going to try this one now
    10-01-09 06:50 PM
    Those are fly I like them. Can you do one with no banner, larger font (eyes are bad ) lol and an sms icon. I would loveeeeeeee it
    10-02-09 02:51 AM
    I will try and get these done today and have them up for yall..would anyone like to see a hidden dock with more icons? And has anyone else heard that 6 was the most you could do on a hidden dock? Cauce I made one with 15 icons that worked fine..only bad thing is you can only scroll 2 ways instead of 4.. Just wonderin
    Petey

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 08:53 AM
    the six is just fine for me
    10-02-09 09:02 AM
    the more the merrier but then that mean they will be smaller, not good for me. LOLOL show your skills. yea those fonts under options are just a tad be small, fly theme, nicest it i've seen in a while. Just add sms & mms and it will mos def be the bomb.
    Thanks
    10-02-09 09:42 AM
    I will try and get these done today and have them up for yall..would anyone like to see a hidden dock with more icons? And has anyone else heard that 6 was the most you could do on a hidden dock? Cauce I made one with 15 icons that worked fine..only bad thing is you can only scroll 2 ways instead of 4.. Just wonderin
    Petey

For me, you nailed this one.

10-02-09 11:59 AM
    I hate to sound like such a newb but is that a weather app that I would use with that weather icon? I've seen those on some of the themes. Just curious. Thanks.
    10-02-09 07:04 PM
    Is there anyway you could make your menus opaque instead of transparent, so that this theme will work with Opera Mini? I really like this theme, but I cannot give up using the Opera browser, and it does not work with transparent menus. Thank you
    10-03-09 09:25 AM
    Is there anyway you could make your menus opaque instead of transparent, so that this theme will work with Opera Mini? I really like this theme, but I cannot give up using the Opera browser, and it does not work with transparent menus. Thank you
    Which theme would you want with the opaque menus? the original or one of the ones without the banner background?
    10-03-09 05:35 PM
    I hate to sound like such a newb but is that a weather app that I would use with that weather icon? I've seen those on some of the themes. Just curious. Thanks.
    No, you can use any kind of weather app or any app to put in that spot, or i can make you one without that slot it doesnt matter. let me know
    10-03-09 05:36 PM
    For me, you nailed this one.

Thanks richard
    10-03-09 05:37 PM
    this is great thanks
    10-03-09 09:30 PM
    this theme looks that best that ive seen in awhile!

though, everytime I try to download it ota it gives me a 500 error? it says "error 500: internal server error"

is there anyway I can get around this? I really want this theme!

thx
    10-04-09 11:04 AM
    Which theme would you want with the opaque menus? the original or one of the ones without the banner background?
    Oh I would love the one without the banner background with the WHITE top icons and text (not pink) and the weather slot. Thank you!!!

10-04-09 12:10 PM

though, everytime I try to download it ota it gives me a 500 error? it says "error 500: internal server error"

thx
    i don't know why it said that. i just redownloaded it on my phone with no problem. all of them are still up..try it again and see if it says it again.

sorry for the inconvenience though
    10-04-09 09:42 PM
    Awesome theme, thank you so much!!
    10-05-09 06:53 AM
    This theme is fab! Transparent banner would make it even better but beggars can't be choosers
    10-06-09 10:58 AM
    Love it, works well with lots of wallpapers. Kudos.
    10-07-09 05:21 PM
    Hey Petey, I love this theme could you possibly do this theme with no banner at the top, no weather icon and no icon dock with white letters?
    10-08-09 09:40 AM
    Hey Petey, I love this theme could you possibly do this theme with no banner at the top, no weather icon and no icon dock with white letters?
    Blank home screen, moved some banner items, and changed the wallpaper

OTA LINK

ENJOY!!
    10-08-09 01:52 PM

thx
    I was getting the exact same error...I did a battery pull and immediately went back to the OTA and was able to download it!

Hope that helps

And thank you peteywhit_1990 for the awesome theme! Love it!
    10-08-09 02:35 PM
    I was getting the exact same error...I did a battery pull and immediately went back to the OTA and was able to download it!

Hope that helps

And thank you peteywhit_1990 for the awesome theme! Love it!
    You're welcome man..and yeah for some reason sometimes it just doesn't feel like workin but if you do it a few times or do a battery pull or probably close the browser, it will work..

Thanks for the comment

10-08-09 02:47 PM
    wow! i love the new version too. blank home screens are my favorite. thanks!!
    10-08-09 03:11 PM
    wow! i love the new version too. blank home screens are my favorite. thanks!!
    Glad you like it! Thanks!
    10-08-09 03:15 PM
    Perfect with the underlay behind the icons. Thanks
    10-08-09 04:57 PM
181 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD