How R u guys!!! its been so looonggg!! XD i hope u guys r alright!
    ok! here we go!
    this is my newest themes, 3 of them actually, this themes only and will only available for curve running os. 4.5.

DroidCurveV2:

Mods in this Update:
    - added sum new icon
    - fix the double dock icon
    - new lock screen to match the theme ui
    - Font User defined able
    - put your weather app to slot #7 and the profile icon to slot #8
    - added the white font version zip down below.

NEW VERSION:

Its a Plain Bottom dock version.
    image not available exceeded data
    Download zip below!

Its a weather dock version.
    image not available exceeded data
    Download zip below!

Note: other version of this themes update is will be later on.. just stay tuned

Download:
    http://nadjas9.mi.ohost.de/DroidV2/c...oidcurveV2.jad

[RED] Diamond:

[IMG]

This is clean home screen type of themes with 6 user customize able hidden dock with weather slot, this themes is red! and its a girly themes.
    - Font is user defined able
    - added the white font version zip down below.

NOTE: For berryweather 2.2 user there is an hotkey action for weather peek just simply disable your home screen dial and press the P button to popup the weather peek!

Download:
    http://asattech.t35.com/REDOTA/com_p...D__Diamond.jad

Blackberry6 (BB6) theme:

NEW VERSION:

- plain bottom dock:

Download zip down below!

- Hidden Dock single bottom dock:

Download Zip down below!

- HIdden dock single bottom dock with calendar or messages:

Download Zip down below!

The last! the BB6 themes, with all the limitation on the os 4.5 curve i finally can pull this baby out!! Blackberry os.6 base of themes!
    this themes had 3 sliding dock view first is the double bottom dock second is the single bottom dock and the third is the blank home screen dock.
    this theme is 6 user customize able home screen icon and 1 for weather slot
    if u asking why the icon only 6 on the dock not 8 or 12 is because the svg limitation on os 4.5 if desktop icon higher than 8 slot the theme will not work.

mods:
    - place weather app on slot number 7
    - to make double dock reveal just focus on any icon in the first row
    - to make the single dock just scroll up to profile icon
    - to make the blank home screen just go to the second row of the dock and scroll up to profile icon

NOTE: For berryweather 2.2 user there is an hotkey action for weather peek just simply disable your home screen dial and press the P button to popup the weather peek!

Download:
    http://asattech.t35.com/BB6OTA/com_p..._theme_BB6.jad

In This Theme BB6 icon Copyright:
    �Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).�

�You are not allowed to alter, change, or edit these icons at all without the purchase of a license agreement.

�Exclusive rights to this particular icon set is not available from Big Papa or Blackberry Theme Lab.

�If you have any questions regarding this, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].

BIG thanks to matt (b15ginz) Blackberry Theme Lab for those kick *** icon!!

so here you go guys enjoy it

FREE THEMES IS GOOD!!!!!

NOTE: This ota server im using is the old one my new server is down, so if it popup sum error u have to try it a few times. sorry for the inconvenience

if im missing sumthin or u want to ask for mods or u have sum suggestion just leave a comment

thank you for using my themes

ZIP IS UP NOW! DOWNLOAD BELOW!!

****UPDATE NEW VERSION OF RED AND BB6. ALL ZIPS AND OTA LINK HAS BEEN RE-NEW

-YOGA-
    Last edited by nadjas9; 06-08-10 at 04:48 AM. Reason: added zip files
    Vee142, chonelho, N2X and 1 others like this.
    05-29-10 04:25 AM
    thanks! took the bbos6 i been waitin so long for!! ty!
    05-29-10 04:53 AM
    Thankx-great themes ...
    05-29-10 05:06 AM
    Thank you so much! All of us 83xx people have been waiting for some more of your themes! I'm very excited about all 3! I'll let you know how they work!
    *This is like Christmas morning!!
    Last edited by jules966; 05-29-10 at 05:51 AM.
    05-29-10 05:38 AM
    How do you d/l this jad file to my BB? Thanks.
    05-29-10 07:02 AM
    How do you d/l this jad file to my BB? Thanks.
    U have to use your phone browser to download this. I'm sorry, I'm still not able to upload the zip files yet, maybe tomorrow i will upload it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 07:37 AM
    the OTA file for the BB6 theme seems to be dead for me, anyone else having this issue?
    05-29-10 07:51 AM
    the OTA file for the BB6 theme seems to be dead for me, anyone else having this issue?
    Yes....me too. I am downloading from my phones browser and I keep getting and error....."download failed....907 invalid COD error.
    05-29-10 07:53 AM
    Hi there, like I said in the first post, that I'm using my old ota server cos' my new ota server is down. so yes there always some error with that server, u have to try it a few times.

05-29-10 08:00 AM
    hey thanks for the bb6 install it and ting but after that im not gettin the dock after i customize it to my liking i scroll up to profile nuttin happen, what caused that? iis it a problem with my phone?
    05-29-10 08:06 AM
    Yes....me too. I am downloading from my phones browser and I keep getting and error....."download failed....907 invalid COD error.
    I'm sorry ellie, oh I'm so hated that old ota server! Wait for 30 minutes or less, I will upload the zip files for u guys..

05-29-10 08:08 AM
    zip files is up guyss!! ::enjoy::
    05-29-10 08:30 AM
    hey thanks for the bb6 install it and ting but after that im not gettin the dock after i customize it to my liking i scroll up to profile nuttin happen, what caused that? iis it a problem with my phone?
    i don't really got what u mean, have u try battery pull.. or perhaps u just have to download the zip and install it trough the DM. i know that server was pain in the a** cripple download always occurred
    05-29-10 08:32 AM
    zip files is up guyss!! ::enjoy::
    Thanks for the zips nadjas9.....BUT where are they? They are not listed below.
    05-29-10 08:34 AM
    nadjas9, I downloaded the last 2 themes via OTA, I just had to hit the link a few times. The first one wouldn't work. Where are the zips??? Thank you.
    05-29-10 08:38 AM
    nadjas9, I downloaded the last 2 themes via OTA, I just had to hit the link a few times. The first one wouldn't work. Where are the zips??? Thank you.
    i guess im hitting the wrong button.. is up now, i hope
    05-29-10 08:45 AM
    Thanks.....zip files are up. Downloading now.
    05-29-10 08:57 AM
    I'm dl plasmic so I can try theme building but ready/made is so cool
    Thanks so much for the support
    when plasmic is done i am dl bb6 zip
    05-29-10 09:02 AM
    they are on the OP
    05-29-10 09:03 AM
    Christmas morning you aren't kidding!!! Love all 3 nadjas, thank you soo much
    05-29-10 09:35 AM
    I wish these were for 5.0

05-29-10 09:38 AM
    Hi there, like I said in the first post, that I'm using my old ota server cos' my new ota server is down. so yes there always some error with that server, u have to try it a few times.

gotcha...sorry for my ignorance as i dont usually read much, i just see the pics and find links
    05-29-10 09:44 AM
    Thanks nadjas9! We're all going to have so much fun today!!!
    05-29-10 09:57 AM
    Hi nadjas9,

I downloaded the Droid and the Red Diamond. Love your new Droid theme!! The Red Diamond is also a nice wallpaper friendly theme. The only issue I have is that the font is to small for me to read. Also the highlight focus for the icons....it's hard to tell what icon you are focus on.

Thank you for sharing such wonderful themes!!
    05-29-10 10:03 AM
    Hi nadjas9,

I downloaded the Droid and the Red Diamond. Love your new Droid theme!! The Red Diamond is also a nice wallpaper friendly theme. The only issue I have is that the font is to small for me to read. Also the highlight focus for the icons....it's hard to tell what icon you are focus on.

Thank you for sharing such wonderful themes!!
    In which part ellie? I have make that theme to user defined able font. And about that focus icon in the app list I have give a little red butterfly so it will tell u where u at, but in the hidden dock yes I've to figure it out on how to give focus overlay on that
    You are very welcome elli.
    If u have any suggestion just let me know.

Last edited by nadjas9; 05-29-10 at 10:15 AM.
    05-29-10 10:08 AM
126 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD