Hey Trimax,

I am digging your themes. I was wondering are you able to make a Red theme with the Silver Lexus emblem in the background w/bottom dock icons(OS v4.5)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 05:44 PM
    Lucky - the size of the font of the numbers is the same as the letters - must just be the way it is.

Jamason - I could do a custom one where a semi-transparent lexus symbol appears over the background regardless of what wallpaper you use. Just not for a few weeks though as things are real busy.

I sent out a few themes that were backing up, but still have more to do. It's hard without having access to the internet from my laptop! Anyone know how to tether my berry for free?

Thanks for everyones patience in understanding how busy life is right now.

01-18-09 06:37 PM
    I like the way it looks.
    01-18-09 06:49 PM
    $0.10 themes for Hershey, PA residents! Click here.
    Choose from Today, TodayL, Dock, Zen, and L styles (sorry, no customizations). Paypal address must have a Hershey zip code.

Classy Corners Refresh
    Available In PINK by donation
    -Icon glows, arrows, battery bar, background, text, highlights...you name it, it is now Classy and in Pink!
    -Any style (Dock, Today, L, Heart, etc can be made)

Highlights:
    -Changeable icons
    -"Flash" when scrolling over icons on homescreen
    -Totally new design for a battery meter! Besided the percentage, there is a corresponding "battery bar" at the top. (I have never seen something like this on any other BB theme)
    -Subtle, classy animation to compliment the new battery bar
    -Opera compatible menus
    -Better visibility of Google Maps search text
    -A few other tweaks

OTA Links:
    4.2, 4.3, or 4.5 correspond to your OS version. Check your OS by holding your left "Alt", holding your left "Shift", and then pressing "H." "App Version" is your OS (mine says 4.5.0.77, so I would download "Today 4.5")
    Red Today 4.5
    Blue Steps 4.5
    Dark L 4.5
    Dark L 4.3
    Dark L 4.2
    Other styles can be made available by donation only.
    Trouble with OTA links? OTA Help

Regarding Donations:
    -Things are very busy right now. As such, I will leave the other themes available below for anyone to download for free, and new theme requests will be filled by donation. Donating automatically gives you all customizable icons, but you can also request various other customizations.
    -Click Here to donate through PayPal
    -Please include in the "Messages" section of paypal your model (83xx, 88xx, etc), your OS (4.5, 4.3, etc), your color preference (blue, red, or dark), your style preference (such as Today, Dock, L, Zen, Corners, "Today L", U, Double Dock, ect), and your Username on these forums (if you have one).
    -If you have donated in the past, PM me about a heavy discount on this updated version.

__________________________________________________ _

Fixed Icons:

Cool Blue:
    Today, Zen, Dock, L:

Cool Blue OTA Links:
    4.2, 4.3, or 4.5 correspond to your OS version. Check your OS by holding your left "Alt", holding your left "Shift", and then pressing "H." "App Version" is your OS (mine says 4.5.0.77, so I would download "Today 4.5")
    Today 4.5
    Today 4.3
    Today 4.2
    Today 88xx version
    Zen 4.5
    Zen 4.3
    Dock 4.5
    L 4.5
    L 4.3
    L 4.2
    OPERA COMPATIBLE: Today 4.5
    Any theme that uses transparent menus will have menus that flicker in programs like opera and vnc+. The "Opera Compatible" link above changes the semi-transparent menu to a solid one.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Red Hot:
    Other styles available by donation only.

Red Hot OTA Links:
    Today 4.5
    Corners 4.5

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Dark:
    RiXx.One inspired this one. It uses the Red Hot icons with a sharp new background. Both versions also have a percentage under the battery. This style also has the a Today L style (kind of a backwards L) that I am testing out. There is some overlap of the icons and the messages, but I don't mind (so if you do, don't use it).

OTA Link:
    Dark Zen 4.5
    Dark Today L 4.5
    Other styles can be made available by donation only.

__________________________________________________ ______
    Pearl version here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/cla...95/#post603109

wheres the zip folder?
    01-18-09 09:21 PM
    opps accidently dobule post
    Last edited by Kretus; 01-18-09 at 09:25 PM.
    01-18-09 09:22 PM
    REally kool...just simply very technical theme...but nice.
    01-18-09 10:00 PM
    Love the blue dock one avaliable without fixed icons?

01-19-09 09:26 AM
    Lucky - the size of the font of the numbers is the same as the letters - must just be the way it is.

Jamason - I could do a custom one where a semi-transparent lexus symbol appears over the background regardless of what wallpaper you use. Just not for a few weeks though as things are real busy.

I sent out a few themes that were backing up, but still have more to do. It's hard without having access to the internet from my laptop! Anyone know how to tether my berry for free?

Okay, no problem. Max, I just sent you a donation for a customized pink Today L theme. All required info was included in the notes. I know you have a lot in the que already and you're super busy outside of themes. I (patiently) look forward to my theme. Thanks again!
    01-19-09 09:33 AM
    Nice thanks.. where to get other free themes? themesVV??

01-19-09 10:04 AM
    Hey Kretus,

Max doesn't release desktop, zip files for any of his themes, you can get any one of these from this classy corner theme from here if you install OTA. THe pink theme he can send you through a donation, so are any customization you have in mind.

The best thing to do it send Trimax a message and see what he can do for you

Fu53d

p.s. sorry for the lateness, i was out of town

where can i get it, for 8320 4.2 alx?
    01-19-09 07:57 PM
    Correct, through a donation Max was able to customize the theme to my desire. The wallpaper was edited by me. Hope that answers your question

Fu53d

Kretus, the Classy Corners themes are only available OTA. It appears that the order of the icons was customized for fu53d. Maybe the wallpaper as well, or fu53d changed the wallpaper on his/her own.
    01-19-09 07:59 PM

Thanks Trimax, I appreciate it. Hit me up when you make it happen.
    01-20-09 06:32 PM
    i love the pink one sent a donation
    01-22-09 10:27 PM
    Right now the pink is by donation only (like the other Refresh versions). I might release one free style (as I have with the other colors), but no plans for that in the immediate future.
    i sent a donation
    01-23-09 05:19 PM
    Will be nice for those who have not Inet acces yet to Post ALX or a link where it's possible to use OTA downloader. Anywy the Themes are the nicest i has found all arround, congratulations. What i see is a 10 over 10.

Rmax
    01-28-09 11:51 AM
    Donation sent. How much is everyone donating? I had no clue so I just made a poor person's donation haha.
    01-30-09 07:54 PM
    Hey Kretus,

Max doesn't release desktop, zip files for any of his themes, you can get any one of these from this classy corner theme from here if you install OTA. THe pink theme he can send you through a donation, so are any customization you have in mind.

The best thing to do it send Trimax a message and see what he can do for you

Fu53d

p.s. sorry for the lateness, i was out of town

i dont have data plan
    01-31-09 06:31 AM
    I just downloaded the com_plazmic_theme_Classy_Corners_Zen.jad theme and its fabulous; except the theme is not applied for Messages; it goes to the default Sprint looking theme; any chance of fixing that?
    02-03-09 04:05 PM
    What a beautiful theme!!! I just sent a donation for a Pink Classy Corner's Refresh Theme. Can't wait to get it!!
    02-03-09 09:20 PM
    Very nice looking theme(s).
    02-04-09 04:51 AM
    So thank you everyone for your patience. This has been a trying month and soon things should be normalizing.
    Fri (tom) is my last day of my crazy 4 weeks at the hospital I am at. And even though I will once again have computer access (the place I am currently staying does not), I have to rebuild my desktop because I had a hardware failure (data should not be effected, hopefully).

I should be able to start addressing my nearly 25 PMs and 30+ emails after my computer is rebuilt. I expect everyone should have their themes within the next 10 days, so here's hoping.

02-05-09 03:23 PM
    glad to see u back max!
    02-05-09 03:39 PM
    Howdy, I applied the 'Today L Dark' and now the setup (wrench) does not start. The unit hangs until I hit the hang up key. Any ideas? I loaded the theme OTA Friday.
    02-07-09 07:22 PM
    Can you post (or re-post if you already have, I only went looking up to page 25) the blue, dark and red backgrounds for use? Out of the 3 today themes, the red one was the only one that worked for me (dark and blue didn't show browser icon and wasn't customizable, but the red was perfect), but I liked the blue and dark backgrounds better. I understand if you can't. I made my own replica, but yours is so much better.

02-07-09 08:25 PM
    looks nice, thanks
    02-07-09 09:34 PM
954 ... 2829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD