trimax84,

what's the possibility of removing the Task icon & giving us one more entry for the calendar & removing the camera icon and giving us the SMS icon OR removing the Task icon & replacing it with BB Msgr icon & putting the SMS icon in the dock???
    08-23-08 10:56 PM
    I wanted to get some feedback before editing all versions of my Classy Corners theme. I have designed a new background, made the icons 'sharper' by eliminating the glow when not the focus icon, and a couple other tiny tweaks.
    A 4.5 and 4.3 version of the Today style theme will be posted in about a minute and I would love to hear what you think.

Screens:

(the faded icons in the second screenshot are just ones I have hidden; they will normally be as bright as the others)
    I can't find the OTA links to this theme? :/
    08-24-08 11:58 AM
    lamonicaj - just give me one configuration you want and I'll do my best.

And there is no OTA link for the latest version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 03:52 PM

Can I throw one configuration at ya?

Font size!?
    08-24-08 04:57 PM

Yay!!! Ok....

FONT SIZE IS PERFECT!!!!
    PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE FONT!!!!

On the Today Portion:
    2 msg
    3 msg

Calendar
    1 appt
    2 appt
    3 appt

On the Bottom Dock Portion:
    SMS, BB Msgr, Browser, Media, Profile, Keyboard Lock

FONT SIZE IS PERFECT!!!!
    Last edited by lamonicaj; 08-24-08 at 05:30 PM. Reason: To comment on the font size!!!
    08-24-08 05:13 PM
    Yay!!! Ok....

FONT SIZE IS PERFECT!!!!

On the Today Portion:
    2 msg
    3 msg

Calendar
    1 appt
    2 appt
    3 appt

On the Bottom Dock Portion:
    SMS, BB Msgr, Browser, Media, Profile, Keyboard Lock

FONT SIZE IS PERFECT!!!!
    Let me know how it works for you
    *file deleted*
    Last edited by trimax84; 08-24-08 at 09:48 PM.
    08-24-08 05:35 PM
    Hey trimax! Love ur theme, could u do one 4 me and just make the font size bigger?

08-24-08 05:37 PM
    Let me know how it works for you
    Thank you so much for making this for me....but for some reason, the sms icon is not showing up...it's not hidden & I have the sms/msgs separated.

08-24-08 06:23 PM
    Hey trimax! Love ur theme, could u do one 4 me and just make the font size bigger?
    Here's one with font a few sizes larger.
    One of the main reasons I made my own theme was because too many had large font that limited how much could fit on the screen. But I understand one size does not fit all, so tell me if this works well for you.
    Last edited by trimax84; 09-26-08 at 01:47 PM.
    08-24-08 06:36 PM
    Thank you so much for making this for me....but for some reason, the sms icon is not showing up...it's not hidden & I have the sms/msgs separated.
    That's weird.
    I think someone else had a similar problem. They resent their service books and it worked....don't know why though. Maybe try to reset your device first.
    08-24-08 06:47 PM
    That's weird.
    I think someone else had a similar problem. They resent their service books and it worked....don't know why though. Maybe try to reset your device first.
    I resent my service books, reset my device, re-downloaded the theme again & the sms icon is still missing....can you please take a look at it.

08-24-08 08:16 PM
    Mine is the same way when I downloaded the lg font one :/

08-24-08 08:17 PM
    Hmm...I don't know why the SMS icon would not be showing up then. I know you mentioned that you had the SMS and MMS split, but could you make sure just in case.
    I reattached a rebuilt file, but if the first didn't work I'm not sure this one will.
    Here's what I see on the Plazmic Theme Builder:

I read on a different site that going to options --> theme, go to my theme and click the menu button and go to 'reset theme defaults' .....maybe
    Last edited by trimax84; 09-26-08 at 01:48 PM.
    08-24-08 09:16 PM
    I'm getting the same thing....I wonder if it would matter if BB Msgr & SMS were switched

Hmm...I don't know why the SMS icon would not be showing up then. I know you mentioned that you had the SMS and MMS split, but could you make sure just in case.
    I reattached a rebuilt file, but if the first didn't work I'm not sure this one will.
    Here's what I see on the Plazmic Theme Builder:

I read on a different site that going to options --> theme, go to my theme and click the menu button and go to 'reset theme defaults' .....maybe
    08-24-08 09:40 PM
    I'm getting the same thing....I wonder if it would matter if BB Msgr & SMS were switched
    We can try.
    Last edited by trimax84; 09-26-08 at 01:48 PM.
    08-24-08 09:44 PM
    Here's one where the SMS and MMS are combined....see if it works.
    Last edited by trimax84; 09-26-08 at 01:49 PM.
    08-24-08 09:51 PM
    Here's one where the SMS and MMS are combined....see if it works.
    YOU DID IT....THANK YOU!!!
    08-24-08 11:00 PM
    Zen style of the new version please!
    08-25-08 12:15 PM
    My first message here because I felt this theme deserved a special thank you.

I have tried many themes but this is by far my favorite, awesome job.
    I have but two minor problems..and they may happen in other apps but this is for the ones I use:

In the dialog boxes in blackberry messenger like the add contact and in Google Maps the search box use a white font so I can't see what is being typed, I think I read about this issue before in another theme.
    Can this be resolved or is can this be a 8320 specific problem? otherwise everything works great.

Thanks!
    08-25-08 10:19 PM
    m3sum - a Zen version is up. I haven't tried it so let me know if there are any problems.

And dplane, thanks for the compliments in your first post as a member I understand your frustration about the white text in a white box. Besides Google Maps, it happens when I go to upload a photo directly to Facebook (I have to highlight the text in order to read it). I'll look into it, but I think it may cause the color of the menu font....we'll see.
    Last edited by trimax84; 08-26-08 at 08:37 PM.
    08-26-08 07:34 PM
    awesomeness.....thanx
    08-26-08 07:59 PM
    This is by far my favorite theme.
    08-26-08 08:07 PM
    dplane - the text that you are talking about takes on the same color as the dialog box. I have changed the text to a light shade of gray. To maintain good contrast in most situations, I kept it very light, but it is now visible with the applications you mentioned before. See what you think.

And I'm glad you guys (mscooley and csierra) like the theme
    08-26-08 10:11 PM
    first post, very nice theme trimax! I'm running 4.5, and I tried the other custom files you made for other members, but my dock still has the first icon missing. Can anyone help?

Right now I have the media, address book, bbm, options, and profile icons only.. camera would be nice.

edit: i'm using the classy corners today lamonicaj version, and I actually see only 4 icons..bbm, media, profiles and lock
    Last edited by hassan.; 08-27-08 at 12:15 AM.
    08-27-08 12:12 AM
    Quick question about the new 2day plus version. To navigate through the docked icons, I have to scroll up and down instead of left and right. Is that normal?

08-27-08 10:16 AM
954 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD