Trimax, man your themes are the best.......loved the classy storm, now the classy corners refresh.......THE BEST MAN keep up the good work
    11-18-08 03:56 PM
    im trying to download the RED TODAY 4.5 but it keeps on download failed. and if i buy the Elverado L today theme..can i change the icons?
    11-20-08 09:26 AM
    The link is confirmed working. There is a link to "OTA Help" in the first post, maybe check that out.
    And any theme that is purchased will have changeable icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 06:59 AM
    I just downloaded your theme and it is great. I have a quick question for you on the battery. How can I get it to change to read as a % instead of a bar? Thanks in advance.
    11-21-08 08:15 PM
    There is no way to change the battery from one to another inside the same theme.
    Did you download the free one? If so, most of those still have the small battery icon (I have incorporated the percentage into a couple). The "Refresh" version has my so-called 'battery bar' on top (which moves down as the battery is used) along with the percentage in the left corner. The Refresh version has a bunch of other features too (see the first post for a list).
    11-22-08 12:30 PM
    I run the Cool Blue Zen and it is by the far the best. I've tried a bunch of different themes because I like to keep things fresh, but I keep coming back to this one.

It also seems to run a bit more efficiently than other themes from a resource perspective. Is is possible that a theme can use less resources than other?

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the great work!
    11-22-08 12:55 PM
    I guess a theme could take up more memory which may effect performance....I don't know exaclty. I'm glad it runs smoothy though
    Last edited by trimax84; 11-22-08 at 01:44 PM.
    11-22-08 01:20 PM
    Classy Corners Refresh Now in PINK

Icons have a pink glow to them when highlighted, animations are now pink, highlights are pink, buttons are pink, menus have pink...basically all the details you would expect from my Classy Corners theme in PINK!
    11-22-08 01:25 PM

Icons have a pink glow to them when highlighted, animations are now pink, highlights are pink, buttons are pink, menus have pink...basically all the details you would expect from my Classy Corners theme in PINK!

Hmm dont see the link...
    11-22-08 07:19 PM
    Hmm dont see the link...
    yea im tryin to get this for my sisters curve, where are the links? ota?
    11-22-08 07:21 PM
    Right now the pink is by donation only (like the other Refresh versions). I might release one free style (as I have with the other colors), but no plans for that in the immediate future.
    11-22-08 07:31 PM
    Right now the pink is by donation only (like the other Refresh versions). I might release one free style (as I have with the other colors), but no plans for that in the immediate future.
    Paypal'ed to blackberrym**!
    11-22-08 07:42 PM
    Paypal'ed to blackberrym**!
    Got it. Thanks!
    You should have an email from me now.
    11-22-08 08:02 PM
    Got it. Thanks!
    You should have an email from me now.
    Got it! Thanks again!
    11-22-08 08:18 PM
    I love the theme, but my only petpeve is that the menu in AIM is not possible to be viewed... Think a change could come in the future?

11-23-08 11:43 AM
    i would love that pink theme. i have 4.2. have no idea how to even download a theme. help!
    11-23-08 01:11 PM
    Just wanted to post to ya Trimax that I love your themes. By far the best I have seen on the BB yet. I am a new comer to the BB world (coming over from the iphone and AT&T), and I have completely fallen in love with my Curve 8330. I am going to point out your themes to my co-workers as well.

Amazing job and keep up the great work!

-Chasingapple
    11-23-08 11:06 PM
    If you make that Pink version a today plus I'd donate
    11-24-08 01:03 AM

trimax! i'm glad you came out with a pink version!
    11-24-08 02:44 AM
    Very nice. Now I must talk my girlfriend in to taking up the pink theme. Otherwise I will have to leave her. Trimax, regardless of if I can make my girlfriend buy this theme or not, you are the best there is. The small donation I made was WELL worth it. I've never been happier with a theme than the Refresh Theme you made for me. Thanks again man.

11-24-08 05:22 AM
    Carterism (and others) - a donation will entitle you to any style....Today, Today L, Dock, U, Zen...whatever you would like!

Onel0ve - my pleasure I think it's a good addition to the series.

And Goat - don't leave your gf We can work something out if it comes to that.
    11-24-08 04:28 PM
    Love the themes!!!
    11-25-08 10:28 AM
    i try and i received message error 907 Invalid COD, file not found ...
    11-26-08 01:24 AM
    Carterism (and others) - a donation will entitle you to any style....Today, Today L, Dock, U, Zen...whatever you would like!

Onel0ve - my pleasure I think it's a good addition to the series.

And Goat - don't leave your gf We can work something out if it comes to that.
    yay!! donation on the way!!! thank you! love your work!
    11-26-08 01:38 PM
    [QUOTE=trimax84;594966]Classy Corners Refresh
    Now Available In PINK
    -Icon glows, arrows, battery bar, background, text, highlights...you name it, it is now Classy and in Pink!
    -Any style (Dock, Today, L, Heart, etc can be made available for a donation)

Im looking for a axl version, in a zip file since OTA doesnt work on my blackberry 8310 vers 4.5

Im looking everywhere for it and cant find one... is ther anyone who can do something please. Im interested in the dark and blue fully theme

thank you
    11-27-08 01:35 PM
954 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD