This is a theme that started off something totally different, but it ended up here. I'm pretty impressed with it so, I thought I'd share. This theme is free to download and use for personal use, please contact me directly for commercial options. BTW..The 2C489 is 2 Cor 4:8-9 Download Zip File Here and OTA Here

Last edited by mscooley; 12-25-09 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Added OTA link
    07-06-09 12:51 PM
    Nice work! I'm diggin this theme. Like all the bright colors and backgrounds.
    07-06-09 01:00 PM
    Nice work! I'm diggin this theme. Like all the bright colors and backgrounds.
    Thanks Mr. Buford!
    07-06-09 01:43 PM
    Love this theme great job!!!!
    07-06-09 03:52 PM
    Love this theme great job!!!!
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Take care!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 04:05 PM
    Totally awesome! Thank you so much! Feel free to do more, haha!
    07-06-09 05:45 PM
    Totally awesome! Thank you so much! Feel free to do more, haha!
    Haha. I probably will...I have a little bit more time on my hands these days. Her are some that I did a REALLY long time ago. As you can see, I havent' even updated the blog with this new one. Cool Custom Blackberry Themes
    07-06-09 05:48 PM
    I will check that out right now, and I love the verse, too, btw. So powerful!
    07-06-09 05:50 PM
    I will check that out right now, and I love the verse, too, btw. So powerful!
    Cool. Don't laugh to much...those were some of my beginner themes. LOL. Yeah that verse has and continues to get me through a lot.
    07-06-09 05:51 PM
    I don't have an 8330, but, I love the theme.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 07-07-09 at 06:35 AM.
    07-06-09 06:16 PM
    I don't have an 8330, but, I love the theme.

I'm elated. Thank you! Thank you!

07-06-09 06:17 PM
    Its cool. keep up the good work.
    07-06-09 09:18 PM
    Its cool. keep up the good work.
    Thanks. I appreciate it!
    07-06-09 10:38 PM
    hey I just checked our your theme site. your work is great for beginner themes! they're very clean and crisp and i like that. Looking forward to more!
    07-07-09 12:53 AM
    hey I just checked our your theme site. your work is great for beginner themes! they're very clean and crisp and i like that. Looking forward to more!
    Thank you kindly Carterism (I like that name) LOL.

07-07-09 06:31 AM
    OTA is not working, not here or on the site. Too bad, it looks cool.

This is a theme that started off something totally different, but it ended up here. I'm pretty impressed with it so, I thought I'd share. This theme is free to download and use for personal use, please contact me directly for commercial options. BTW..The 2C489 is 2 Cor 4:8-9 Download Zip File Here and OTA Here

12-25-09 06:52 PM

Hi. Thnx. Yeah I cancelled my hosting. I have another service now and can have an ota up in a day or so. Email me.

12-25-09 07:00 PM

Trina, here's the OTA link. I'll also update the original post:

http://www.kimberlycooley.com/Blackb...83xxJC_RIM.jad
    12-25-09 07:44 PM
    Thank you. We need some more free Christian themes out there, I hope you do more.

Trina, here's the OTA link. I'll also update the original post:

http://www.kimberlycooley.com/Blackb...83xxJC_RIM.jad
    12-26-09 10:42 AM
    Thank you. We need some more free Christian themes out there, I hope you do more.

Thanks. Yes, I have a bit more free time now and weill indeed be doing that. I plan on adding a free themes page to my personal site: kimberlycooley.com. Stay tuned!

12-26-09 10:46 AM
    Hi just downloaded theme , just love it .Only thing whole date does not show just says Sat, DEC... . Is this fixable?
    Thanks for sharing this with us!!!
    12-26-09 11:42 AM
    Hi just downloaded theme , just love it .Only thing whole date does not show just says Sat, DEC... . Is this fixable?
    hi! are you referring to Dec. as opposed to December? if so, that's the difference in operating systems. the full December would only be seen on higher operating systems, Tour, Bold, etc. if this is not what you're talking about, can you send me a screen capture so that i can see it? also, what's your device model?
    12-26-09 04:38 PM
    hi! are you referring to Dec. as opposed to December? if so, that's the difference in operating systems. the full December would only be seen on higher operating systems, Tour, Bold, etc. if this is not what you're talking about, can you send me a screen capture so that i can see it? also, what's your device model?
    no what I am talking about is the 26 does not come through is just has Sat, Dec no date is that fixable ?
    THanks!
    Last edited by brewersc; 12-26-09 at 05:49 PM. Reason: add screen attachment
    12-26-09 05:44 PM
    FYI, it's doing the same to me. Also, what is the information on the orange bar.

12-27-09 12:06 PM
    the colors are awesome
    12-27-09 10:32 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD