09-24-09 01:19 PM
35 12
tools
    Thanks for something new and unexpected. Great format! I have 15 themes that I have paid for, yet yours top them all. Clean and crisp, yet fun. Sometime simplicity can be the best. Thanks for not abandoning the Curve 4.5. Since the Bold, Storm and now the Tour, a lot of the theme makers have left us behind. The Curve is still the #1 best selling and workhorse phone from RIM to date. Please remember everyone don't care for the neon icon look of the Bold, Storm or Tour icons. Your icons are great, even for older eyes. Thanks and happy hunting. Don't abandon us. We love and appreciate your work. Pink or Reddish work? With love. ( con carino and abrazos) te amo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 12:39 PM
    Thanks for something new and unexpected. Great format! I have 15 themes that I have paid for, yet yours top them all. Clean and crisp, yet fun. Sometime simplicity can be the best. Thanks for not abandoning the Curve 4.5. Since the Bold, Storm and now the Tour, a lot of the theme makers have left us behind. The Curve is still the #1 best selling and workhorse phone from RIM to date. Please remember everyone don't care for the neon icon look of the Bold, Storm or Tour icons. Your icons are great, even for older eyes. Thanks and happy hunting. Don't abandon us. We love and appreciate your work. Pink or Reddish work? With love. ( con carino and abrazos) te amo.

Wow thanks for the kind words! I'm glad someone finds a use for these, I mostly do them because I enjoy tinkering around with Plazmic. And don't worry, I have no plans on abandoning my 8330 or making themes for them. There's a reason it's the #1 selling smart phone

I've got a few "kinks" to work out with the navigation between Today elements, weather slot and custom start button with this one, and when it's finished my next will be pink/burgandy/grey as requested by my wife . So be on the look out for a reddish theme from me next!
    09-06-09 01:13 PM
    I see your wife has great taste! Great minds think alike. I definitely will on the lookout for this upcoming "Thriller". I have been looking for great themes and theme makers since December 2008. I have finally met someone who can get the job done. Since coming to Crack island, I have to take my hat off to you and pkcable. I respect his superior and profound technical knowledge and your gift for this wonderful theme. I look forward to a long and successful cracked out relationship with you. Tell your wife she truly is blessed to have your talent and expertise around. From the home of Graceland and the famous Beale Street. I am looking at the mighty Mississippi river. Gracias, hasta luego y te amo!

09-06-09 04:25 PM
    Thank you for this, I really like so far!
    09-06-09 08:43 PM
    This theme is really nice. Thanks for posting

09-06-09 09:56 PM
    great theme... i love it qudos!
    09-15-09 11:33 AM
    This is a great looking theme, thanks. Would a message & calendar version be possible? Thanks again.
    09-15-09 06:17 PM
    One thing I did notice: the 3rd party icons have no focus on the home screen.

09-15-09 06:33 PM
    I apologize to anyone who has been wanting today versions of these. Between work and life, I haven't had much time to finish these up. Then disaster struck.

If anyone saw the West Virginia at Auburn game last week, one of the shots of the flooded stadium showed my laptop bag with some of the other equipment sitting in about 5 inches of water. Needless to say, the harddrive with the resources to make these themes is no longer with us. To top it all off the Mountaineers blew a big lead and lost the game anyway.

Laptop has been replaced (yay State Farm) and I already have some new stuff in the works.
    09-24-09 01:15 PM
    sorry to hear bout the loss .... cant wait to see what you come up with next
    09-24-09 01:19 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD