BTW, how DO you change the top icon?
    07-30-09 06:05 PM
    BTW, how DO you change the top icon?
    it has to be set as your 7th icon when counting from left to right startin on the top row when you hit the menu button to see all your icons.

And the bottom ones are the first 6 icons in whatever order you set them as on that same screen (don't know what that screen is called).
    07-30-09 06:53 PM
    It was brought to my attention that the banner on the VT theme is messed up. It wil be fixed soon. If you are having any trouble with anything let me know and it will get fixed also.

Thank you,
    Jamey

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You did enable the uber-secret hawg mode on the Bill Dance theme so all my bass will be bigger and more plentiful right?
    07-30-09 06:59 PM
    I'll second the University of Tennessee . I can't wait.......

Whoop Whoop

GO VOLS
    Same here... Let's GO BIG ORANGE!!!!
    07-30-09 07:09 PM
    that looks great thanks so much. I'm going to play with it and see what I can do with it but it's hard to get used to the new layout. was running "zen" before this so it's going to take a little getting used to
    07-30-09 09:32 PM
    Jamey, These themes are "H-O-T-T, HOTT". Thank you very much for taking the time to make them!!!
    07-30-09 09:49 PM
    Any chance you can do revise the OSU theme to have a hidden dock (7-8 icons) and customizable top button (weather, etc.) instead? Also, If you could make the icon screen just an orange background (the pictures make it too busy, IMHO) that would be cool too There may be some other changes ... I'll let you know

THANKS!
    Yeah man I'll get on it. Just let me know.

it has to be set as your 7th icon when counting from left to right startin on the top row when you hit the menu button to see all your icons.

And the bottom ones are the first 6 icons in whatever order you set them as on that same screen (don't know what that screen is called).
    Thank you for explaining that.

You did enable the uber-secret hawg mode on the Bill Dance theme so all my bass will be bigger and more plentiful right?
    Man I wish. That would be badass. You can just tell yourself I did and maybe a lot of hoping and wishing will make them bigger. Where are you from and where do you fish at? PM with the answers or start a thread in the off topic forum. My brother works at a tackle shop and we might be able to help you to catch more bass. Check out deep creek lures and big bite lures.
    Big Bite just came out with a new stick bait called the cane stick i think. It's got a lot more movement than the senkos and i think it's less expensive. check out castawayfishingsupply.com. that's the store he works at. im not sure if the online store has been updated yet.

that looks great thanks so much. I'm going to play with it and see what I can do with it but it's hard to get used to the new layout. was running "zen" before this so it's going to take a little getting used to
    Good luck man. Im glad you like it.

Jamey, These themes are "H-O-T-T, HOTT". Thank you very much for taking the time to make them!!!
    No man, thank you.

BTW. I'm taking the day off from making themes tomorrow.

Later,
    Jamey
    07-30-09 10:55 PM
    got the bama theme. so far im loving it. thank you
    07-31-09 06:42 AM
    Man I wish. That would be badass. You can just tell yourself I did and maybe a lot of hoping and wishing will make them bigger. Where are you from and where do you fish at? PM with the answers or start a thread in the off topic forum. My brother works at a tackle shop and we might be able to help you to catch more bass. Check out deep creek lures and big bite lures.
    Big Bite just came out with a new stick bait called the cane stick i think. It's got a lot more movement than the senkos and i think it's less expensive. check out castawayfishingsupply.com. that's the store he works at. im not sure if the online store has been updated yet.
    Great idea! http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/bas...rwomen-283305/
    07-31-09 10:50 AM
    Sorry about this I meant to say messages + calender for the University of Washington one. Sorry about the mix up I really apreciate you making the theme.

07-31-09 10:18 PM
    Hey man, I've got something in the works with sounds and stuff built into the theme. I let you know when I get it running. It's gonna be wild (if I can get it working right, lol). We'll call it Hawg Mode!

I can make you a ZEN theme if you want. Check out the Texas Tech theme and let me know.

got the bama theme. so far im loving it. thank you
    You're welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Sorry about this I meant to say messages + calender for the University of Washington one. Sorry about the mix up I really apreciate you making the theme.

I just looked back and wanted to let you know that when I put "Today+", that means it'll have messages and calender.

Also, when yall download whatever theme you wish, don't forget to check out the lock screen and the incoming call screen.

I'll be back to work on the themes either on Saturday or Sunday. Or I may just spend the weekend with the wife and 2.5 month old. If I get bored I'll probably work on some themes but not as hard as I have been. I'll be on them hard come Monday for sure.

Later,
    Jamey
    08-01-09 01:34 AM

I'll be back to work on the themes either on Saturday or Sunday. Or I may just spend the weekend with the wife and 2.5 month old. If I get bored I'll probably work on some themes but not as hard as I have been. I'll be on them hard come Monday for sure.

Later,
    Jamey
    Jamey,
    How do you like being a Dad?! Ive got a 2 1/2 month old son myself. That boy can make even the worst day bearable! Enjoy your time with him/her, themes don't compare to your baby's laughter!
    08-01-09 11:08 AM
    Man I love it. She's a her, lol. She's awesome. She's been sleeping through the night since we brought her home. I'm a stay at home daddy so i get a lot of time with her. She's already a daddy's girl. I'm about the only one she wants at night, lol.
    08-01-09 11:43 AM
    Man I love it. She's a her, lol. She's awesome. She's been sleeping through the night since we brought her home. I'm a stay at home daddy so i get a lot of time with her. She's already a daddy's girl. I'm about the only one she wants at night, lol.
    First of all, congratulations! Secondly, you suck! My son will very rarely sleep up to 5 or 6 hours through the night, usually he's awake every 2 1/2 to 3.... He's a daddy's boy too and my wife hates it. That must be awesome to get to spend so much time with your daughter!
    08-01-09 02:03 PM

Later,
    Jamey
    I say spend the weekend with the wife and baby girl they are alot more fun then themes.. we can wait believe me it wont kill us LOL
    08-01-09 04:26 PM
    Hey man, I've got something in the works with sounds and stuff built into the theme. I let you know when I get it running. It's gonna be wild (if I can get it working right, lol). We'll call it Hawg Mode!

Later,
    Jamey
    LOL. I can't wait man. You know if Bill Dance has a BB he would use it

And spend the time with your family man. Themes can wait....even Hawg Mode ones.
    08-01-09 06:09 PM
    First of all, congratulations! Secondly, you suck! My son will very rarely sleep up to 5 or 6 hours through the night, usually he's awake every 2 1/2 to 3.... He's a daddy's boy too and my wife hates it. That must be awesome to get to spend so much time with your daughter!
    LOL. That's funny and thanks, lol. She'll go to sleep around 9 or 930 and sleep until about 630 or 7. That's about the time my wife gets up anyway so she'll get her feed up and what not then put her in her swing and she'll sleep there until about 1030 or 11. It's awesome. We have such a good kid. But everyone say's she's either doing everything quick to make room for another baby or she's going to be really bad later. To be honest I hope neither are true, lol.

"Theme Time With Jamey" on you local CrackBerry network, lol, will return Monday. So make sure you check back and see whats new.

Man that was witty, LOL.

Later,
    Jamey
    08-01-09 07:52 PM
    I can make you a ZEN theme if you want. Check out the Texas Tech theme and let me know.

Later,
    Jamey
    yes please! would you mind using the image i linked for the ZEN theme?
    08-01-09 09:18 PM
    yes please! would you mind using the image i linked for the ZEN theme?
    Sure man. I'll be up when it start back building on Monday.
    08-01-09 09:39 PM
    enjoy spending time with ur daughter.. and i will be patiently waiting for monday..lol
    08-02-09 06:34 AM
    Have fun with your daughter this weekend. How bout a today + messages university of iowa theme? Go hawks!
    08-02-09 01:26 PM
    Hey is there anyway I can get a mizzou tigers theme just a simple clean theme hidden dock prob. Idk I do knw it will be much apreciated

GO MIZZOU TIGERS
    08-02-09 05:13 PM
    I'd also like to see a mizzou theme with 2 today and 2 calender and bouncing icons thanks. if possible.
    08-02-09 06:15 PM
    Hey great notre dame theme only suggestion would be to highlight the phone number when someone is calling...it shows up really dark and gets lost in the wallpaper...if can be changed...just pm me and let me know...please and thank you...again GREAT THEME!!!

08-02-09 09:13 PM
    How about Georgia Tech in a bottom dock, to balance out the UGA theme? Thanks!
    08-03-09 01:51 AM
458 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD