Theme: Fomalhaut (83xx)

Cost: $0.00, but i would ask you to post if you d/l and like it.
    Creator: fein34
    Device/OS: Curve 83xx, OS 4.5 only
    Features: weather in banner, hidden alarm clock behind time, hidden dock
    Theme number: first
    Credits:
    Inspiration: Storm-/Bold-/Javelin-like (aneto), Genesis (JCDesigns), iPrescision (Deadmau5)
    Help: �hidden dock� tutorial (ashabee)
    OTA Hosting: Eric Crist

OTA:http://tinyurl.com/mld6bg

As I made this theme 1. for myself because I couldn�t quite find what I was looking for in other people�s themes and 2. as a means to learn themebuilder/composer, i�m sorry, I will not honor requests to change a font, remake it in pink, have a today+ version, etc., so please don�t ask. This is **for free**, take it or leave it.

The stress on this theme is readability, clarity, and usability. All menus for 3PA�s should work fine (i.e., Facebook, GTalk). All fonts are clear and there should be no overlaps. It is wallpaper-friendly. The only changes I will make are 1. if the backgrounds or icons, which are believed to be in the public domain, are not-I will remove them, simply contact me and it will be fixed ASAP, or 2. someone finds a legitimate bug.

I will not be accepting donations. The only **payment** I expect is that if you download it, and like it, that you post so I know! I would love for every curve user to have this on their device and find it useful.

Navigation:
    All slots are user customizable, the slot in the banner is meant for a weather icon (I personally use BBweather), the slots in the hidden tray on the right are also customizable. The slot numbering is as follows:
    Bottom icons: 1-5 (left to right)
    Hidden tray: 8-6 (top to bottom, so the cursor navigates properly)
    Weather: 9
    hidden alarm� (it�s behind the time/date): navigate UP from slot 1

Enjoy!
    07-19-09 07:15 PM
    I like it
    07-19-09 07:20 PM
    Very nice theme. I really like the hidden side dock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 07:45 PM
    Very cool! Nice work.

07-19-09 08:29 PM
    I like it a bunch, cool concept with the hidden alarm. Well done my friend!

07-19-09 08:47 PM
    for the theme, I am attempting to download now but there is an issue. Even I do not get it, nice works.
    07-19-09 09:10 PM
    for the theme, I am attempting to download now but there is an issue. Even I do not get it, nice works.
    what seems to be the issue? is anyone else having problems with the download?
    07-19-09 09:47 PM
    Just installed and it is a v ery very nice theme! The only thing I kind of don't like are the icons. I like more plain strait forward icons but, the rest of the theme makes up for it. I like it! Thanks, good job!

07-19-09 11:06 PM
    I really like the theme. Ran slow at first but I downloaded it again and its perfect my favorite theme I've seen. good work

Last edited by lax4life1011; 07-20-09 at 12:38 PM.
    07-19-09 11:20 PM
    I can't seem to d/l OTA either. Keep getting an error. Posted in error, retried worked fine. Thank you

Last edited by mariorowland; 07-20-09 at 12:44 AM.
    07-20-09 12:41 AM
    Great job man
    07-20-09 01:33 AM
    nice theme, love the hidden alarm..nicely done.. Thank you
    07-20-09 07:54 AM
    hey thanks for the theme! it looks great on my curve. I really like the translucent banner it definitely works well with my wallpapers!

thx again!
    07-20-09 03:00 PM
    Very nice job! One of the best themes I've ever used.

07-20-09 03:04 PM
    thank you all so much for giving it a look and posting! it means a lot to me that i can make something that others find useful.

i'm thinking about releasing Fomalhaut's "sister", "Gliese", with either a hidden crossbar or a regular crossbar (either would have weather in the banner). however, from my experience, crossbars run slowly. thoughts?
    07-20-09 05:21 PM
    I downloaded this theme and I really love it! It's very attractive visually and user friendly. I'm very impressed and I really appreciate you offering this for everyone's use. Thanks. Linda
    07-20-09 06:36 PM
    Loove this! Nice work!!
    07-20-09 06:44 PM
    Very cool theme. I will be trying this out for a while. Takes a little getting use to.

07-20-09 08:41 PM
    Love it, thanks.
    07-20-09 09:18 PM
    I really dig ur artistry in putn this theme together.GREAT WORK.love to see more of your work.NEW FAN!

07-21-09 06:02 AM
    nice!!!! great work!!
    07-21-09 07:20 AM
    Fantastic theme - and free too - thank you for that!! We'll all wait for more...
    07-21-09 10:32 AM
    Excellent theme choice, impressive design n choice of icons. I will definitely make this my primary. I hope u create more!
    07-21-09 10:25 PM
    That's very kind of you.. I love it
    07-21-09 10:38 PM
    I love the theme and I really want to know where you got the deafualt wallpaper for the locked screen, the cement wall?

07-25-09 02:52 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD