04-17-10 10:02 PM
954 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    I wanted to get some feedback before editing all versions of my Classy Corners theme. I have designed a new background, made the icons 'sharper' by eliminating the glow when not the focus icon, and a couple other tiny tweaks.
    A 4.5 and 4.3 version of the Today style theme will be posted in about a minute and I would love to hear what you think.

Screens:

(the faded icons in the second screenshot are just ones I have hidden; they will normally be as bright as the others)
    This is my fave theme. If I could add anything, it would have in an L shape series of icons. Including BB messenger, alarm, gps and settings.

This would make even better IMHO.

Thanks again for a great theme!

Mike
    10-28-08 01:33 PM
    I downloaded the theme but how do i install it?
    10-28-08 07:01 PM
    i am so confused!
    10-28-08 07:21 PM
    Killingwthasmile - I agree that the looping takes some getting used to. It seems any theme I put an animation on has that.

Nifty - that's an old screenshot There is an L style (in red) available for free with changeable icons. Se how you like it.

Colbs - go to the first post and look for a link that says "OTA Help." That will tell you how to install (no need to download to your computer).
    10-28-08 08:10 PM
    Tried the Dark L refresh theme on my 8330 V4.3 and it is AWESOME!!

Wow!

I donated on the original Classy Corners theme previously and am happy to do it again for a small customization. PM Sent!

Thanks!
    Tom
    10-29-08 12:14 AM
    I like the looping on the Dark L Refresh theme. JMHO

~Tom
    10-29-08 12:17 AM
    Help!

I am running 4.5.0.81 on my 8310 and just downloaded this 4.5 theme, and it installed correctly, but is not showing up under my available themes. I also installed the other 4.5 classy corners themes and the only one that is showing us is the blue zen theme. When I go to options>advanced options>applications, they all show up there.

I have done battery pulls after the installations, too.

What am I missing?

Thanks for the help.
    10-30-08 12:29 PM
    Thanks Tom
    And OldBoyScout - make sure you are getting the right version, which it seems like you are (any version with "4.5" after it, like "Today 4.5"). Have you uninstalled any of the stock themes?
    10-30-08 07:18 PM
    Your themes are awesome, trimax. I'm interested in additional folders;is this something you are offering with donations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 10:32 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks to Trimax84, he provided me my custom "refresh" theme quickly and answered my dumb questions. Very responsive. Thanks Max! Worth every donation penny! Looking forward to seeing your next themes!

~Tom
    11-01-08 12:08 AM
    Very nice work!

Is there a version to download other than OTA, one that I can upload using desktop manager? I'm sorry.

Manuelito
    11-01-08 12:30 AM
    Wow. I can't get over how awesome these themes are. My cowokers are so jealous. Sometimes I'm tempted to tell them that these themes aren't free. Everyone's starting to download these themes also. I'm beginning to not be the coolest kid on the block anymore. : (

Once again, great job Trimax.

11-01-08 11:03 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

11-01-08 11:58 PM
    I love the battery animation....very very cool themes.
    Hopefully Today Plus layout building tools will be available soon so look can be animated.
    trimax84 ,When that time come be prepeard to get lots of $$ from me.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-02-08 at 12:03 AM.
    11-01-08 11:58 PM
    What kind of animation are you interested in Slingbox?
    11-02-08 09:10 AM
    What kind of animation are you interested in Slingbox?
    The battery meter in Dark L 4.3 is totally awesome.I love the backgrounds and highlighting = Absolutely beautiful. In my opinion its one of the best themes currently available..I'm going to push all friends and coworkers to look your themes up ,I'm sure they will be jumping on them fast

It would be sweet to have layout look lbelow with everything else resembling Dark L 4.3 theme< Anamated Battery meter, I LOVE IT..very cool stuff.

Address Book

Calendar
    Appointment with dentist

Applications

Its a back to basic home screen layout yet provides so much info at a glance.It would be very cool to anamate home screen choice .
    Example
    When you track ball down to lets say "Messages" add some kind of anamation like used on battery meter.
    Adding that anamtion just over the Word "Messages" will take away that old ugly highlight side to side line look from the past.

hehe Sorry trimax..I keep thinking of more Cool anamation.
    You also could add anamation to "Calander" and "Messages" details when receaved.
    Example,
    Appointment with dentist could blink a red color when pending which will catch users eye if they have set there profile to silent mode..Great for the user that attends lots of meetings through out the day like myself.

Anyway I will stop adding more to this post

Keep in mind that im still in 4.3 OS land ,Give me PM if such theme could be built $$
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-02-08 at 10:32 PM.
    11-02-08 03:29 PM
    I don't know if someone has mentioned this or not (37 pages to look through, and I don't wanna do that,) but on T-Mobile the T-Mobile name overlaps the battery percentage display. It looks really bad with T-Mobile on top of like 85%. If you can, could you change that?
    11-03-08 10:24 AM
    Hmm...which version are you running? That doesn't sound good at all. I'll get to a fix once I'm done filling requests from donators.

11-03-08 03:23 PM
    Is there a way, on the new refresh themes, for me to easily take the background image from the Dark L Refresh and use it on the Today Refresh?
    11-03-08 08:54 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks for sharing love em'!
    11-04-08 10:26 AM
    Absolutely freaking awesome theme!!! I especially love the Red and Dark! I wonder if you would consider making this for the Storm?
    11-04-08 11:26 AM
    this is a jad file? Cool Blue Today 4.2? I cannot seem to get it to open properly or get the link for OTA. It tries to open with winzip and then it opened in notepad but it was all crazy letters and numbers. How do I get the link? Thanks
    11-04-08 02:34 PM
    Sforsyth - the wallpapers are coded into the theme and aren't interchangable
    MAlexis - we'll see when the storm comes out
    Wagtails - see "OTA Help" in the first post

If you have donated for a custom theme in the past few days - I haven't forgotten you! I'm working on a brand new theme that has benn taking up much of my 'design time.'
    I have a few testers and once they approve it, iit will be available.

11-04-08 04:49 PM
    Very impressive theme ! I'm trying to download the Today 4.2 but it won't open for me....i saved it to my folder and i try to view it and it says 'no preview available' .....any suggestions ?
    11-04-08 07:36 PM
    these are freakn sexy!!!
    11-06-08 07:50 AM
954 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD