See the future of Classy Corners here:
    (Look for the subtle animation around the "Trimax84" box. Other features - animation on lock screen and "Flash" when selecting icon on the homescreen).

__________________________________________________ _

Cool Blue:
    Today:

Zen, Dock, L:

Cool Blue OTA Links:
    4.2, 4.3, or 4.5 correspond to your OS version. Check your OS by holding your left "Alt", holding your left "Shift", and then pressing "H." "App Version" is your OS (mine says 4.5.0.77, so I would download "Today 4.5")
    Today 4.5
    Today 4.3
    Today 4.2
    Today 88xx version
    Zen 4.5
    Zen 4.3
    Dock 4.5
    L 4.5
    L 4.3
    L 4.2
    OPERA COMPATIBLE: Today 4.5
    Any theme that uses transparent menus will have menus that flicker in programs like opera and vnc+. The "Opera Compatible" link above changes the semi-transparent menu to a solid one.
    Trouble with OTA links? OTA Help

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Red Hot:
    Other styles available by donation only.

Red Hot OTA Links:
    4.2, 4.3, or 4.5 correspond to your OS version. Check your OS by holding your left "Alt", holding your left "Shift", and then pressing "H." "App Version" is your OS (mine says 4.5.0.77, so I would download "Today 4.5")
    Today 4.5
    Corners 4.5

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Dark:
    RiXx.One inspired this one. It uses the Red Hot icons with a sharp new background. Both versions also have a percentage under the battery. This style also has the a Today L style (kind of a backwards L) that I am testing out. There is some overlap of the icons and the messages, but I don't mind (so if you do, don't use it).

OTA Link:
    Dark Zen 4.5
    Dark Today L 4.5
    Other styles can be made available by donation only.

Regarding Donations:
    I do this primarily for fun and not to get rich one donation at a time. This is why I make so many styles available for free! If you cannot find a style/color/arrangement that fits your needs, I can make custom configurations for you in exchange for a donation.
    Please keep in mind Plazmic does not allow 3rd party applications (like facebook, Viigo, weatherbug, etc) on the home screen.
    To donate through paypal, click here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...45f62871326a5e Please include in the notes section your model (83xx, 88xx, etc), your OS (4.5, 4.3, etc), your color preference (blue, red, or dark), your style preference (zen, corners, dock, today, etc), the icons you want on the homescreen, and your Username on these forums (if you have one).

__________________________________________________ ______
    Pearl version here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/cla...95/#post603109
    What is the link for these themes
    10-14-08 01:53 PM
    Cool Blue is the only theme that I've stuck with for over a week. I'm the happiest goat in the world. Can't wait for the new one to come out. Even though I really don't know how you could improve on this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 02:02 PM
    What is the link for these themes
    Right in front of you.
    10-14-08 02:21 PM
    The themes are really clean, attractive and user friendly. The dark was a nice upgrade with the battery life indicator. Your themes are by far the best third party themes that I have seen. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-14-08 03:04 PM
    I can make changes for anyone in exchange for a donation. See the first post of this thread for info.
    Awesome.

Questions:

Minimum Donation?

Can the Red & Dark themes be made for a 4.2 OS? Can the same styles (Block/Today) be applied to 4.2 also?

Is there a WIFI Icon for the 8320? I'm not seeing one on the 4.2 Blue L, despite seeing it on other themes I have.

Thanks!
    10-14-08 03:14 PM
    Seems to me the strangle colors occur randomly and I don't think I can control that.
    And right now it's just a ota download

Strange colors are okay with me. Theme is still cool. It's been my theme since i downloaded couple weeks ago, usually I get tired of seeing it and change it within days but thats not the case with this theme.

Great Job!!!
    10-14-08 03:31 PM
    I clicked on the link and it didn't work is there an OTA for BB
    10-14-08 04:27 PM
    7thCircle - there is no minimum donation amount. The average seems to be around $8-10, but please donate whatever you think it's worth. And I believe those changes are doable on OS4.2. There should be a wifi icon with all of the themes (though I can't test it with my 8330).

Chaz - all links are OTA. Which one doesn't work for you?

And thanks for all the compliments The one thing that will improve this theme the most is when users can change the icons themselves (will be available when Plazmic allows exporting custom icons).

10-14-08 04:46 PM
    there is no minimum donation amount. The average seems to be around $8-10, but please donate whatever you think it's worth. And I believe those changes are doable on OS4.2. There should be a wifi icon with all of the themes (though I can't test it with my 8330)
    Thanks for the info - I'll do some contemplating and shoot you a donation later.

Also, I'm not getting a wifi icon on the 4.2 Blue L still - in fact it doesn't display the carrier (T-Mobile) or the WIFI Network anywhere either. I have yet to test this when actually connected to UMA. If its any different I'll get back to you.
    10-14-08 05:16 PM
    I'm clicking on the 4.2 and a window pops up " do you want to save or find a prog. to open it"
    10-14-08 05:20 PM
    7th - the carrier/network won't show up since I hid it (I didn't know it had utility since I don't have wifi and I didn't need to be reminded of my carrier). I started to realize ppl liked it when a couple requested it in a customized version.

Chaz - make sure you aren't using your computer, at all. Read my "OTA Help" in the first post if you need help.

10-14-08 06:12 PM
    still waiting for them customizable icons on the dark today theme
    damnnnn
    10-16-08 10:00 PM
    I've got the Cool Blue on my 8800 and I must say this is the nicest theme I have ever used. The wallpaper, icons and menus look beautiful and blend together so well. I have yet to come across another theme that I feel is better than this one. I now check my BlackBerry more often just to look at the home screen.

Thanks for making such a great theme! Maybe once I'm out of debt I'll send you a donation just because I like it so much
    10-16-08 10:27 PM
    trimax - how about an 8800 version of the Dark Today L so we don't have a blank spot where the camera is?
    10-16-08 10:33 PM
    Hey, trimax! Thanks for the great looking theme. Looks awesome on my Berry! The only suggestion/request I would have is if by any chance can the menu font (ie messages folder and home screen) be made a bit bigger? It's a bit small in my opinion for my older eyes. Lol. Thanks again!

10-17-08 08:49 PM
    I absolutely love the themes! I am a today screen kind of girl, so I downloaded for all colors. Thanks!!
    10-17-08 09:33 PM
    This is straight sick... I know a few people who will be jocking my phone when they see this..
    10-18-08 01:14 AM
    Max is friggin awesome, just got me themes from him. Both my coworkers want one. Can't wait to see what he does next!
    10-18-08 01:04 PM
    Just wanted to say that I think the red hot today theme is absolutely top notch. Thanks a lot!

10-18-08 11:08 PM
    I got my customized dark theme today. This theme is great, I really like the font and the red color!

10-19-08 12:38 AM
    Love the look of this theme, but I keep getting a "server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading".

I know its working fine because I can click on the URL and it will attempt to download the file to my desktop. No clue why my curve can't seem to get the file.

Oh well. Perhaps later.
    10-19-08 05:51 PM
    is this theme customizable as far as moving the icons where you want them.
    10-19-08 08:41 PM
    Is it possible to keep a custom wallpaper displayed while the phone is locked?

10-19-08 10:32 PM
    Love the look of this theme, but I keep getting a "server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading".

I know its working fine because I can click on the URL and it will attempt to download the file to my desktop. No clue why my curve can't seem to get the file.

Oh well. Perhaps later.
    Solved my problem. I needed to navigate to the link on my Curve. I tried to hand type in the "tinyurl" link into the curve, but it wouldn't take it.

All is well now. Great theme. Easily the best I've found.
    10-19-08 11:02 PM
    Hey Trimax, Plazmic 4.6 is official now! Are you planning to change your themes to have customizable icons?
    10-20-08 12:39 PM
954 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD