Billa Theme has a menu pull down. Icons are user customizable. Theme has a weather slot.

� Billa OTA

� Billa No Weather OTA

FIXED ISSUE WHERE AM/PM WAS GETTING CUT OFF. ALSO DARKENED UP THE BANNERS AND ADDED TRANSPARENCY TO WORK BETTER WITH OTHER WALLPAPERS.

Last edited by Special_Opps; 12-24-09 at 01:53 PM.
    12-19-09 05:17 PM
    looks like another winner. thanks so much for sharing with us love all your themes!!
    12-19-09 05:38 PM
    d/l now....thanks yet again Special Opps for a great theme. Love your work!
    12-19-09 07:04 PM
    Great job!! You just keep coming out with better themes everytime!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 07:34 PM
    Hey Special Opps, thanks for another goodie!!!

12-19-09 08:57 PM
    Awesome theme. Thanks for sharing.
    12-19-09 09:05 PM
    Fixed issue where am/pm was getting cut off. Also darkened up the banners and added transparency to work better with other wallpapers.
    12-19-09 09:49 PM
    Hi Special Opps,

WOW!!!!! What can I say.....another AWESOME theme by you. I love the way you keep your banners thin. The fonts are easy to read (tired old eyes here). Love the weather slots. Very unique and very useable themes!!!

One question for you......on this new theme of yours....when I bring down the pull down menu......if I scroll my trackball down....your arrow moves up ....when I scroll up....the arrow moves down. Is this the way it's suppose to be? I thought when you scroll up with your trackball...your arrow would move up....scroll down....arrow moves down. Just curious.

I have most of your great themes on my phone. I really do appreciate all your hard work in making these themes for the Curve 8330. I always love to see what you come up with next!!! Donation on the way. THANK YOU!!!!!
    Last edited by Mojave; 12-19-09 at 10:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    12-19-09 10:26 PM
    Hi Special Opps,

WOW!!!!! What can I say.....another AWESOME theme by you. I love the way you keep your banners thin. The fonts are easy to read (tired old eyes here). Love the weather slots. Very unique and very useable themes!!!

One question for you......on this new theme of yours....when I bring down the pull down menu......if I scroll my trackball down....your arrow moves up ....when I scroll up....the arrow moves down. Is this the way it's suppose to be? I thought when you scroll up with your trackball...your arrow would move up....scroll down....arrow moves down. Just curious.

I have most of your great themes on my phone. I really do appreciate all your hard work in making these themes for the Curve 8330. I always love to see what you come up with next!!! Donation on the way. THANK YOU!!!!!
    I do not fully understand why it scrolls in that manner. I have tried many different things to improve upon the theme. You wouldn't believe how much time I have in this theme. Just figuring out the popup was a bear. I will try to make themes better as I go along. Thank you for the kind words and the donation, Much appreciated!

12-19-09 11:08 PM
    I do not fully understand why it scrolls in that manner. I have tried many different things to improve upon the theme. You wouldn't believe how much time I have in this theme. Just figuring out the popup was a bear. I will try to make themes better as I go along. Thank you for the kind words and the donation, Much appreciated!

Hi Special Opps,

You are right....I have no idea what goes into making a theme...so I really do appreciate you theme makers!!!! I myself would probably be so lost trying to make one myself.

No problem with the scrolling then....like I said....just curious. I love this theme and I can adjust to the scrolling.

You are most welcome for the donation.....and YOU are appreciated!!!!
    12-19-09 11:15 PM
    THANK YOU for fixing the AM/PM issue. Also the darker banners are a big plus....much more wallpaper friendly.
    12-19-09 11:19 PM
    OMG!! I love this. Thank you!

12-20-09 06:32 PM
    Billa Theme has a menu pull down. Icons are user customizable. Theme has a weather slot.

� Billa OTA

FIXED ISSUE WHERE AM/PM WAS GETTING CUT OFF. ALSO DARKENED UP THE BANNERS AND ADDED TRANSPARENCY TO WORK BETTER WITH OTHER WALLPAPERS.

Hi Special Opps
    still loven your themes. would you consider( when you have time) to making version without weather slot I never use weather apps
    I switch between bogue NW theme and this one. Love them both!!
    Thanks and Merry Christmas
    12-24-09 09:00 AM
    Hey special
    opps, tremendous theme as usual, looks and works flawlessly! Of what we spoke about earlier, any chance of it happening?

12-24-09 10:03 AM
    Hi Special Opps
    still loven your themes. would you consider( when you have time) to making version without weather slot I never use weather apps
    I switch between bogue NW theme and this one. Love them both!!
    Thanks and Merry Christmas

No Weather Version added to post #1.
    12-24-09 01:54 PM
    No Weather Version added to post #1.
    thank you very much,That was very veryquick!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    12-24-09 02:37 PM
    dude!!!! your work is f'n awesome!!
    12-24-09 04:08 PM
    I love this theme but one problem I am having is when I scroll over the menu I cannot click any of them. Any way to fix that? LOL...Ok so clearly I did not spend enough time figuring it out. But I solved my own problem. Once again Great theme..
    Last edited by MonicaMitch; 12-27-09 at 08:11 PM.
    12-27-09 08:08 PM
    Just sent you a donation, very nice work on all your themes, I'm currently using Black Opps from your website...I change up from Precision Hidden and Black Opps, those are my two favorite!
    12-31-09 09:06 PM
    Thank you.

12-31-09 09:16 PM
    i can tell you put a lot into this theme, thank you for sharing it with us
    01-01-10 09:58 AM
    Michael, how is the theme coming along!
    01-01-10 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD