04-17-10 10:02 PM
954 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I am posting this again because it answers some of the questions that keep popping up......

Right now the 88xx link is fixed, but for OS4.5 only.
    There is a Pearl version, see the first post for the link.
    OTA = Over The Air = cannot install from Desktop Manager! You can either click on the link FROM YOUR BLACKBERRY, email yourself the link to click FROM YOUR BLACKBERRY, or type in the web address INTO YOUR BLACKBERRY BROWSER (this is why I make all links "tinyurl.com..." - they are easy to type in!).
    If it installs and appears on your programs list, but not under the themes list, make sure you installed the correct version. If you don't know what version you have, try one that says "4.2" first, and then try a "4.3."
    I have plans for a 9xxx version, but cannot make that a priority right now.
    Only the Zen version has moveable icons! Unfortunately Plazmic 4.5 doesn't allow any other of my other themes to have moveable icons. I will be playing with Plazmic 4.6 to see if that does, and there are also some features I want to implement into this theme (like the "Flash" seen on the Bold!!!). Unfotunately the current Plazmic 4.6 won't export custom fonts, so we may have to wait until I get it just right (I don't want to release a version that loses it's classy look by having ugly font).
    The menus in Opera don't work well because of the transparency I used in the menus. I noticed VNC+ has a similar problem. I am running a version on my device which has solid menus but retains transparent dialog boxes (which fixes the issue). Things are busy right now, so if you want a version like this please contact me about donating. Otherwise hold off, I may get around to it in the future and release a free version.
    On the "Messages" screen, those icons are not customizeable via Plazmic. Believe me, I would like them to be consistent with the theme too (citrixscu had this question).
    Tardman...there should be a wifi icon.

Ok, I think that answers most questions here.
    PM me about donations and customizations if you would like.
    If you just simply want to donate, click here:

Let the customizations begin.........
    09-26-08 10:04 AM
    And here's a preview of what I am working on (won't be out until Plazmic allows custom fonts).
    Believe me, you'll want this version when it's streamlined

09-26-08 10:07 AM
    First off, thank you very much!

Secondly, do you have a Icon theme?
    Also, does blue come in "classy corner"? I only see it for red.
    09-26-08 10:46 AM
    i love the red version!!! great job!
    09-26-08 10:52 AM
    Trimax84,
    Are u going to create a Zen version for 4.2.
    09-26-08 10:54 AM
    Awesome theme!! Thanks!
    09-26-08 10:58 AM
    And here's a preview of what I am working on (won't be out until Plazmic allows custom fonts).
    Believe me, you'll want this version when it's streamlined

Wow!!! Very very awesome man! I can't wait.
    09-26-08 11:11 AM
    Im not a theme junkie but this one is really slick! I love it!!
    09-26-08 11:12 AM
    Cant seem to find what i need.I have a 8830 Curve for sprint with OS 4.3.Wondering if someone could show me what one i need.Also one i downloaded and tried to load with DM said there were no files for my device.I assume that i had the wrong one unless it is a DM issuie.Thanks
    Last edited by jackyl; 09-26-08 at 11:44 AM.
    09-26-08 11:39 AM
    Max is awesome. I gave him a donation and he set me up in under 12 hours with my custom design. This theme is amazing and now everything i want to have easy access to is on my home screen. Thanks Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-26-08 12:47 PM
    Also on the Zen theme the icons are too close to eachother and overlap eachother especially for media icon.

I think the Dock style might be best ( if the icons are arrangeable? ) I would love to get a 4.3 version of the Dock.
    Last edited by Namji; 09-26-08 at 01:54 PM.
    09-26-08 01:43 PM
    just received my customized cool blue theme. Very awesome. Thanks again.
    09-26-08 04:27 PM
    I just received my customized Red theme...
    Thank you so much Max...its great!!!
    Keep up the great work..
    09-26-08 04:40 PM
    MAX ROCKS!!! Sent in my donation and got my theme installed and working perfectly. I am a very picky person when it comes to themes. This is the first theme i have ever paid for. It was well worth it! IMO the font is perfect, menus are perfect, and everything is so crisp and clear!!!!! It was almost like he was in my head and saw exactly what i wanted LOL!!!

Great Job MAX!!!!!
    09-26-08 04:40 PM
    It was almost like he was in my head and saw exactly what i wanted LOL!!!
    I was.

09-26-08 05:07 PM
    nice themes
    09-26-08 05:12 PM
    I got to admit it, they're pretty sick themes... I love the transparency!
    Great work!
    09-26-08 05:18 PM
    I was.

Max, any chance just of Dock or L for the Red Hot?
    09-26-08 05:57 PM
    I am a very picky person when it comes to themes. This is the first theme i have ever paid for. It was well worth it! IMO the font is perfect, menus are perfect, and everything is so crisp and clear!!!!! It was almost like he was in my head and saw exactly what i wanted LOL!!!

Great Job MAX!!!!!
    Attachment 4737

I agree that this theme is crisp and clear and it is really nice in color but some issues here makes this NOT perfect like everyone keeps saying..

1. Am I the only one that sees the icons being too close to eachother on the Zen theme?
    2. The L theme doesn't allow arranging the icons in the home screen. This was my first choice, so I tried out the Zen theme and although you can arrange the icons in which ever order you want it to appear.. the icons are too close to eachother which overlaps some of the icon images. SEE ATTACHED.
    3. Opera Mini's menu does not work properly.
    Last edited by Namji; 09-26-08 at 08:29 PM.
    09-26-08 08:27 PM
    Still wanting movable icons. As stated before I like my home screen icons to be apps that don't have keyboard shortcuts which is like all 3rd party apps.
    09-26-08 09:03 PM
    I tried all Blue and Red theme. Very well done!!

OTA links are working fine and the Themes are performing smoothly.

Themes are very clean, and I really like the font sizes. I'm able to see more text on the screen.

I noticed that Opera Mini menu seems to flicker when I attempt to close it. I'll try re-loading and see what happens. Other applications seem to work just fine.

Any plans on making movable on the main screen on versions besides the Zen?

Over all two very enthusiastics thumbs up!! I look forward to your next creation.
    Last edited by sanchez77; 09-26-08 at 09:22 PM.
    09-26-08 09:19 PM
    Trimax84,

Can you move the alarm clock icon a little more to the right, for users who use the 24hour clock it gets covered by the time & kinda throws the clean look you have created off.

Note: I have noticed it in the today 4.5 (blue & red) & red corners 4.5 themes....it's even in my custom blue today theme as well. BTW, I am using an 8330.

(yes I did send you a PM earlier...lol)

Thanks in advance!
    Will you be able to adjust the clock?
    09-26-08 10:26 PM
    These theme's rock !!! Gave a donation for a custom theme, worth every penny... !!! Hope he creates more themes, I would gladly pay !!
    09-26-08 10:42 PM
    Waiting for a response, can't wait!!! Big fan
    09-27-08 12:40 AM
    Just wanted to post my positive experience with Max.

Donation made and Max provided quick response with my customization request.

Worth every penny, first theme I ever paid for.

Thanks Max, FANTASTIC job!

~CMT
    09-27-08 02:18 AM
954 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD