04-17-10 10:02 PM
954 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    I have to say... this is probably the best theme I have found.

Looks great with a "murdered out" blackberry. (black shell, blacked out ring, black trackball)

Thank you very much for the work put into it. My crackberry now feels complete!

Last edited by camalus; 03-21-09 at 07:47 PM.
    03-21-09 07:45 PM
    Very sharp camalus! Did your get the black trackball ring from cnn.cn? (And was it the G1 one, compatible with the curve?)

And special requests can be PMed to me.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 10:59 PM
    Very sharp camalus! Did your get the black trackball ring from cnn.cn? (And was it the G1 one, compatible with the curve?)

And special requests can be PMed to me.
    Thanks

The black trackball assembly was from cnn.cn. Keep in mind, they are shipping from Hong Kong, so it takes a bit to arrive. (and yes, it was the G1 trackball, works perfectly, same exact thing as a BB one.)

The ring around the trackball I used EZ off oven cleaner. Spray it in a pill bottle with the chrome ring, let it sit for about 5 hours, and bam, smooth and black. Doesnt mess with the plastic at all, just removes the chrome.

The housing I purchased on ebay.

Total cost, about $50. Time, about 15 minutes.

I also have colored trackballs that I swap out whenever I feel like it to keep the phone fresh. lol
    03-22-09 06:48 AM
    looks fresh. ty
    03-22-09 07:37 AM
    They look really nice. Only problem is I don't have the data plan which means I can't get them. Anyway to get the .zip files.
    03-25-09 08:42 AM
    They look really nice. Only problem is I don't have the data plan which means I can't get them. Anyway to get the .zip files.
    why wont you just give up a couple of beers and give Trimax84 a donation and maybe he can send you a zip file.... message him first................
    03-25-09 04:04 PM
    that's the way most of us went, we treated Max a few cups of med. coffees and it's the best customization ever....to this day i am still rocking my blue today+ with extended calendar entries, it's worth it!

why wont you just give up a couple of beers and give Trimax84 a donation and maybe he can send you a zip file.... message him first................
    03-25-09 06:31 PM
    that's the way most of us went, we treated Max a few cups of med. coffees and it's the best customization ever....to this day i am still rocking my blue today+ with extended calendar entries, it's worth it!
    I agree with you on that one....I got max to make me a classy_corners refresh_today_red_theme and a RED_L also. My Today theme features 3 icons on screen (Message,Calender and Address book). Address book is not extended but, It sure is very handy when I need to look for a phone entry.........I am glad you are enjoying your blue theme.
    03-25-09 06:50 PM
    I was looking at the Blue ELVERADO (1) Arcs theme. . Can you make me one in red ? I dont know if you remember but, I asked you about making me a personalized theme a couple of weeks ago with my name on it . If you can do it, let me know and I will be more than happy to pay you to make me one. Just quote me a price . I am sending you a wallpaper as an example, use the font and white letters on it with this name--->Juan's BB Curve <--- adjust font size to fit in middle of arc theme. Good luck!....let me know something. (BB_8310,4.5, elverado (1) arcs_red, forum ID- jnjr45.
    03-30-09 01:37 AM
    Just as a quick notification...
    Things have been ridiculously busy these past few days. If you have paid for a Classy Corners theme I intend on getting it sent out as soon as possible. I have about 4-5 on my ToDo list.
    I appreciate your patience!
    04-01-09 10:23 PM
    I have a request for this theme
    04-13-09 11:23 AM
    I just need 5 more posts to send a PM
    04-13-09 11:24 AM
    thank you... very nice!
    04-13-09 01:26 PM
    downloading
    04-14-09 03:58 AM
    hi trimax84,
    i just made a donation for the pink theme, i was just wondering how i would recieve the theme?
    i can only use the zipped files?
    please send me an email at 'areyoufukingserious@hotmail.com'
    thankss
    04-14-09 06:36 PM
    I have to say... this is probably the best theme I have found.

Looks great with a "murdered out" blackberry. (black shell, blacked out ring, black trackball)

Thank you very much for the work put into it. My crackberry now feels complete!

Very nice phone!! Looks like my phone, well almost, I'm waiting for the trackball & black ring to arrive in the mail. I'm opting for a yellow track ball.
    04-14-09 07:08 PM
    pretty nice themes
    04-15-09 10:08 PM
    i just download the dark L theme very nice
    04-15-09 10:34 PM
    I'm really digging the red refresh theme but I just noticed that in AIM the theme breaks when I access the menu when highlighting a buddy.

The menu is completely white and can only be read when scrolling down to each option.

I tried searching this thread for a fix or even talk about it but I haven't found anything.

Either way I'm going to continue using it but figured I'd throw this out here in hopes of something.

Great work nonetheless!

04-16-09 11:21 PM
    why?where is pink ?
    04-28-09 09:35 AM
    awesome! i love the red one
    04-30-09 12:29 PM
    the pink is pretty too!
    04-30-09 12:31 PM
    Hey!

This is an awesome theme! But why cant I move the icons on the homescreen in the dock version 4.5? Id really like to change some icons so it gets easier for me using it.. Can anyone help me with this little problem?
    05-03-09 10:27 PM
    Thanks for the good comments everyone

To address a few of the questions....
    HSV: You must have downloaded the theme under the "Fixed Icons" section of the first post of this thread. That was my first version of this theme (created before the theme program allowed for the icons to be user-customizable). There are other free downloads of the "Refresh" version of this theme, which allow the icons to be moved around. Alternatively, I can send a theme for a donation.

ImNotTooClever - Similarly, the problem you are experiencing was fixed with the "Refresh" version (by replacing the transparent menu with a solid one). That menu thing happens when a semi-transparent menu is used in a few programs (I think AIM, VNC+, maybe google maps, and Opera have the same issue).
    05-04-09 01:01 PM
    How much for BD pink?
    05-04-09 04:02 PM
954 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD