The clear banner version is up. Please let me know if it what you were looking for.
    EXACTLY!! Thank you for taking the time
    01-24-10 12:46 PM
    clear banner is great can youmake the version without weatherslot with clear banner that would fantastic.
    Great work on this theme love the icons!!!
    Thanks!!!
    I see your request and will provide it later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 01:39 PM
    I see your request and will provide it later.

thank you, that would be wonderful. I don't use a weather app so have no need for weather slot.
    Thanks again for this great theme!!!
    01-24-10 01:51 PM
    thank you, that would be wonderful. I don't use a weather app so have no need for weather slot.
    Thanks again for this great theme!!!
    I added the new clear banner theme for you.
    01-24-10 09:56 PM
    I added the new clear banner theme for you.
    thank you so much for do this version for me .this is a great theme
    01-25-10 07:37 AM
    Really enjoying this theme. I noticed though that SMS/MMS's dont show up under the full messages list.. I have to use the separate SMS/MMS screen.

Any way to combine these like they were in my old theme (crossbar)?
    01-25-10 02:02 PM
    Really enjoying this theme. I noticed though that SMS/MMS's dont show up under the full messages list.. I have to use the separate SMS/MMS screen.

Any way to combine these like they were in my old theme (crossbar)?
    If you go into your mailbox and go to options, there is an option there where it will allow you to change your messages to combined.

01-25-10 02:13 PM
    Dont know why I didnt think of that.. THANK YOu
    01-25-10 02:18 PM
    another great creation... good job
    02-09-10 12:59 PM
    id' like to know how to change the wallpaper on the home screen without changing the blue background of the application icon screen, thanks
    02-11-10 01:42 AM
    Hey Everyone,

Here is a bottom dock theme that I have made with the Verizon style icons. This theme is basically the exact same as a precision style theme except the icons are Verizon style and the wallpapers are different. I hope you like it.

If I do make more versions of this theme, they will not be made right away. I am taking the theme building slow these days. Anyway here are the themes:

Bottom Dock OTA

Bottom Dock With Weather OTA

Clear Banner Weather Slot

Clear Banner No Weather

Also, I got the icons from HERE. Unfortunately, those are not the right size and they are named incorrectly. I took the liberty of resizing and naming them correctly. I have also included a .zip below that contains the icons if anyone wants to use them to make their own theme.
    I love this theme. But I use my messages on my homescreen constantly. Is there anyway you can do a Today Plus version with just messages? & weather slot of course. Just let me know if it'll be a problem. Thanks for your time.
    02-18-10 12:34 PM
    Wanna make this for us storm users?

02-18-10 12:44 PM
    I would like to see on the tour !
    02-18-10 12:58 PM
    I love this theme. But I use my messages on my homescreen constantly. Is there anyway you can do a Today Plus version with just messages? & weather slot of course. Just let me know if it'll be a problem. Thanks for your time.
    I am not able to put any time into theme making these days. If you look at the first post, I have uploaded all the icons so you could easily make one for yourself. You could customize it any way you wanted. Sorry.

Wanna make this for us storm users?

I would like to see on the tour !
    I don't think that this would look very good one either of those devices. As I said above, I have uploaded the icons and you are welcome to try, but because of the difference in screen resolution, the icons would be tiny on the Tour and Storm.
    02-19-10 01:18 PM
    Thanks anyway but I don't know how to create themes. My PC is old & I don't think it would handle the programs I needed to do it. But thank you for responding.
    02-21-10 10:16 AM
    Liking this theme except the title bar in everything is white and you can't see any of the text.

04-18-10 05:31 PM
    can you make a .zip file?! i love this theme!
    05-19-10 06:38 PM
    can you make a .zip file?! i love this theme!
    What type of file do you want in the .zip. There is already a .zip on the first post.
    05-19-10 07:30 PM
    looks good!
    05-21-10 02:23 PM
    Thanks! Love it!

08-09-10 03:35 PM
    Thank you for sharing!
    08-27-10 08:37 AM
    If this theme had a today version, it would be my default theme.

08-28-10 02:05 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD