Beautiful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 04:41 PM
    Ok, I don't get it. I'm new to this. How do I get the cool blue theme from the website onto my blackberry curve 8320. What exactly are the steps that I would take in order accomplish this? My OS is like 4.2.2.180 I think.
    09-15-08 08:09 PM
    There are basically two ways to install this theme, both involve the OTA (Over The Air) method.
    1 - go to crackberry.com on your blackberry and find this thread. Click on the appropriate link (one with 4.2 for you). Then just follow the prompts to download and install right to your blackberry. (then to go your options to change the theme)

2 - Each link points to a web address. On your desktop, place your mouse over whichever version you want. The web address should show up on the bottom bar of your browser (for example, when I put my mouse over the Today 4.2 link, it shows "http://tinyurl.com/6zbrhf"). Type that address into your blackberry browser.
    09-15-08 08:36 PM
    Ok, so, go to crackberry.com on my blackberry curve and then download it that way. As we speak I am on standby waiting for the 4.5.0.55 or something OS to install on my phone right now. What would I do once that's done? Look for one of the themes that says 4.5 on it? Geez, now I understand why all the new people are constantly on here in the beginning. It like learning how to use a computer for the first time. Thanks for everyone's help.
    09-15-08 08:43 PM
    With as nice of a theme as this looks to be its a shame like most custome themes the fonts in the options menus are over looked and left small and hard to read.

09-15-08 09:06 PM
    Feeltheboost - you got it Once your phone's OS is 4.5, just use any of the themes that say 4.5 (although older versions should work too). Let me know if you have more questions.

Jstiner - the text size is one of the main things that prompted me to make my own theme. Everyone else's was too large and didn't fit enough info on one screen. But I understand what you mean, it is pretty small and people have provided a small donation and part of their customization request was to have larger font. So you're not alone.

And thanks for your support Square
    09-15-08 09:25 PM
    I find nothing wrong with the Options menu... It is very clear and crisp in my opinion...
    Clear and crips and small font are different things

I think its an awesome looking theme. I just opt for larger fonts on all the screens. (Not XL just not small)

Just my 2 cents.

09-16-08 06:19 AM
    Feeltheboost

Jstiner - the text size is one of the main things that prompted me to make my own theme. Everyone else's was too large and didn't fit enough info on one screen. But I understand what you mean, it is pretty small and people have provided a small donation and part of their customization request was to have larger font. So you're not alone.

And thanks for your support Square
    PS I want your focus icon.
    Pin me 31AE0BB6

09-16-08 06:24 AM
    Does the 8800 have the same screen resolution...? I think it does, and if so this should work.
    Let me know.
    Yes,It works on 8800.
    Thanks for your theme.It's good
    09-16-08 06:40 AM
    Hello,trimax84.
    I love the wallpapers of your themes, both the blue and red.
    Can u give me a link?
    09-16-08 07:23 AM
    Really cool

09-16-08 07:57 AM
    Thank you for the L theme, been using it for a few days and love it.
    09-17-08 02:37 AM
    awesome theme!
    09-17-08 12:20 PM
    Hi Trimax84,

I love the cool Blue theme!! It's great, except for one possible problem. I installed it yesterday and before I went to bed @ 10pm I was at 60%. This morning @ 7am I was down to 15%. That seems pretty weird. Has anyone else had a similar battery draining problem??? (Perhaps all of the super sexxxy bells and whitsles are taking a lot of power, i.e. the transparency of the menu boxes...)

Thanks for the help.

Oh yeah I'm running OS 4.3.0.127
    09-18-08 08:35 AM
    That is pretty weird Jimmy Jo, but I can almost guarantee that the problem isn't theme related. I have never seen a theme drain the battery, especially when not in use (ie: when you're sleeping).

I would hope if others are having a similar problem they would post here though (to look for trends).
    09-18-08 10:41 AM
    Ok, so, I'm new. I have an 8320 with 4.5 OS. How do I get the theme from the forum onto my phone so that I may use it?
    09-18-08 10:01 PM
    Nice themes, especially the red! Downloading now! Thx for sharing!
    09-19-08 07:57 PM
    Question tho...Is there any way I can get the red one without the camera icon at the bottom? I'm running a 8830 WE, so no need for that one. Other than that, I love these themes. If I need to donate for the change, just let me know. Thanks again!
    09-19-08 08:43 PM
    NE chance of getting the ZEN for O.S. 4.5 with Calendar, MemoPad, Call Log, AddressBook, Profiles?

Thanks in advance
    09-20-08 03:53 AM
    Feeltheboost - to download this theme.....in your blackberry browser, go to the first post of this thread. Find the OTA link section and click (in your BB browser) on the link you want to install. Follow the prompts.

Zaynsizmame - I sent you a PM

CipherDias - customizations of themes are now available via donation. Just send me a PM.

Donations can be sent via PayPal here.
    09-20-08 08:08 AM
    New free Hot Red style available:

"Corners" version:

OTA Link:
    Corners 4.5
    09-20-08 10:20 AM
    [QUOTE=trimax84;740411]Feeltheboost - to download this theme.....in your blackberry browser, go to the first post of this thread. Find the OTA link section and click (in your BB browser) on the link you want to install. Follow the prompts.

Zaynsizmame - I sent you a PM

CipherDias - customizations of themes are now available via donation. Just send me a PM.

How much of a donation mate?
    09-20-08 11:10 AM
    I'm gonna have to hire you as my personal theme maker! You and CherriChiodo are my favorites! Thanks again for this great talent!
    09-20-08 11:11 AM
    haha.....thanks zayn

Cipher - the only requirement for donations is that the amount is equal to how much you want to give (in other words, no minimum, no maximum....however much you think it's worth).
    09-20-08 12:50 PM
    Love the Red Hot versions Trimax
    09-20-08 03:26 PM
954 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD