Haha, I like the Jesus theme.
    I laughed when I saw on your blog that you made an obama theme - made me think about good vs evil (Jesus vs obama).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:45 PM
    no what I am talking about is the 26 does not come through is just has Sat, Dec no date is that fixable ?
    THanks!
    auh i see this. working on it now.
    12-30-09 07:15 PM
    FYI, it's doing the same to me. Also, what is the information on the orange bar.

2C489 - 2nd Corinthians 4:8-9
    12-30-09 07:16 PM
    Haha, I like the Jesus theme.
    I laughed when I saw on your blog that you made an obama theme - made me think about good vs evil (Jesus vs obama).

hahah. good one.
    12-30-09 07:17 PM
    the colors are awesome
    LOL. Thanks.
    12-30-09 07:24 PM
    no what I am talking about is the 26 does not come through is just has Sat, Dec no date is that fixable ?
    THanks!
    Try this OTA....you'll have to let me know of any problems...i don't have a curve to test this on.

http://www.kimberlycooley.com/Blackb...ackout_RIM.jad
    12-30-09 07:24 PM
    Try this OTA....you'll have to let me know of any problems...i don't have a curve to test this on.

thanks , I will try it out and let you know how it is
    thanks again!!!
    12-31-09 08:02 AM
    Noticed that after I posted, thanks. Post when you have it fixed and I'll get it again.

2C489 - 2nd Corinthians 4:8-9
    12-31-09 09:04 AM
    thanks , I will try it out and let you know how it is
    thanks again!!!
    this one is just fine, thank you so much for fixing the date problem. This is a great theme( thank you , thank you) for sharing it with us.
    12-31-09 09:31 AM
    i can tell you put a lot into this theme, thank you for sharing it with us
    01-01-10 09:59 AM
    Noticed that after I posted, thanks. Post when you have it fixed and I'll get it again.
    here ya go: this one should be correct. this is OTA so you can download straight to your device:

01-01-10 10:12 AM
    this one is just fine, thank you so much for fixing the date problem. This is a great theme( thank you , thank you) for sharing it with us.
    anytime. now that ive been doing themes for a bit longer, i see some things that i'd like to perfect with this one. i'll keep everyone here updated.
    01-01-10 10:13 AM
    i can tell you put a lot into this theme, thank you for sharing it with us
    anytime!! you're welcome.
    01-01-10 10:20 AM
    im digging the colors.. if it only had nothing to do with jesus. sigh.
    01-01-10 10:41 AM
    im digging the colors.. if it only had nothing to do with jesus. sigh.
    hmmm okay. would you like a version that without the silhouette and scripture? I have one already that someone requested when I first did this. they made it a "happy" theme for their kids. I can port it over with the date fix. just name it.
    01-01-10 10:45 AM
    hmmm okay. would you like a version that without the silhouette and scripture? I have one already that someone requested when I first did this. they made it a "happy" theme for their kids. I can port it over with the date fix. just name it.
    thank you mscooley, I look forward to any updates you maydo
    Happy New Year!!!
    01-01-10 11:21 AM
    This theme has alot of appeal, wanted to add it to the archives but unfortunately the OTA data is not present on the server This is actually an example of why I designed the free archive to keep these things around.
    01-18-10 01:01 AM
    This theme has alot of appeal, wanted to add it to the archives but unfortunately the OTA data is not present on the server This is actually an example of why I designed the free archive to keep these things around.
    Thanx but the OTA is working as I updated the theme to fix a date issue: Here ya go! http://www.kimberlycooley.com/Blackberry/Themes/ota/8330/Jesus/com_plazmic_theme_83xxBlackout_RIM.jad

I thought I'd updated the OP but if not I will when I get to a pc. Thnx. I'm going to perfect this theme also so there will be updates.

01-18-10 07:19 AM
    if only there was less jesus, thanks tho
    02-02-10 05:07 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD