theme. I've tried many themes before and this one isn't a memor hog or anything like that while still looking pretty sharp. One bug I encountered though while using it was only when I was using opera mini browser. When you go to use the menu function, the in-program menu only flashes up... leaving you to guess what you are scrolling through/on. No problem though, I switched back to the default bb browser cause this theme was definitely worth it. Thanks for the time you put into this! Again, GREAT theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 01:19 PM
    Why isn't the 8900 working? it says it's an unknown format or it's damaged. Someone please help!!! I'm desperate for this theme!!
    09-30-09 08:30 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the way i got this theme on to my phone:

-downloading the zip file
    - extract the files
    -open the folder so that you see all the cod and jad files
    -open media manger(from blackberry desktop manager) -->go to media card
    -highlighted all cod and jad file within the folder and dragged to media card within media manger.
    -Once you disconnect from media manager go to media on your phone and click BB button you should see (i think) explore
    -Go to the location where the files where dragged to
    -Click the jad file and it should instructed you to download from there.

Hope this helps :-)
    Thank you very much. I have never added a theme this way and great learning experience. This theme is awesome!!!
    10-02-09 09:29 PM
    I have too say....probably the best Pre Theme out there. Im really liking this theme.
    10-03-09 08:55 AM
    is anyone else having trouble downloading the 8900 version?? gives me error message that file is corrupted.
    10-03-09 05:51 PM
    there is no icon for SMS messages? i can't find it or access my sms messages. am i mistaken?
    11-30-09 10:57 PM
    So amazing! Thanks! It is free at last!
    05-06-10 12:01 AM
    there is no icon for SMS messages? i can't find it or access my sms messages. am i mistaken?
    the envelope that looks like the gmail icon is sms and mms. hope this helps!
    05-07-10 10:26 AM
    Did this ever come out with calendar rather than messages?
    05-10-10 03:49 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD