Yeah, man. Take your time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your theme is up

10-29-09 05:43 PM
    oh okay petey if u can make it for 5.0
    Sorry cmbasurto, i couldn't get it to come out right for nothing..in composer, for me it only does icons 48x36, but i don't know if i have to have a different version or not bc i havent looked..

sorry again
    petey

10-29-09 05:45 PM
    Oh really oh well it is okay petey dont worry about it so thank you very much though and i really appreiate u trying.

ANd well the 4.5 theme u made is working find just it gets stuck some time but it is okay though dont worry thank you again

Keep up the great themes though!
    10-29-09 09:52 PM
    But u know wat ive heard is that by using 8520 template theme it will work for the curve
    10-29-09 09:52 PM
    But u know wat ive heard is that by using 8520 template theme it will work for the curve
    yeah i knew that, but for some reason when i open up composer and open a new document as 8500, it still uses the 8300 icons size..i couldn't figure it out..oh well

Last edited by peteywhit_1990; 10-29-09 at 10:54 PM.
    10-29-09 10:52 PM
    oh well thank you very much and keep up the great themes thankS!!
    10-29-09 11:53 PM
    Another theme for the day
    Here is another hidden dock, same as my bottom hidden dock, except this has a dock on the left side. It has 6 customizable icons also, 3 rows of 2 (or 2 columns of 3) ha and a 7th icon for whatever you want on the right of the screen. The dock is transparent black with a drop shadow. I have the theme on my phone now and there doesn't seem to be any running issues, so i am going to post it. Here it is

Enjoy!!

Left Dock Hidden 83xx
    OTA LINK

Here is the pink with no banner. Everything is EXACTLY the same except for the battery, signal, and fonts in the banner; and i added the transparent underlays on the app screen. The white one is EXACTLY the same as the original without the banner.

Hope this is what y'all wanted.
    ENJOY!

Left Dock Hidden with Weather slot, no banner, and pink banner icons.
    OTA LINK
    Left Dock Hidden with Weather slot, no banner, and white banner icons.
    OTA LINK

Free, but donations are very much appreciated.
    DONATE
    Is there a banner theme without the weather slot? Thank You!
    11-01-09 10:15 PM
    Is there a banner theme without the weather slot? Thank You!
    You want a theme with the banner and the hidden dock? with no weather slot? i can do that when i get a chance..

11-01-09 10:54 PM
    You want a theme with the banner and the hidden dock? with no weather slot? i can do that when i get a chance..

Actually Petey, would it be possible to have this theme with a hidden dock also:
    http://peteywhit.pe.ohost.de/No%20Ba...er_WhiteBF.jad

Thank you so much!
    11-01-09 10:58 PM
    Petey Whit....I just saw that your carrier was Cellular South.....and saw you're from MS...
    MS girl here Originally from Columbus
    Used to use CellSouth myself!
    Great job on your themes, thanks!
    11-01-09 11:53 PM
    Omg yes great themes
    11-02-09 03:33 AM
    I love this theme...is there one for the bold?
    11-03-09 12:34 AM
    I love this theme...is there one for the bold?
    Man i don't wanna disappoint ya, but i don't believe i can pull that off..im so used to making just curve themes and have everything to make curve themes and not other ones that i just don't know..i wasn't able to make it for the curve 5.0 bc it uses the 8520 layout, but i will download some more stuff and try and get some of my themes out for other phones also.. might be a little while though but i will definately let you know..

Thanks
    Petey

11-03-09 01:07 AM
    I just upgraded my Curve 8310 to OS 4.5 after owning it for two years. The first thing I did after it rebooted was install this theme. It was 3:00am and I should have really been writing my paper. Best looking theme I've seen thus far.

Petey: Is there a way to make the font sizes respect the phone's settings? The message/email list looks to be always a fixed size (which is too large in my opinion); I usually set my font size to 7.

I'm not sure if the theme has control over this, but it seems like other themes use the size set in the options menu.

Thanks!
    Last edited by AssfaceJackson; 11-03-09 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Clean-up
    11-03-09 11:10 AM
    Hey petey, how about you take this theme and make it to where its not hidden. Then add two more apps to the dock. Same look just not hidden more apps with the black background you made for me. Like a 3D zen transparent theme with the shadow affect. It will look good with those blank wallpapers. Thanks

Last edited by clue63248; 11-03-09 at 02:58 PM.
    11-03-09 01:50 PM
    I just upgraded my Curve 8310 to OS 4.5 after owning it for two years. The first thing I did after it rebooted was install this theme. It was 3:00am and I should have really been writing my paper. Best looking theme I've seen thus far.

Petey: Is there a way to make the font sizes respect the phone's settings? The message/email list looks to be always a fixed size (which is too large in my opinion); I usually set my font size to 7.

I'm not sure if the theme has control over this, but it seems like other themes use the size set in the options menu.

Thanks!
    Since i have so many versions of this theme now, tell me which exact one you want me to edit for you and i will PM you the download link..

Last edited by peteywhit_1990; 11-03-09 at 04:04 PM.
    11-03-09 04:00 PM
    The last one you made for me with the black background and blue highlight. It think that will narrow it down for you.

11-03-09 04:46 PM
    Since i have so many versions of this theme now, tell me which exact one you want me to edit for you and i will PM you the download link..
    I'm not sure what version I have. I downloaded it from this website:

blackberrythemes.net/Blackberry/Download/Blackberry-8300-Themes/Left_Hidden_Dock_4.5.aspx

(new account, can't post links)
    When I look at the theme in options, it says "Left Dock Hidden WhiteBF".

Do you need more information?

Surely there must be a better way for you to provide variations to this theme than having to them by hand. That seems quite tedious for you; I do appreciate the effort though.
    11-03-09 05:51 PM

blackberrythemes.net/Blackberry/Download/Blackberry-8300-Themes/Left_Hidden_Dock_4.5.aspx

Surely there must be a better way for you to provide variations to this theme than having to them by hand. That seems quite tedious for you; I do appreciate the effort though.
    Here, try this out and let me know..you should be able to change a lot of different fonts to whatever you want by going to Options>Screen/Keyboard..

This is the first time I have actually tried it this way, so let me know so I can get it right. At first I think the font will be pretty big and bold.. But hopefully you can change it..if not I will just make the font smaller, like I have been doing.

OTA LINK

Hope it works..

11-03-09 07:36 PM

And if there is, i would love to know. When I got started making themes, I thought it would be easy keeping them organized with folders and what not, but when people started requesting different little things, it got very confusing. But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? ha

11-03-09 07:47 PM
    Here, try this out and let me know..you should be able to change a lot of different fonts to whatever you want by going to
    Thanks. Unfortunately it's still too big. Send me your email address as a PM and I'll email you comparison screenshots (I can't send PMs nor email you from this site because my account is new).
    11-03-09 08:54 PM
    Hi Petey !
    Yesterday, i tried to creat hidden theme with compose, but my icons just show/hide step by step. can you show me how to creat show/hide all icons like you did with your theme ?
    Thanks You !
    11-03-09 10:26 PM
    Is there any way you could make this for the blackberry pearl 8110?? PLEASE!!
    11-15-09 12:34 AM
    loven the hidden dock with pink banner font!
    wondering if you could make it with using pink color on menus to pick instead of blue and maybe do pink fonts for the texts in sms
    that would be awesome (but if you can't i understand)
    Hi there! Do you still have the link for this theme you did...but with a weather slot? That would be great!! Thanks so much
    12-15-09 03:30 PM
    Hi there! Do you still have the link for this theme you did...but with a weather slot? That would be great!! Thanks so much
    Check the first page of this thread.
    02-24-10 10:34 AM
181 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD