*Update* There is now a zen theme with weather slot in the top right hand corner.

I made this theme for my friend. It's a zen theme for girls and it looks pretty good I think. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, petey

Zen theme
    OTA LINK

Zen theme with weather slot
    OTA LINK

As always, donations would be very nice.
    DONATE
    Last edited by peteywhit_1990; 09-24-09 at 12:32 PM. Reason: *Update*
    08-21-09 05:11 PM
    Well I'm a girl and I think this is very pretty. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 06:03 PM
    real nice theme
    08-21-09 09:03 PM
    Pretty!

08-22-09 05:03 AM
    I love green, but I like pink even more, Could you make it in pink (if possible)? Thanks for sharing!
    08-22-09 08:43 AM
    Very cute---agree with post above about the pink!!!

08-22-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks everyone and I'll see what I can do...just started back school so I'm waitin for that to get back to normal.. College. Ugh ha

08-23-09 09:41 PM
    Oooh, I love this one!
    08-24-09 05:00 PM
    Zen with weather slot is now up. Hope ya like.

petey
    09-09-09 11:28 PM
    Nice theme. Love the bold icons you used for the zen setup and colors are nice. The font is alittle girly and that probably was your purpose. Can you do alittle something for the guys. All you would have to do is just change the font and color of the lettering. Then give it another theme name and it will be great. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS THEME IS WELL PUT TOGETHER. Oh transparent menus would be nice too.

09-10-09 01:03 PM
    Nice theme. Love the bold icons you used for the zen setup and colors are nice. The font is alittle girly and that probably was your purpose. Can you do alittle something for the guys. All you would have to do is just change the font and color of the lettering. Then give it another theme name and it will be great. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS THEME IS WELL PUT TOGETHER. Oh transparent menus would be nice too.

Thanks. I think I can come up with something. What about the backgrounds? What should they be?
    09-10-09 10:25 PM
    Oh, make it wallpaper friendly. Background can be something simple and clean but for a dude. Maybe some alpha sans font in the menus and message areas. Keep the background black in the menu and message like you have. Blue highlights like a bold theme. Just some ideas. I sure whatever it would be cool. Keep it zen. Maybe throw some message/calendar for others who like to have it. Ya know just some ideas. THANKS FOR ASKING MY OPINION. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

09-10-09 10:53 PM
    Oh, make it wallpaper friendly. Background can be something simple and clean but for a dude. Maybe some alpha sans font in the menus and message areas. Keep the background black in the menu and message like you have. Blue highlights like a bold theme. Just some ideas. I sure whatever it would be cool. Keep it zen. Maybe throw some message/calendar for others who like to have it. Ya know just some ideas. THANKS FOR ASKING MY OPINION. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Oh no problem, and I'll start on it but it won't be up until tomorrow. I have class in the mornin ha. But here is another one of my themes you can check out, I think it came out very nice. Feedback would be appreciated. leather/blue theme

Thanks
    petey
    09-10-09 11:02 PM
    Is the Dude-Zen ready yet? Is the Dude-Zen ready yet? Is the Dude-Zen ready yet? : - ). I have a UT wallpaper waiting for it.

09-15-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD