This theme has an animated aquarium back ground on the home screen with a hiding dock and weather slot. It is for OS 4.5

---------------------DOCKU UP ---------------------------DOCK DOWN

Download OTA HERE
    01-04-10 06:28 PM
    Beautiful! Love the colors! I'm gonna d/l it now and check it out!!
    01-04-10 07:13 PM
    Thank you. Let me know what you think
    01-04-10 07:54 PM
    Ok, I'll review it for you.

1: Took a LONG time to DL, but maybe that's just on my end.
    2: Home screen looks pretty good, I like the light from above effects but it seems on the whole a little blurry. It DOES run great though, with ZERO lag on my BB!
    3: Icons are very choppy, thin, and plain looking. I suggest different ones. The focus color and design is nice.
    4: Wording for icons on home screen is VERY small.
    5: No Application wallpaper kind of dulls the premise out. Maybe a pic of an ocean wave perhaps?
    6: The menu colorations are a bit monochromatic and flat. In other words, the different blues you used are too close on the palette spectrum. Maybe a black highlight bar to add some definition and pizzaz?

Other than those nit-picks, it's well thought out and runs very well.

Jack
    01-04-10 09:10 PM
    Thank you for your input.
    The long download is partly because I'm running max on the size limit. Just a few kb to play with. This icon set is the one I had that was most complete. Had to compress everything. Icons, images, animation slides, etc because of size constraints. I'm working on converting another icon set and will update as soon as I get done with them.
    The fuzziness I think is because of the gif I tore apart to make the screen with. I'm trolling for a better one :P
    I had a pic on the icon screen but it pushed me past the limit by 20kb. I gave up that one because to me it's the least noticed. Do you think a different one sacrificed would have been better?
    I'm glad to hear it runs smoothly. I'm running it on my bb as well. It does a lot better than I thought it would :P
    When I get the icon set ready I'll take another look at contrasting some of the colors. Luckily that doesn't take but a byte or two.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by snaganalf; 01-04-10 at 09:30 PM.
    01-04-10 09:28 PM
    I've updated this theme. There are enough changes I posted it as a separate theme. It is posted HERE
    01-07-10 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD