is this your to-do list? or is it somewhere else?
    08-07-09 07:07 AM
    My todo list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:29 AM
    JJ,

The Pennstate theme on page 4 is awesome! Do you by chance have a today plus with just calendar entries?

Good work!!!!
    08-07-09 04:47 PM
    I don't but I can make one for you.

08-07-09 05:17 PM
    I know it is going to take a little while but once you finish the fsu theme for the 8900, where will you post it?

Thanks again and have a great weekend!
    08-07-09 05:52 PM
    The mizzouri theme has something wrong with it when operating opera or bolt can't see it but when i hit the phone button and comeback you can see it..
    08-08-09 10:19 AM
    I'll check it out.

08-08-09 10:22 AM
    Any chance for an Arizona State? TIA!
    08-08-09 11:08 AM
    Wildcats are coming.

I checked both of the Mizzou themes and they're working fine for me with bolt. The hidden dock is messed up its self but ill fix that and let yall know when it fixed. If the HD isn't working on this one it's not working on any of them. Look for updates on monday. If its before I'll let yall know.

Thanks for giving me the heads up.

Later,
    Jamey

08-08-09 11:49 AM
    Wildcats are coming.

I checked both of the Mizzou themes and they're working fine for me with bolt. The hidden dock is messed up its self but ill fix that and let yall know when it fixed. If the HD isn't working on this one it's not working on any of them. Look for updates on monday. If its before I'll let yall know.

Thanks for giving me the heads up.

Later,
    Jamey

I'll delete it and reinstall and see what i get.. Dunno everytime i hit the menu key i say the label for a second then it was gone no biggie.. Again thanks
    08-08-09 12:21 PM
    Oh ok it does that to me also. It also does it with the tv guide app. it does it with other themes too. I don't know if its something with the theme or with the program.

08-08-09 01:45 PM
    Amazing themes! Loving the Hawkeye one...is there a way you could make the Iowa Hawkeye a today+ with the typical calendar and messages?

Also excited for when you start on MLB themes, I would love a Red Sox one!
    08-08-09 02:16 PM
    Oh ok it does that to me also. It also does it with the tv guide app. it does it with other themes too. I don't know if its something with the theme or with the program.

Aight homie ill just ride with the illini them and the ND theme they hold it down for me..
    08-08-09 02:41 PM
    Any chance for an Arizona State? TIA!
    Did you want Arizona State Sun Devils or Arizona Wildcats?
    08-08-09 09:33 PM
    OK, I'm hanging out with the family so no updates this weekend but there will be some new themes added on Monday night. Also I've gotten all of the stuff together for MLB and NFL themes, so they'll be here soon. I'm going to make them all Bottom Docks. Please do not request any until I get a new thread up dedicated to them. It may take a while because I'm going to build them all and then post them, I think, lol. MLB will be first.

Here is the list for college themes as of now.

Western Michigan - 2day 2caln 2mess 1sms
    Ole' Miss - LDock
    Virginia CW - Today+ Caln
    LSU - Today+/BD/ZEN
    UNC - Today+
    Blank - ZEN (not college but whatever)
    Penn State - Today+ Caln
    Arizona Wildcats - Today+
    Iowa - Today+

Also I'm going to have to fix the hidden dock.

That's what's on my plate for the next few days. If there are anymore college requests let me know. If not, I'm going to try and start on the MLB themes this coming week.

Thanks a lot for the great response. I hope yall enjoy the themes I've made and the ones I'm about to start on.

Later,
    Jamey
    08-09-09 12:57 AM
    These are really great looking themes. Thanks. Is there a chance for a University of Northern Iowa theme??? Thanks.
    08-09-09 10:14 AM
    Any chance for University of Georgia and/or Georgia State University themes? That would SO make my day
    08-09-09 10:41 AM
    There's already a few UGA ones.

08-09-09 12:20 PM
    Anyway to get a USC one? I can't find one anywhere!

Secondededed

FIGHT ON!!!
    08-09-09 02:42 PM
    There's already a USC one also.

08-09-09 02:57 PM
    nice themes
    08-10-09 03:34 AM
    Jay,

Your themes look great. I'd like to request a bottom dock and today+ NIU Huskies theme.

I appreciate your help.

Go Huskies!
    08-10-09 02:48 PM
    Thanks man. Yeah I can add them to the list. I'm going to try and work on some tonight.
    08-10-09 03:42 PM
    I read through every page and was delighted to finally find a few fellow LSU fans (GEAUX TIGERS!!) Hopefully moving back to cajun country this winter, thank goodness.

Mr. Jamey, you are THEE man. You are a theme makin' fool! All of these themes are absolutely amazing! My mom will be getting a BB soon and she already has her sites set on the Bama theme...

I've tried to learn how to make these and I just don't think I'm cut out for it.

Pay day is Friday, will be donating!!!
    08-10-09 11:40 PM
    I'm amazed it's been 15 pages and nobody has requested Purdue Univ...

From everything I've seen / read, you do good work & can't wait to see what you come up with!

-GNRPowdeR
    08-11-09 03:17 AM
458 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD