04-17-10 10:02 PM
954 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    Plazmic does not have the option for me to allow the lock screen to change. Maybe themes that have this option are from the same companies that were able to have animations and changeable icons before the general public (by using an unreleased version of plazmic).
    And that wallpaper thing is a knows glitch with plazmic 4.6. No way around that one until they release a new version.

And thanks JGrams I appreciate your help in fielding questions.

This is pretty much a final version and other styles are available upon request (the 'test' is more of a 'try it out' to see if you want to donate for a customizable version).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 04:17 AM
    Free Dark L version with changeable icons released.
    Seemed like most people were voting for the Dark, and the L was different enough from the Today style that is also available for free now.
    10-25-08 02:17 PM
    Free Dark L version with changeable icons released.
    Seemed like most people were voting for the Dark, and the L was different enough from the Today style that is also available for free now.
    Thank you sir, it looks and works great!
    10-25-08 02:41 PM
    I have been waiting for the Changeable Icons, and now that I have it, I love it, great work, very well done theme.
    10-25-08 03:04 PM
    I clicked on the link on my cell phone and downloaded it but my icons didnt change...how do i do it correctly?
    10-25-08 03:23 PM
    best themes ever!
    10-25-08 03:49 PM
    Colbs: from the homescreen, press the button to the left of your trackball to bring up your program icons. Press it again, click "move" and the ones you move to the top will appear on the homescreen.
    Last edited by trimax84; 10-25-08 at 03:57 PM.
    10-25-08 03:54 PM
    i like the original Classy Corners but had a laggy bug!
    so ima give the dark theme a try!
    10-25-08 04:03 PM
    Now available for download:

(Today, L, Steps)
    10-25-08 04:07 PM
    Trimax,

I am so pleased with the custom Classy Corners Refresh you did for me!! You do absolutely amazing quality themes!!

Now look at you with the Steps Theme....you are quickly 'stepping' your way as a favorite Themer for a lot of 'us' addicts!

Thanks again, and thanks for doing it so quickly!!

~LaMonica~

So now this makes 3 themes that I have:
    Cool Blue - Custom
    Red Corners - Custom
    Classy Corners Refresh - Custom
    Last edited by lamonicaj; 10-25-08 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Wanted to add all the themes Trimax has done for me!!
    10-25-08 08:55 PM
    Trimax-

I think there is a problem with the new Dark L theme. The new effect across the very top with the battery meter doesn't move from left to right. It goes from whereever the battery position is to the right, so unless your battery meter is down 70%+, you can't see it shoot across the top and only a little bit.

Let me know if this isn't clear, It's hard to explain!

Gary
    10-26-08 07:13 AM
    Thanks LaMonica

And I think I know what you were talking about Gary....give it a try now.
    10-26-08 11:26 AM
    Thanks LaMonica

And I think I know what you were talking about Gary....give it a try now.
    That was it. It looks great!

Thanks again!

Gary
    10-26-08 01:26 PM
    trimax84!

Dark Dock please! You would make my day.. or year!

I love your themes..
    Just downloaded Classy Storm, very nice work!

Keep it up!
    10-26-08 05:17 PM
    Gotta say, I'm LOVING this update to the theme. Having the customizable icons on the Today Plus theme really sells this for me.

I only wish you had the TodayPlus with the customizable icons in the BLUE color as I like the cool "blue" better than the "hot" red.

Otherwise, this is a fantastic donation-ware theme. I might even donate to get the refresh today plus with customizable icons in that "cool" blue color.
    10-26-08 10:37 PM
    Will the 8100 version be getting this fancy new update?
    10-26-08 11:31 PM
    very good theme
    10-27-08 07:18 AM
    very nice work, thanks for posting these
    10-27-08 09:10 AM
    I love this theme, however, on all your screenshots I see a full Icon theme but when I install it I don't get the option to have a full Icon theme screen.

What am I doing wrong??

GREAT THEME!!!
    10-27-08 09:57 AM
    I have 2 of your themes now and love them. I just downloaded the Black theme and noticed today that there is no more Saved Messages icon. Is that by design?
    10-27-08 11:00 AM
    Thank everyone. To answer a few questions.....

Jjcamp - Right now I don't have time to create a free 81xx update. I will keep it in mind for the future though.

Kirrin - the screenshot you see is when you press the menu (berry) button from the homescreen. I never created an icon style for general use.

Jrau - I never changed the saved messages icon....is it gone altogether? I definitely have it on my device, so I wonder why it isn't showing up on yours
    10-27-08 04:14 PM
    I don't see it since using the "black" theme but had it on the "blue". I did update to OS 4.5 but that shouldn't matter since I made sure to get the 4.5 version of the black theme. Weird but not that big of a deal.
    10-27-08 04:52 PM
    I dont know if this has ben answered but I would really like to know if its possible to set your own icons in the order you want on the Dark Today L theme, otherwise its perfect. Anyone know?
    10-27-08 04:57 PM
    I dont know if this has ben answered but I would really like to know if its possible to set your own icons in the order you want on the Dark Today L theme, otherwise its perfect. Anyone know?
    It is if you contribute a few dollars to Trimax. He will customize the theme.
    10-27-08 07:44 PM
    I'm using the Dark L and the Black Storm themes and love them both. You certainly make some of the most top quality themes ever!!

I love the battery bar going across the top is a very nice addition.

I would say the only thing i dont like about the themes is the scrolling when on the home page. Not to fond of it looping around however just a minor issue to such a practically perfect theme.
    10-28-08 06:10 AM
954 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD