Hey Guys check this new themes... i just finish build it.. hope u like it.. fresh new.. and simple.

[IMG][/IMG]

download the zip files below.. sorry no ota download.. just dont know that yet..

::enjoy::
    Last edited by nadjas9; 11-05-09 at 12:13 PM. Reason: added requested option
    09-13-09 04:00 AM
    Very nice =)
    09-13-09 06:52 AM
    I just installed this them and I really like it, very professional and clean layout. If I can make two suggestions, and these are merely due to my preferences not your work, I love big time size on the banner so that I can read the time without finding my glasses Is there a way to make the time twice the size that it is but in the same place? I see that you have the name Blackberry above the time, but that does not show on my 8330, so maybe you can increase the size of the time?

Also, is there a way to make the text for the weather slot icon fade out like the bottom dock icons do? I use Berry Weather in that slot and it has it's own banner that shows the temperature so I don't need that text to be permanent.

Thank you so much for sharing this theme, it's a keeper!
    09-13-09 10:25 AM
    Awesome theme !
    Thx for sharing and thx for making it FREE
    09-13-09 11:09 AM
    I just installed this them and I really like it, very professional and clean layout. If I can make two suggestions, and these are merely due to my preferences not your work, I love big time size on the banner so that I can read the time without finding my glasses Is there a way to make the time twice the size that it is but in the same place? I see that you have the name Blackberry above the time, but that does not show on my 8330, so maybe you can increase the size of the time?

Also, is there a way to make the text for the weather slot icon fade out like the bottom dock icons do? I use Berry Weather in that slot and it has it's own banner that shows the temperature so I don't need that text to be permanent.

Thank you so much for sharing this theme, it's a keeper!
    Hey there thanks for the input.. Once I get home I'll do your request n ill upload it here. Thanks for using my themes. :d

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 11:14 AM
    @dollface54: Sir i have done your request, make the size of the time bigger, and removed the weather slot text. hope u like it.
    thanks for using my themes.
    09-13-09 03:04 PM
    @dollface54: Sir i have done your request, make the size of the time bigger, and removed the weather slot text. hope u like it.
    Oh, thank you so much!!! I am really digging this theme, perfect in every way. Oh, and I'm a girl Have a great night.

EDIT: it is installed and it is PERFECT! I thank you so much for making my requested changes and for making your theme free. It is really very nice, highly recommended!!
    Last edited by dollface54; 09-13-09 at 06:45 PM.
    09-13-09 06:27 PM
    Hello all
    I having a difficult time installing the theme.
    I havent been able to install any theme i always get an error message program not reconized .
    can someone give me a quick tuitorial on how to install cod alx themes .thanks in advance v
    09-13-09 07:41 PM
    Very neat and clean theme! Great work! Any chance of getting the color changed to purple on the theme for dollface54?
    09-13-09 11:49 PM
    Make it for the Tour!
    09-13-09 11:52 PM
    Very neat and clean theme! Great work! Any chance of getting the color changed to purple on the theme for dollface54?
    Hey, there.. That's can be done! Just tell me the details.. (What part of the theme that should be purple) ^^

09-14-09 12:04 AM
    Hello all
    I having a difficult time installing the theme.
    I havent been able to install any theme i always get an error message program not reconized .
    can someone give me a quick tuitorial on how to install cod alx themes .thanks in advance v
    Hey there, u have to make sure ur blackberry running os 4.5 to use this themes or other themes, u have to install the (dm) desktop manager software on your pc, once its all fit the required, plug your bb to the computer using data cable, and than start the dm, after the dm detected your device hit the app loader, after u in the apploader screen if u using dm ver 4.2 u have to hit the add button, and browse for the alx files, if u were using dm 4.5 u should hit the browse button to locate your alx file, select the alx files, hit ok, n than hit next n follow the instruction on the screen. After that done the bb will restart and mate don't unplug the bb just wait until all finish and your bb back on.

If the instruction above doesn't work for u try this bpbrown trick, big thanks to bpbrown for the trick info:

The apploader instead of opening the DM. It is pretty straightforward. C:/program files/common files/research in motion/apploader. Try that method for installing. I have a problem using DM, it always want to evoke an ITT policy so I have to use the apploader for all my installations. I hope that works for you and it will not unistall any of your other applications.

09-14-09 12:25 AM
    Hey Guys check this new themes... i just finish build it.. hope u like it.. fresh new.. and simple.

[IMG][/IMG]

download the zip files below.. sorry no ota download.. just dont know that yet..

::enjoy::
    And the best part is that they are free. Thanks so much for sharing. Keep doing what you do.

You requested via this forum some LV walls I will post them for you. You may need to resize for other berries. There are 320 X 240 dimension especially for the curve. Just click and it will give the size for the curve. Thank you again for your themes.

Attachment 37694

Attachment 37695

Attachment 37696
    Last edited by bpbrown; 10-11-09 at 01:48 AM.
    09-14-09 02:55 AM
    Wow, thank you somuch bpbrown, ill build a themes with that wallpaper, to match my lv rubber, and my lv bags ::lol:: I'm really love lv!! Thank you so much for sharing that, ure the best!!! ^^

09-14-09 03:31 AM
    Very sweet looking theme, great job well done!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-14-09 04:06 AM
    Here is what mine looks like today: this is one awesome sweet theme!! thank you so much. and thank you to the poster who graciously posted the LV wallpapers

09-14-09 07:14 AM
    Here is what mine looks like today: this is one awesome sweet theme!! thank you so much. and thank you to the poster who graciously posted the LV wallpapers

OMG!! thats look even much better... nice.. thanks dollface54 for sharing the screen shoot..

it even look good with the black one..

-- im so happy ---
    Last edited by nadjas9; 09-14-09 at 07:31 AM. Reason: edit:
    09-14-09 07:22 AM
    Awesome theme, thanks! Also, if possible, can you tell me where you found that orange bb logo wallpaper?

Thanks again.
    09-14-09 04:12 PM
    Awesome theme, thanks! Also, if possible, can you tell me where you found that orange bb logo wallpaper?

Thanks again.
    The wallpaper I make it my self (make as a reedit from 2 images using photoshop) the flame I got here from crackberry.com under wallpaper thread, and the logo I was got it by google-ing.. I just simply make the layer order to multiply and edit the layer blending option.

There's the wallpaper.. ::enjoy:: ^^

09-15-09 12:50 AM
    greta theme...did you ask around for the Mods to help you with OTA??
    09-15-09 09:14 AM
    greta theme...did you ask around for the Mods to help you with OTA??

been try to ask but come out with no answer.. and also been try to google-ing.. but since im a graphic designer not a programming, i cannot really figure it out on how to make an OTA download.. do you have any suggestion?

----YOGA-----
    -thanks in advance-
    09-16-09 01:35 AM
    Try PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! or
    Free BlackBerry Themes | Blackberry Storm Themes | Blackberry Bold Themes

I would hope a mod would respond here, to steer you in the right direction..
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/ht...-files-159995/
    found this thread here for you...

Last edited by j.p.hatfield; 09-16-09 at 05:05 AM.
    09-16-09 04:38 AM
    Hi tried your theme one for dollface , nice theme but for the font on menus and in appl like the call log( font is way to small to see or read).. if you could use a larger font that would be great.
    Otherwise Great theme!
    09-16-09 08:28 AM
    Hi tried your theme one for dollface , nice theme but for the font on menus and in appl like the call log( font is way to small to see or read).. if you could use a larger font that would be great.
    Otherwise Great theme!
    hey there brewersc.. got reedit the themes for you.. make it bigger font then the original themes that i build. try it and hope it fits u.

09-16-09 11:09 AM
    Good job, theme looks awesome. Might be the first theme I install.
    09-16-09 11:13 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD