In which part ellie? I have make that theme to user defined able font.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ummmmm......I'll need to recheck that out. Maybe I am not seeing or doing something correctly with the fonts. Charging phone right now. I will get back with you later today. Thank you!!
    05-29-10 10:17 AM
    In which part ellie? I have make that theme to user defined able font. And about that focus icon in the app list I have give a little red butterfly so it will tell u where u at, but in the hidden dock yes I've to figure it out on how to give focus overlay on that
    You are very welcome elli.
    If u have any suggestion just let me know.

Yes, the red butterfly is great for knowing what icon you are on. You are correct....it's the hidden dock area that it's hard to know what icon you are focus on. Redo that part and this will be one friggin awesome theme!!!!

Again....thank you for sharing and making themes for our Curve 8330 OS 4.5!!!!!!!
    05-29-10 10:20 AM
    Using the BB6 theme...very nice, although I have to echo Mojave's comments re: detecting focus on the dock. It seems to vary with the icon: The icons for "native" BB apps highlight a little; the Gmail Plugin icon gets a bold outline which is easy to see; and the Bolt icon doesn't seem to change AT ALL.

BTW, I'm using BerryWeather 2.1, but I'm not following what you mean about the Q shortcut. Can you elaborate?

Many thanx for a sweet theme!!
    05-29-10 04:11 PM
    Awesome dude!!! thank you.
    05-29-10 07:32 PM
    BTW, I'm using BerryWeather 2.1, but I'm not following what you mean about the Q shortcut. Can you elaborate?

Many thanx for a sweet theme!!
    I'm sorry for my mistake, I mean is if u using berryweather 2.2 like I did, and u have installed this: www.bellshare.com • View topic - WeatherPeek now available! (weatherpeek plugins) u can disabled the dial from home screen and press the "Q" button to popup the weatherpeek. Thank you for using my themes. The icon problem will be resolve soon.

Last edited by nadjas9; 05-30-10 at 01:07 AM.
    05-29-10 07:54 PM
    The hidden dock focus issue has been fix, please just redownload the zip or if u using ota just click the OTA and it will popup an upgrade..

thank you for using my themes ::enjoy::

-YOGA-
    05-30-10 01:01 AM
    Yoda, these themes are sweet! Can you make the Red version for the 8530 os 5.0? Thanks,Jenny

05-30-10 01:45 AM
    I can confirm that bb6 works on an 8330 with OS 5.0. I successfully installed it about an hour ago. However, response is slow and its very difficult to tell which icon is highlighted on the dock. Its also difficult to switch from double dock, to single dock, to no dock when you don't know which icon is highlighted. The weather dock does not show a temp when using weatherbug, and the word "application" on top of the dock does not switch to the currently highlighted app. It doesn't switch from the word "application".

The icons are beautiful and I really love the idea of the hiding double dock. Its just not user friendly when you have no idea which app is highlighted. I think using the bb logo to highlight the app in the dock would work fine, just like it does in the app menu screen.
    Last edited by bencpht; 05-30-10 at 03:03 AM.
    05-30-10 02:59 AM
    I can confirm that bb6 works on an 8330 with OS 5.0. I successfully installed it about an hour ago. However, response is slow and its very difficult to tell which icon is highlighted on the dock. Its also difficult to switch from double dock, to single dock, to no dock when you don't know which icon is highlighted. The weather dock does not show a temp when using weatherbug, and the word "application" on top of the dock does not switch to the currently highlighted app. It doesn't switch from the word "application".

The icons are beautiful and I really love the idea of the hiding double dock. Its just not user friendly when you have no idea which app is highlighted. I think using the bb logo to highlight the app in the dock would work fine, just like it does in the app menu screen.

That's why this theme is for the os 4.5 only its doesn't support the os 5 icon resolution, and the composer is not for os 5.0 that's why its moving slow and doesn't support the os 5.0 system, and the bb logo focus icon doesn't appear in the hidden dock. This new update that I was upload earlier does have bb logo icon focus for the hidden dock, u can see my bb screenshot here:

This is why the name on this thread is "exclusive for 83xx os 4.5 Only" but Thanks for the info tho'

05-30-10 03:23 AM
    sorry about that, and you're right about the screenshot looking sweet

nice work
    05-30-10 03:58 AM
    sorry about that, and you're right about the screenshot looking sweet

nice work
    No problem sir thanks for the good words

05-30-10 04:03 AM
    Hi nadjas9,

On your DroidCurvev2 theme. You state......."put your weather app to slot #7 and the profile icon to slot #8". Ok......I put my BerryWeather in the #7 slot.....no problem. I put my profile icon in the #8 slot and it does not show up anywhere. Where is it suppose to show up at?

I am really lovin this new Droid theme of yours. It flows much smoother. I would prefer a white color text in the menu instead of the gray text. Overall....awesome theme!! Of all the Droid themes out there (even the ones I paid for)......yours is my favorite.
    05-30-10 07:27 AM
    Hi nadjas9,

Ok.....just re-downloaded the updated Red Diamond theme. I like the butterflies you used as the focus for the hidden dock. I think a white text in the menu would be more readable than the gray text. When you open the hidden dock and focus on an icon.....the text shows up but the font is very small to read. Any chance of making that font a little bigger for me?

Overall......great theme!!!! Love the thin banner!!! This theme also flows smoothly for me. Thank you for sharing!!!!!
    05-30-10 07:41 AM
    Hi nadjas9,

On your DroidCurvev2 theme. You state......."put your weather app to slot #7 and the profile icon to slot #8". Ok......I put my BerryWeather in the #7 slot.....no problem. I put my profile icon in the #8 slot and it does not show up anywhere. Where is it suppose to show up at?

I am really lovin this new Droid theme of yours. It flows much smoother. I would prefer a white color text in the menu instead of the gray text. Overall....awesome theme!! Of all the Droid themes out there (even the ones I paid for)......yours is my favorite.
    Oke ellie, the profile icon to slot #8 is for the lockscreen purpose, so u can see what is your profile on phone at lock, just like the on original android os v. 2.1, at the middle is weather icon, at left is lock icon and at the right is profile icon, I cannot post a screen shot cos' don't know how to shot a screen while on lock lol! But u can try to see for your self. And about that gray text I will try to re-edit the themes along with the red one's for bigger status text. Once again thanks for using my themes, and for the kind word.

05-30-10 08:27 AM
    Oke ellie, the profile icon to slot #8 is for the lockscreen purpose, so u can see what is your profile on phone at lock, just like the on original android os v. 2.1, at the middle is weather icon, at left is lock icon and at the right is profile icon, I cannot post a screen shot cos' don't know how to shot a screen while on lock lol! But u can try to see for your self. And about that gray text I will try to re-edit the themes along with the red one's for bigger status text. Once again thanks for using my themes, and for the kind word.

Hi nadjas9,

Oh.....ok......thanks for explaining that profile icon for your Droid theme.

As for the gray text and the bigger fonts......THANK YOU for making the changes for me. I will be keeping an eye out for those changes.

THANK YOU nadjas9 for making such wonderful themes for our Curve 8330 OS 4.5. and for being such a sweetheart for making all those little changes for everyone (especially me).
    05-30-10 08:52 AM
    Hi nadjas9,

Oh.....ok......thanks for explaining that profile icon for your Droid theme.

As for the gray text and the bigger fonts......THANK YOU for making the changes for me. I will be keeping an eye out for those changes.

THANK YOU nadjas9 for making such wonderful themes for our Curve 8330 OS 4.5. and for being such a sweetheart for making all those little changes for everyone (especially me).
    Your mostly welcome ellie

05-30-10 09:02 AM
    These themes are sweet, but everytime I try and dl them I get a 907 error "invalid cod file"

05-30-10 07:57 PM
    BB6 and DroidCurve are awesome! But I can't get RED. The zip won't download for me and the OTA gives the 907 "invalid cod file" as well

EDIT: much thanks to fkornre for helping me out!!
    Last edited by aimeeattitude; 06-01-10 at 09:36 AM.
    06-01-10 07:17 AM
    i have been trying to download the RED theme but keep on getting the COD error... i have literally tried like 20 times... anybody idea?
    i want the RED theme!!!
    06-02-10 10:23 AM
    i have been trying to download the red theme but keep on getting the cod error... I have literally tried like 20 times... Anybody idea?
    I want the red theme!!!
    +1

06-02-10 01:55 PM
    if anyone is having issues with downloading the zip file send me a PM with your email addy and i will email it to you...
    06-02-10 06:12 PM
    This is a great theme!! Once again, you have done an outstanding job, Nadjas!!

I was able to get the Red Diamond theme with the zip link! I will try out the others
    and let you know, but here is a screenie of the Red theme.

06-02-10 07:11 PM
    All: I'm so sorry for the late reply, been overseas for a few days, there's a zip download option u can use to get the themes, I don't have time to repair the ota link. But I'm promise those link will be repair soon but in meanwhile u can try the zip download.

@TequilaAddict: that's a def sweet screen u got there! Love the easy eyes wallpaper that blend with the themes.. Care to share?
    And ty for your nice word..

06-03-10 07:30 AM
    All: I'm so sorry for the late reply, been overseas for a few days, there's a zip download option u can use to get the themes, I don't have time to repair the ota link. But I'm promise those link will be repair soon but in meanwhile u can try the zip download.

@TequilaAddict: that's a def sweet screen u got there! Love the easy eyes wallpaper that blend with the themes.. Care to share?
    And ty for your nice word..

is there a 8530 os 5.0 version availble,please?

06-03-10 08:18 AM
    Thanks for making changes to the red diamond theme...love that little butterfly focus!!

06-03-10 11:18 AM
126 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD