06-14-10 01:01 AM
458 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Those are fantastic!!! You are very talented in making themes!! I'm sure someone already asked but can you do an Arkansas Razorback one?? I'm a HUGE fan and also an Alum and now live in Norman, OK home of the Sooners and love to show my Razorback pride as much as possible. Love that you have an OSU one up there...it looks great. I have a few images if you need them but if you could do a Hogs one I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks! GO HOGS!!
    09-05-09 12:53 AM
    Hey! I am new to crackberry and actually new to having a blackberry...already sent you a post but wanted to see if there was a chance of getting an Arkansas Razorback theme...I know you said you wanted to work on MLB and are kinda tired of college; but I have been looking for one I can buy and yours are fantastic...I have a friend who plays for USC and downloaded it for now; but would really appreciate it if you could do a Hogs one here soon. I know $15 doesnt sound like much but I will donate $15 if you get a chance to do a Hogs one! I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Laura
    09-05-09 01:38 AM
    Hey do you think you can make at Univeristy of Florida one with just the regular bar across the bottom? I am not sure of the technical name for it?
    09-05-09 02:18 PM
    I'm new to this and am trying to see if it's possible to get a gator theme?
    09-05-09 03:58 PM
    I trying to see How to get one of JJ97blazer college themes. Can someone help this rookie out
    09-05-09 04:00 PM
    Would like to get a theme by jj97 blazer
    09-05-09 04:16 PM
    does anyone know where i can find some cool A&M wallpaper for my Blackberry ??

Thx
    09-05-09 04:43 PM
    Hey. You said the different versions of existing themes were still possible, so how about that georgia bulldogs L theme you were talking about? I love the L and would love to be able to keep it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 01:39 PM
    Hey man really nice themes but how about a Arizona State Bottom Dock for a Pheonix,AZ native thanks!!!

09-06-09 07:04 PM
    WOW these look great, what is the chance for a University of Tennessee theme?
    09-07-09 08:43 PM
    WOW these look great, what is the chance for a University of Tennessee theme?
    There are a two or three University of Tennessee themes in this thread already. Look at post #170 on page 12 on this thread. That's where they are. See if that's what you want in a theme.
    09-07-09 09:48 PM
    Can you make a bottom dock clemson tiger one
    09-08-09 10:36 AM
    Are you still making them?
    09-11-09 11:23 PM
    I'm trying to but being a stay at home daddy for a 4 month old is a job. The fact that she sleeps all through the night means she rarely takes naps during the day. So needless to say, I've been a bit busy. I can't say when I'll be doing more themes but it's probably not gonna be with in the next few weeks. Just subscribe to this thread and as soon as there are more posted you'll know.

Thanks to everyone for so much support on this. And like I said, as soon as I have a chance, there will be more.

Thanks again,
    Jamey
    09-12-09 01:31 AM
    You really do great work. Did I miss the LSU theme? Can't seem to find it in the thread anywhere, but after a gazillion requets, I could have missed it. Thanks
    09-12-09 02:06 AM
    Just wondering when yu get back to making the themes if you would please make and UofO (University of Oregon) theme? but take your time enjoy your time with your daughter that is a lot more important then a them.

thank you so much in advance.
    09-12-09 02:50 AM
    I'm pretty sure there's at least one LSU theme. post #254 page 17
    Last edited by jj97blazer; 09-12-09 at 03:10 AM.
    09-12-09 03:06 AM
    Beautiful themes! Do you have one for NC State. I went through 25 pages in this post, and didn't see one.
    09-12-09 11:29 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for the LSU theme! It's awesome, just like all your other themes. Hope the Mrs. and baby are doing well. Looking forward to seeing the NFL themes !!
    09-13-09 01:40 AM
    Beautiful themes! Do you have one for NC State. I went through 25 pages in this post, and didn't see one.
    I'm a NC State fan!!! That's what started all this! How bout that *** whooping yesterday! Wow, that was a lot of exclamation marks! lol. I made the State ones first but they're in another thread.

Here's a link to the thread. They aren't as good, in my opinion, than the newer ones. I switch between the NC State theme and the ECU theme. Like I said it's what started it all, lol.

Enjoy...
    NC State Themes.

Later,
    Jamey
    Last edited by jj97blazer; 09-13-09 at 04:23 PM.
    09-13-09 04:20 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for the LSU theme! It's awesome, just like all your other themes. Hope the Mrs. and baby are doing well. Looking forward to seeing the NFL themes !!
    No thank you. I hope you like 'em. They're doing good. Thanks for asking. This past Wednesday was my birthday and then Thursday was our 4th wedding anniversary and we had our anniversary date night on Friday. So needless to say this week has been effin awesome!!!

Later,
    Jamey
    09-13-09 04:22 PM
    I'm a NC State fan!!! That's what started all this! How bout that *** whooping yesterday! Wow, that was a lot of exclamation marks! lol. I made the State ones first but they're in another thread.

Here's a link to the thread. They aren't as good, in my opinion, than the newer ones. I switch between the NC State theme and the ECU theme. Like I said it's what started it all, lol.

Enjoy...
    NC State Themes.

Later,
    Jamey
    Jamey,

I found those earlier, and as much as I like them, I'd agree they aren't quite as sharp as the newer ones. Hope you have time to update sometime in the future.

And yes, last night's game was a laugher, but you need one of those every now and then. And I got to watch it from one of the suites...sweet!

Thanks,
    Ken
    09-13-09 11:41 PM
    Happy belated Birthday and Anniversary! If anybody deserves an awesome week it is you! You give so much to all of us and ask so little in return. Again all your time and effort are greatly apprciated! Thanks again and keep up the great work.
    09-14-09 12:41 AM
    can open or upload the OTA ..my computer can't find the file......need help??
    09-14-09 03:25 AM
    You download the OTA's from your phones browser.

09-14-09 10:09 AM
458 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD