07-25-09 05:44 PM
26 12
tools
    Theme: Fomalhaut (83xx)

Cost: $0.00, but i would ask you to post if you d/l and like it.
    Creator: fein34
    Device/OS: Curve 83xx, OS 4.5 only
    Features: weather in banner, hidden alarm clock behind time, hidden dock
    Theme number: first
    Credits:
    Inspiration: Storm-/Bold-/Javelin-like (aneto), Genesis (JCDesigns), iPrescision (Deadmau5)
    Help: hidden dock tutorial (ashabee)
    OTA Hosting: Eric Crist

OTA:http://tinyurl.com/mld6bg

As I made this theme 1. for myself because I couldnt quite find what I was looking for in other peoples themes and 2. as a means to learn themebuilder/composer, im sorry, I will not honor requests to change a font, remake it in pink, have a today+ version, etc., so please dont ask. This is **for free**, take it or leave it.

The stress on this theme is readability, clarity, and usability. All menus for 3PAs should work fine (i.e., Facebook, GTalk). All fonts are clear and there should be no overlaps. It is wallpaper-friendly. The only changes I will make are 1. if the backgrounds or icons, which are believed to be in the public domain, are not-I will remove them, simply contact me and it will be fixed ASAP, or 2. someone finds a legitimate bug.

I will not be accepting donations. The only **payment** I expect is that if you download it, and like it, that you post so I know! I would love for every curve user to have this on their device and find it useful.

Navigation:
    All slots are user customizable, the slot in the banner is meant for a weather icon (I personally use BBweather), the slots in the hidden tray on the right are also customizable. The slot numbering is as follows:
    Bottom icons: 1-5 (left to right)
    Hidden tray: 8-6 (top to bottom, so the cursor navigates properly)
    Weather: 9
    hidden alarm (its behind the time/date): navigate UP from slot 1

Enjoy!
    07-19-09 07:15 PM
    I like it
    07-19-09 07:20 PM
    Very nice theme. I really like the hidden side dock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 07:45 PM
    Very cool! Nice work.

07-19-09 08:29 PM
    I like it a bunch, cool concept with the hidden alarm. Well done my friend!

07-19-09 08:47 PM
    for the theme, I am attempting to download now but there is an issue. Even I do not get it, nice works.
    07-19-09 09:10 PM
    for the theme, I am attempting to download now but there is an issue. Even I do not get it, nice works.
    what seems to be the issue? is anyone else having problems with the download?
    07-19-09 09:47 PM
    Just installed and it is a v ery very nice theme! The only thing I kind of don't like are the icons. I like more plain strait forward icons but, the rest of the theme makes up for it. I like it! Thanks, good job!

07-19-09 11:06 PM
    I really like the theme. Ran slow at first but I downloaded it again and its perfect my favorite theme I've seen. good work

Last edited by lax4life1011; 07-20-09 at 12:38 PM.
    07-19-09 11:20 PM
    I can't seem to d/l OTA either. Keep getting an error. Posted in error, retried worked fine. Thank you

Last edited by mariorowland; 07-20-09 at 12:44 AM.
    07-20-09 12:41 AM
    Great job man
    07-20-09 01:33 AM
    nice theme, love the hidden alarm..nicely done.. Thank you
    07-20-09 07:54 AM
    hey thanks for the theme! it looks great on my curve. I really like the translucent banner it definitely works well with my wallpapers!

thx again!
    07-20-09 03:00 PM
    Very nice job! One of the best themes I've ever used.

07-20-09 03:04 PM
    thank you all so much for giving it a look and posting! it means a lot to me that i can make something that others find useful.

i'm thinking about releasing Fomalhaut's "sister", "Gliese", with either a hidden crossbar or a regular crossbar (either would have weather in the banner). however, from my experience, crossbars run slowly. thoughts?
    07-20-09 05:21 PM
    I downloaded this theme and I really love it! It's very attractive visually and user friendly. I'm very impressed and I really appreciate you offering this for everyone's use. Thanks. Linda
    07-20-09 06:36 PM
    Loove this! Nice work!!
    07-20-09 06:44 PM
    Very cool theme. I will be trying this out for a while. Takes a little getting use to.

07-20-09 08:41 PM
    Love it, thanks.
    07-20-09 09:18 PM
    I really dig ur artistry in putn this theme together.GREAT WORK.love to see more of your work.NEW FAN!

07-21-09 06:02 AM
    nice!!!! great work!!
    07-21-09 07:20 AM
    Fantastic theme - and free too - thank you for that!! We'll all wait for more...
    07-21-09 10:32 AM
    Excellent theme choice, impressive design n choice of icons. I will definitely make this my primary. I hope u create more!
    07-21-09 10:25 PM
    That's very kind of you.. I love it
    07-21-09 10:38 PM
    I love the theme and I really want to know where you got the deafualt wallpaper for the locked screen, the cement wall?

07-25-09 02:52 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD