Here's one I've been using and decided to spruce up and share. It uses different ideas from various Linux window managers, with the amazing Nuvola icon set resized to work on the berry. It's very clean and works well with many different walls.

Calendar edition and Messages edition each have 5 slots for the today items. Can't see that as I only have 2 messages when I grabbed the screen

Home screen

Weather Slot edition

Calendar edition

Messages edition

Icon screen

Dialogs

Menus

OTA Links:

LinBerry Basic
    LinBerry Weather
    LinBerry Calendar
    LinBerry Messages

Thanks and I hope all enjoy.
    Last edited by gbhil; 09-26-09 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added Today versions 9/26/09
    09-24-09 02:37 PM
    I like it!!! Can you add the weather slot to the upper left hand corner on the homepage? please! Thanks, Jenny
    09-24-09 03:13 PM
    This is a great looking theme!!!! I almost wish that i still had my Curve...LOL!!!
    09-24-09 03:16 PM
    @jennifer72 - sure can. Let me see what all requests I get (I'm always open to them. I ENJOY this) and I'll get to cracking

@JR Rider - thanks man. A Tour thememaker could have a blast with the graphics. I had to cut them way down in size and color for the curve. I would imagine they would look amazing at Tour size and resolution.
    09-24-09 04:16 PM
    Omg! Can we get this for the pearl?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 04:21 PM
    Wow, I love this theme, will be watching for the weather slot version. Thanks so much for keeping the 8300 love going!
    09-24-09 04:57 PM
    I like this! Thank you!
    09-24-09 05:34 PM
    Lookin good man.
    09-24-09 07:13 PM
    wowww. love it!
    09-24-09 10:21 PM
    Love this theme....Today (calendar)?

09-25-09 09:16 AM
    weather slot and I'm in on this!
    09-25-09 09:23 AM
    Omg! Can we get this for the pearl?

Let me finish it out for the 83xx, and if you're willing to test it I'll certainly try doing it for the pearl.

Wow, I love this theme, will be watching for the weather slot version. Thanks so much for keeping the 8300 love going!
    I like this! Thank you!
    Lookin good man.
    wowww. love it!
    Thanks folks. Glad to make something useful for others.

Love this theme....Today (calendar)?

weather slot and I'm in on this!
    In the works -
    Weather slot version
    Today Cal with and without weather
    Today msg with and without weather
    Today cal+mess with and without weather.

One minor issue - due to the limitation of Plazmic () the weather versions will likely only have a 5 icon dock. There's just no way to get theme builder to correctly import 7 icons, 7 highlight animations, and the background of the dock(s) and show it all. The only way around it is to have no focus indication on the homescreen icons, and I'm just not happy with that. Trying to monkey around with the svg file and see if it can be done in any way, but it's not looking good.
    09-25-09 04:25 PM
    Five icons on the homepage with the weather slot is fine! Don't stress about it! Akuna Matata!
    09-25-09 04:42 PM
    Nice theme, but not Opera friendly.

09-25-09 05:12 PM
    Nice theme, but not Opera friendly.

Thanks (I think).

This one will never be opera friendly. Pin that one on the dev's at Opera. Every other app that has it's own menu (QuickLaunch for example) can easily deal with transparent and semi-transparent dialog boxes, so there is no reason why Opera can't do it as well. IMO if Fabien can make Later Dude's menu work, then the comparativly HUGE pool of resources at Opera need to get off their duff.

First post updated with weather edition. Enjoy.
    09-25-09 06:07 PM
    thats pretty cool
    09-25-09 07:03 PM
    Looks beautiful, but I can't use it if its not Opera/Bolt compatible. Cheers.

09-25-09 07:10 PM
    Another great theme gbhil...keep em coming.....love the icons
    09-25-09 08:42 PM

This one will never be opera friendly. Pin that one on the dev's at Opera. Every other app that has it's own menu (QuickLaunch for example) can easily deal with transparent and semi-transparent dialog boxes, so there is no reason why Opera can't do it as well. IMO if Fabien can make Later Dude's menu work, then the comparativly HUGE pool of resources at Opera need to get off their duff.
    [/B]
    As a fellow theme builder I couldn't agree more. I've hacked up my themes so the opera/bolt menus show correctly but it's rediculous. Especially since one of my themes uses transparency as it's main feature! I applaud your desire to stand firm on the semi-transparent menus. They look better and they SHOULD WORK!! (were it not for lazy software developers).
    09-25-09 09:14 PM
    thats pretty cool
    Thanks

Looks beautiful, but I can't use it if its not Opera/Bolt compatible. Cheers.

I completely understand. Thanks for the praise though

Another great theme gbhil...keep em coming.....love the icons
    Takes more than a little water to keep me from playing around with Plazmic. And I've already backed the files for this one on my desktop lol.

As a fellow theme builder I couldn't agree more. I've hacked up my themes so the opera/bolt menus show correctly but it's rediculous. Especially since one of my themes uses transparency as it's main feature! I applaud your desire to stand firm on the semi-transparent menus. They look better and they SHOULD WORK!! (were it not for lazy software developers).
    Thanks. I'm glad it's not just me that feels that way. Normally, I would just clicky and make the dialogs a solid color for Opera and such, but this one just doesn't look right without the nice menus and dialog boxes. Anyone that want's an opera friendly version is more than welcome to the .thm, .svg, .cp, icons, etc. and can crank it out to their liking. But MY name is on this one, and it's the first theme that I actually put time into the graphics vs. nifty tricks in composer lol.
    09-25-09 10:53 PM
    Brilliant theme! Would it be possible to make one without the transparent menus?

09-26-09 05:49 AM
    First post updated with Calendar and Messages edition.

A full-on Today version is still in the works, just have to fool Plazmic into letting me export it correctly. This is what I have so far lol

I'll get it. This buggy software doesn't get to win this one.

Brilliant theme! Would it be possible to make one without the transparent menus?

I'm glad you like it, and I really appreciate your nice way of requesting. Unfortunatley I'm not budging on this one, and won't be making a version with plain dialogs. I would be more than happy to send you all the resources so you can make the changes yourself though. Just let me know.

I'm not trying to be a dip****, but this one needs to stay as-is for me. Hope you can understand.
    09-26-09 03:35 PM
    just put this on my curve...looks even better than the pics
    09-27-09 06:00 AM
    thanks, this is awesome....getting it now!
    09-27-09 09:11 AM
    [QUOTE=gbhil;3682010]First post updated with Calendar and Messages edition.

A full-on Today version is still in the works, just have to fool Plazmic into letting me export it correctly. This is what I have so far lol

I'll get it. This buggy software doesn't get to win this one.

Love this - can't wait for Calendar and Messages. Thanks for the hard work.
    09-27-09 04:47 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD