Just want to say that these themes are awesome! I've been using them for weeks now.

As for constructive criticism, I would like to suggest one thing for the "Dark" theme. And that is to turn the red icons (battery, signal, etc) into a grayish color. The red doesn't seem to fit well. Same with the percentage for the battery. The home screen seems more simpler without the numbers.

Anyway, thanks for the themes.
    Last edited by MarkMS; 10-04-08 at 07:23 PM.
    10-04-08 07:20 PM
    thanks for the Red Hot theme! by any chance can you send me the wallpaper you used for the red hot theme? Usually i like to switch up different themes, but i really like the wallpaper you used =p
    10-04-08 08:30 PM
    Any way we can get the dark theme for 4.3 devices? Awesome theme, one of my favorites definitely!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 12:07 AM
    Still Waiting on customizable homescreen icons for the new dark theme
    10-05-08 03:48 PM
    the blue and black ones seem to lag when menus opened.. Other than that these are GREAT
    10-05-08 06:57 PM
    These themes rock. Thanks.
    10-06-08 07:45 AM
    trimax84, first of all, let me say that your theme is awesome... I've been using Today Plus for a long time, but since I tested out your theme I have been a loyal user

I have only one comment regarding it, since I have my BB in spanish, all the accents appear with a lot of spacing upwards, and menus and mails look strange with all the different vertical spacing. I think this is because of the font that you are using, but I don't know if it can be updated or something.

I just wanted to let you know. It isn't a critical flaw, but I thought you might wan't to correct it for future releases.

Patrick

PS: I don't know if I explained it very well, my english is a bit rusty, let me know if you want me to take a screenshot of the phone (I'll check out how to do this)
    10-06-08 12:52 PM
    trimax,

Thank you so much for the theme!!! I have the red corners and I love it. It is so cool of you to do this for all of us. Keep up the good work.
    10-06-08 08:18 PM
    Was using and loving the Cool Blue Zen, but switched yesterday to the Dark Zen and OMG AWESOME! one of the best themes ive ever used!

One thing i came across was that the menus arent very cooperative with opera mini browser. As you can hit menu, itll flash and then dissapear.
    10-07-08 06:14 AM
    I am running the Cool Blue Zen and it is excellent aside from the following small issues:

- The latest AOL IM has an issue with the transparent menu (but it is tolerable and doesnt lock up like Opera)

- If I do a battery pull the BB will default back to my vendor (VZW)theme.

Again it is a great theme and since I am running 4.5 I have all but abandoned Opera and am using the updated BB browser.
    10-07-08 08:45 AM
    Can you change it so that wheb it is locked the wallpaper will be the same as the wallpaper we are using on the home screen.

10-07-08 04:50 PM
    One thing i came across was that the menus arent very cooperative with opera mini browser. As you can hit menu, itll flash and then dissapear.
    Trimax has addressed the Opera issue many many times in this thread and has even made an Opera compatible theme with non-transparent menus. Check the original first post.

10-08-08 06:08 AM
    I can't believe I have not seen this one before... VERY NICE!!!
    10-08-08 07:42 AM
    Hey I'm a newbie.... I have to agree w/everyone. It's FAB n FREE. I'm totally in love w/the cleanliness of it. You did a great job.

I do have minor prob's with werid lettering colors that show up on my Manage Connection screen, words come up red and yellowish, and there's no wifi title on my home screen to let me know if I'm online. Anyone else have this problem? but it ain't no big thing.

10-10-08 02:29 AM
    Do the weird colors show up only on the manage connections screen? It shouldn't be like that.
    And I hid the carrier name, maybe that corresponds to the wireless title? (my 8330 doesn't have wiresless, so you'll have to help me here).
    10-10-08 08:30 AM
    Weird colors come on the Network notification and manage connection screen, when you scroll down on the manage connection screen they change from yellow/red to blue/green.

I'm guessing I'm the only that's said anything like this.
    10-10-08 12:20 PM
    Hey trimax,
    Even with new themes exploding all over the forums lately, I still think your Dark Today+L is irreplaceable! Just wanted to ask whether you planned on updating the theme with Opera fix. Also, I'd gladly donate if the L icons were user-customizable -- are you able to do this in the new Plazmic yet?

10-10-08 01:51 PM
    Hey, just wanted to say i LOVE your theme (Rocking the L version for 4.2).

However, is there anyway you can make the icons user-changeable? I hardly use any of the default icons, and I hate not having quick access to my SMS messages. ( I hate that messages brings e-mail up by default).

I'm more than willing to pay and or donate to your cause if this can be changed.
    10-10-08 03:58 PM
    Regarding user-changable icons, I know it's been mentioned a few times, but maybe those posts are burried by now.....the new Plazmic is in beta and although it has some neat features, is lacking in many ways. The maine problem I have with it is that it doesn't allow custom fonts. Because of this, the whole theme feels bulky and inconsistent. We all eagerly await a newer version of plazmic.

I can make changes for anyone in exchange for a donation. See the first post of this thread for info.

10-10-08 07:22 PM
    Do the weird colors show up only on the manage connections screen? It shouldn't be like that.
    And I hid the carrier name, maybe that corresponds to the wireless title? (my 8330 doesn't have wiresless, so you'll have to help me here).
    Yes, the weird colors only show up on the manage connection screen, I'm not sure why it's doing that or if i did something wrong. You think I need a theme reader? It doesn't really brother me but I was just wondering if there was a way to fix this or if I was the only one with this problem.
    Last edited by vsuga; 10-11-08 at 01:20 AM.
    10-11-08 01:17 AM
    Yes, the weird colors only show up on the manage connection screen, I'm not sure why it's doing that or if i did something wrong. You think I need a theme reader? It doesn't really brother me but I was just wondering if there was a way to fix this or if I was the only one with this problem.
    Yeah, this is somethign definetley with other than the 8330 models, I am going to load this on my GSM Curve and see if I can go back and worth with Max to see if its an issue between Plazmic and GSM Model Curves.
    10-11-08 03:06 AM
    Yeah, this is somethign definetley with other than the 8330 models, I am going to load this on my GSM Curve and see if I can go back and worth with Max to see if its an issue between Plazmic and GSM Model Curves.
    Alrighty, let me know if you run into the same problem. And if there's a way I can fix it. If it's not fixable then I live with it..
    10-11-08 03:42 AM
    Any chance of this being a desktop download?? I really want it but no BIS and can't load just a *.JAD
    10-11-08 10:44 AM
    Seems to me the strangle colors occur randomly and I don't think I can control that.
    And right now it's just a ota download

10-14-08 11:10 AM
    What is the link to get these themes????
    10-14-08 01:43 PM
954 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD