Thanks again trimax. Still gonna hang around for that OTA. Ever check out BlueRoomSolutions.Com?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 10:06 PM
    this is a great theme....only problem i'm having since using this theme, is that Opera mini isn't working right...when i go into opera mini and hit the menu list, it pops up for like a split second then disapears...so i can't access the menu at all...anyone else have this prob?...i'm running 4.5 os
    I have this exact same problem.. I thought it was because of os 4.5 so I just deleted it because the regular browser seems much better now.

I'm using the today theme & my date shows up as "Wed, AUG..." under the time. Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
    08-13-08 02:35 AM
    Great theme.. Very nice that you were willing to customize for mdlissner so quickly and @ no cost. I actually prefer that version as I have a convenience key set for camera.
    08-13-08 06:07 AM
    I'm using the today theme & my date shows up as "Wed, AUG..." under the time. Does anybody else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
    Yes.. have the same issue with day of the week (at least today - 13th). Running MDLISSNER version on 8310 w/OS 4.5.0.55.

Don't use BBM (or have it installed) but don't really care if I have a hole in the program icons on home page. Have gotten use to that since many great new themes have rigid application selection and I don't expect theme developers to customize for everyone so I just live with it and install only those themes with program icons that are closest to my ideal. To be perfect, I would replace BBM with one of memopad, lock, or call log (so I could see the missed call icon more prominently). If it was lock, I'd move it between options and profiles. However, that's what I would do if I was the theme designer. Since I'm not, I live with what I can get, especially in free themes.

Also noticed - since not a 4.5 version - that Docs to Go icon isn't here. But that really doesn't matter. It's compatible and is easy to create a "Docs to Go" (regular icon) folder. It would just be one more step towards perfection.

I have to say, that this theme is just a wonderful surprise.. just how great it is!! I was expecting to like it and maybe use it for a bit but once installed, I have to say it's much better than its' screen shot.
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 08-13-08 at 07:14 AM.
    08-13-08 07:00 AM
    Thanks for the comments everyone!
    I can work on your 'ideal version' sheldonbk, since it's fairly easy to change things around.

As for the day of the week problem, I thought I fixed that and uploaded the newest versions here, but I guess not (try redownloading the Today theme if you are having this problem and see if that works). The Today theme I'm running shows the date perfectly. I'll upload fixed versions hopefully tonight - it's an easy solution.

08-13-08 07:08 AM
    Does the 8800 have the same screen resolution...? I think it does, and if so this should work.
    Let me know.
    trimax84 -many thanks for the customization. Excellent work.
    08-13-08 07:09 AM
    Oh yeah, and I do have the docs to go icons, but there was nowhere to load them into the theme builder. Do other themes have custom docs2go icons? Maybe there's a trick I don't know about.

08-13-08 07:13 AM
    Oh yeah, and I do have the docs to go icons, but there was nowhere to load them into the theme builder. Do other themes have custom docs2go icons? Maybe there's a trick I don't know about.

Wasn't referring to custom icons. I have docs2go icons but not the docs2go (standard) folder icon. Some 4.5 themes have it and some don't. No biggie.
    08-13-08 07:22 AM
    As for the day of the week problem, I thought I fixed that and uploaded the newest versions here, but I guess not (try redownloading the Today theme if you are having this problem and see if that works). The Today theme I'm running shows the date perfectly. I'll upload fixed versions hopefully tonight - it's an easy solution.
    I downloaded this morning. Perhaps the fix was in the regular version only so when I downloaded the MDLISSNER version, the date was still cutoff.
    08-13-08 07:31 AM
    this is a great theme....only problem i'm having since using this theme, is that Opera mini isn't working right...when i go into opera mini and hit the menu list, it pops up for like a split second then disapears...so i can't access the menu at all...anyone else have this prob?...i'm running 4.5 os
    You are getting this error because there are items on this theme that are transparent. It has been a known issue with transparencies to cause the "blip" with opera and other 3rd party applications.
    08-13-08 07:57 AM
    That is really nice! I love the icons. If you do it in a zen, could you also consider doing one with a light pink (not bright or magenta) or a light tiffany blue?

Good job!
    08-13-08 08:03 AM
    Just wondering if there was any news on an OTA link for the today plus (8330) version of this theme?
    08-13-08 08:16 AM
    Just wanted to say its a very nice theme. My only complaint is the image isnt very crisp on my curve. Possibly it was compressed?

Releasing a high res version would be great!
    08-13-08 10:58 AM
    im also having the Opera Mini problem
    08-13-08 11:06 AM
    New versions were posted which have the date problem fixed.
    A few minor changes were also made (like the top titlebar when searching), but nothing that is very noticeable.

A Zen version for 2.2 was also posted. I am wondering if that will work for os4.3, so let me know.
    08-13-08 07:50 PM
    OTA is posted here:

ZEN THEME

TODAY THEME
    08-13-08 11:23 PM
    Thank you Steven!

...and of course Trimax.

08-13-08 11:45 PM
    I can work on your 'ideal version' sheldonbk, since it's fairly easy to change things around.

Thanks! I just redownloaded the theme & it's super perfect. hehe
    08-14-08 12:31 AM
    Trimax this theme is amazing! I love it, Keep up the good work I will totally make a small donation (cause I am poor) but anything to pay for some cups of coffee for hard work HA. Thanks again, I kept everything the same using your L Theme I just changed the wallpaper to my liking.

Anyway you could possibly make the same theme with red, like red accents, time, etc, but the same icons. I need a clean Phillies theme!!!
    08-14-08 01:36 AM
    Running 4.3 here. Still getting shafted. Any news if these will be working on OS 4.3...?
    08-14-08 06:39 AM
    Really appreciate your contribution Trimax & also would value a slightly further tailored version. I didn't see a "donate" link in your signature or in the first thread.
    08-14-08 07:03 AM
    Unless things have changed why is it that none of these "free" themes do not have the capability to be font specific to what the device is set at?
    That is the main reason why I just simply gave up on them.
    08-14-08 07:11 AM
    Are icons on the bottom dock changeable?
    08-14-08 08:38 AM
    As with all of the custom themes made with the new CDK 4.5, None of the home screen icons are changeable/movealbe.
    You can only move the icons on the non custom themes (zen/today & icon)...
    08-14-08 08:43 AM
    wow this theme is just stunning.
    any way to make the bottom dock include address book instead of bbmessenger? (for the today plus theme)
    08-14-08 12:37 PM
954 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD