Love the theme....nice work on it !
    Thx for sharing
    09-08-09 06:53 PM
    I've never used headphones or speakers or anything on my phone and since you had this problem, I tried and hooked it up to my desktop speakers. I had the theme active on my phone and just went to the media music that I have b/c I dont use a 3rd party radio player and it played over the speakers.

If you hit the menu button, you can scroll down to the group where it says:
    Activate Speakerphone
    Activate Handset
    Activate Headset

It will only show 2 at a time though. It wont show the active selection.
    So make sure you have the Activate Headset activated.

That's the only thing I can think of. Hope this helps.

petey
    Thanks Petey. It seems that the problem was with my aux audio cable. Nothing wrong with the theme at all.
    09-08-09 09:13 PM
    Thanks Petey. It seems that the problem was with my aux audio cable. Nothing wrong with the theme at all.
    No problem, I'm glad you figured it out. Sorry about your cable though.
    09-08-09 11:08 PM
    Love the theme....nice work on it !
    Thx for sharing
    Thank you so much Wendy!
    09-08-09 11:12 PM
    Could you add another icon on the homepage (bottom dock version), but in either the left or right upper corner for a weather application icon? It is very elegant, but with the weather app icon it would be perfect (for me that is0! Thanks in advance, Jenny
    there is now a bottom dock with weather slot
    09-08-09 11:39 PM
    I like the bottom dock with the weather icon but where does the weather icon have to be for it to show up in the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:49 PM
    I like the bottom dock with the weather icon but where does the weather icon have to be for it to show up in the icon.

Sorry about that ha, I accidently left something out because I rushing. I fixed it now and the weather slot will be the 7th icon.

*Since you downloaded the first one with the weather slot, delete it and then download the new one. It won't replace the old file because I changed the name of it. This will keep you from using so much space.

petey
    09-09-09 12:15 AM
    Ok I'm dieing to download this theme cause I love leather but I'm a novice on a Blackberry so speak slowly and explain what OTA link means and how do I down load and use this theme.
    09-09-09 11:33 AM
    Ok I'm dieing to download this theme cause I love leather but I'm a novice on a Blackberry so speak slowly and explain what OTA link means and how do I down load and use this theme.
    Glad you like it. Thanks.

If you are using the computer then you need to use the .zip file download. Phone supports OTA.

Ok then, OTA means Over The Air. You use your phone browser to click on the OTA link and it will go to the download page to download it. That's all you have to do to use this theme. Once it is downloaded, go to your OPTIONS/THEMES/(and which ever theme you downloaded).

The picture shows the bottom dock theme, the today theme, and the today + theme. Although I have a bottom dock theme with weather slot, i didnt feel the need to put a pic of it up because it is the same as bottom dock with an extra icon in the top right hand corner.

Hope this helps.
    petey
    09-09-09 02:00 PM
    Yeah, petey this is a nice one.

09-11-09 08:01 AM
    Leather/Red is now up!!
    Hope ya like

petey
    09-11-09 04:43 PM
    The black is very nice. Are you going to post screen shots of the red. Again, very nice layout.
    09-11-09 06:36 PM
    Love the red version!

The link for the Today+ in red downloads the Blue version of the theme.

09-11-09 08:13 PM
    Love the red version!

The link for the Today+ in red downloads the Blue version of the theme.

Sorry about that, but it's fixed now
    09-11-09 09:59 PM
    thanks for this theme
    09-15-09 06:08 PM
    thanks for this theme
    No problem, glad ya like it
    09-15-09 11:58 PM
    There is now a lime green theme up! I will get pictures up of the red and green as soon as i can. Enjoy

petey
    09-17-09 12:36 AM
    i just wanted to say thanks for this theme, this is all i've been using since u posted it!

thanks again, great work!
    09-17-09 08:35 PM
    i just wanted to say thanks for this theme, this is all i've been using since u posted it!

thanks again, great work!
    Thanks antz. I think I'm going to do a few more colors, and then be done with this one so I can spend more time on some other themes.

Thanks again for the comment, glad you like it.
    petey
    09-17-09 10:29 PM
    Hi
    I'd love to use this theme, but for some reason I can't see the OTA link and PC download and installation doesn't work as far as I can't find the theme on my themes file (in options), though it says installation ok !
    Can u help with that or show me the way to OTA links ?
    Thanks !!!
    01-10-10 08:25 AM
    in this whole thread there is not one screenshot ... can someone running this theme post a screenshot ... RED preferably
    01-10-10 08:48 AM
    Where's the OTA links? Dying 2 have this theme...

01-10-10 04:29 PM
    Where's the OTA links? Dying 2 have this theme...

OTA links are back up.

Hi
    I'd love to use this theme, but for some reason I can't see the OTA link and PC download and installation doesn't work as far as I can't find the theme on my themes file (in options), though it says installation ok !
    Can u help with that or show me the way to OTA links ?
    Thanks !!!
    OTA links are up, but don't know why the pc zip files won't work
    02-24-10 11:14 AM
    Thanks for doing the update & creating the today styles. Very nice job.
    02-27-10 06:38 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD