Any chance of making the UGA one in a zen theme? My girl is a huge Dawg fan and would love to have this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How about a L dock? I can do a zen I just haven't done a L dock in a while.

07-29-09 12:01 AM
    I wouldnt mind a Texas Longhorns one since they are the best lol
    07-29-09 12:26 AM
    Lol ooookayyyy, whatever. Lol. Longhorn Ldock, coming up.

07-29-09 01:28 AM
    How about a L dock? I can do a zen I just haven't done a L dock in a while.

She said she would prefer a standard bottom dock. Sorry. Lol. I know you were hoping for a L shape.

07-29-09 06:55 AM
    No worries man, its ok. So she wants a bottom dock, not a ZEN style, right? I just wanna make sure.

Later,
    Jamey

07-29-09 10:42 AM
    No worries man, its ok. So she wants a bottom dock, not a ZEN style, right? I just wanna make sure.

Later,
    Jamey

Yeah. Sorry that's on me. I meant bottom dock. I forget that zen is different.

07-29-09 10:45 AM
    Here are some more. Let me know what you think.

Later,
    Jamey

My themes are free but donations are very appreciated.

Auburn
    OTA

Penn State
    OTA

Illinois
    OTA

Michigan
    OTA

Rice
    OTA

Notre Dame
    OTA

Georgia
    OTA

Kentucky
    OTA
    07-29-09 05:21 PM
    the penn state one looks great. is there any chance you could make a second one with http://www.phisigmasigma.org/PHISIGM...ate%20logo.gif as the logo instead?
    07-29-09 05:22 PM
    I've been checking out this thread since you started it and I like the themes that you have taken the time to create and share on this forum. Keep up the great work!
    07-29-09 05:28 PM
    the penn state one looks great. is there any chance you could make a second one with http://www.phisigmasigma.org/PHISIGM...ate%20logo.gif as the logo instead?
    You want that logo on the home screen right? I thought I put it in there somewhere. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I've been checking out this thread since you started it and I like the themes that you have taken the time to create and share on this forum. Keep up the great work!
    Thank you. I really appreciate it.
    07-29-09 05:46 PM
    University of Tennesse, please. These are great.
    07-29-09 05:55 PM
    University of Tennesse, please. These are great.
    I just added to my ever expanding list. Do you want me to add Bill Dance to it, lol. Thanks for taking a look. Check back soon.

Later,
    Jamey
    07-29-09 06:01 PM
    stevenpw, I just noticed that it says you have a 8130. If you do then this themes will not work on your device. These are for 8330 curves.
    07-29-09 06:07 PM
    Thanks Jamey. I have an 8330. I just have not updated my profile. Doing so now.
    07-29-09 06:28 PM
    Any chance you could do an alabama crimson tide bottom dock?

07-29-09 06:30 PM
    I'm sure your list is so long by now that you'll never see the end of it, but i'll take a shot and ask if its at all possible for a WVU bottom dock! I'm at work right now or I'd post some links to possible wp's, I'm sure if you ever get to it you could easily find the Flying WV or a Mountaineer somewhere!

Great job with all your work, they look amazing, and thanks for keeping them free so far. I know they take some time and effort.

PLease PM me if theres any chance and hopefully soon i can post some links for backgrounds for ya to make it a little easier.
    07-29-09 06:32 PM
    stevenpw, I just noticed that it says you have a 8130. If you do then this themes will not work on your device. These are for 8330 curves.
    I'll second the University of Tennessee them. I would love it in a bottom dock or hidden dock if possible.
    07-29-09 06:41 PM
    I just added to my ever expanding list. Do you want me to add Bill Dance to it, lol. Thanks for taking a look. Check back soon.

Later,
    Jamey
    I know you were kidding...but a Bill Dance bottom dock theme would be great And I'll second the vote for WVU....go Mountaineers!
    07-29-09 06:54 PM
    Jamey,

Can you make the Ohio State one Today + Calendar only like the Notre Dame one?
    07-29-09 07:12 PM
    I know you were kidding...but a Bill Dance bottom dock theme would be great And I'll second the vote for WVU....go Mountaineers!

LETS GO...... MOUNTAINEERS!
    07-29-09 07:21 PM
    Hey Jamie,
    I am going to be attending Virginia Tech in the fall and would love to have a good quick theme for my 8330. Bottom dock or zen would very much be appreciated. Either a hokie bird or just a VT with maroon background (they're all over google). Thanks a ton

Jesse

07-29-09 08:15 PM
    You want that logo on the home screen right? I thought I put it in there somewhere. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

you have the lion profile and "shield" we'll call it on the lower left could you replace that with the one I linked? they look great
    07-29-09 08:27 PM
    Thanks alot jj. My girl loves it. I didn't expect such a qucik turn around on that theme. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to the Crimson Tide one. I won't be able to use it but will love to see it.
    07-29-09 08:30 PM
    Any chance you could do an alabama crimson tide bottom dock?

Added!!!

I'm sure your list is so long by now that you'll never see the end of it, but i'll take a shot and ask if its at all possible for a WVU bottom dock! I'm at work right now or I'd post some links to possible wp's, I'm sure if you ever get to it you could easily find the Flying WV or a Mountaineer somewhere!

Great job with all your work, they look amazing, and thanks for keeping them free so far. I know they take some time and effort.

PLease PM me if theres any chance and hopefully soon i can post some links for backgrounds for ya to make it a little easier.
    It's not a problem. There always going to be free. But like I've said if anyone wants to donate, you can. It's very much appreciated, and also it makes for a little quicker turn around.

I'll second the University of Tennessee them. I would love it in a bottom dock or hidden dock if possible.
    I will post a Today+, Bottom Dock and Hidden Dock.

Bill Dance coming up and maybe even a Skeet Reese, lol.

Hey Jamie,
    I am going to be attending Virginia Tech in the fall and would love to have a good quick theme for my 8330. Bottom dock or zen would very much be appreciated. Either a hokie bird or just a VT with maroon background (they're all over google). Thanks a ton

Jesse

Added! I've already got the images. I was planning on doing all of the ACC but I've been a little side tracked, lol.

Jamey,

Can you make the Ohio State one Today + Calendar only like the Notre Dame one?
    Added!!!

you have the lion profile and "shield" we'll call it on the lower left could you replace that with the one I linked? they look great
    Got you. It'll be up later.

Thanks alot jj. My girl loves it. I didn't expect such a qucik turn around on that theme. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to the Crimson Tide one. I won't be able to use it but will love to see it.
    I already had the layout done, I just had to change it up a bit.

Thanks to everyone for all of the support. I'll get on these and the others as soon as I can.

Thanks again,
    Jamey
    Last edited by jj97blazer; 07-29-09 at 09:05 PM.
    07-29-09 08:56 PM
    Can the Ohio State theme be Today + Calendar only like the Notre Dame one?
    07-29-09 09:07 PM
458 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD