please download my theme and tell me what you think .

its a Ford Mustang theme with a custom home screen . the main logo is hidden buttons . linked to address book , calender and task
    also this theme is a custom theme for berryweather ( icon appears iin upper right corner )

theme is for OS 4.5 screen size 320x240

visit link via blackberry for OTA download ...

GenerationBlueOval.net/BlackBerry
    Last edited by fordthunder; 07-10-09 at 08:39 AM.
    07-10-09 08:05 AM
    I'd like to but my pc(running vista) can't open jad files. Can you help me with this?
    07-10-09 08:29 AM
    im sorry , should have mentioned that i have the files upload for OTA download .

point your blackberry browswer to the following link ..
    www.GenerationBlueOval.net/BlackBerry
    07-10-09 08:36 AM
    Jad files are for OTA I believe. Open them directly from your bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 08:38 AM
    Sorry that I wasn't paying attention to your original post( just woke up). Thanks for the quick reply.
    07-10-09 08:43 AM
    no problem , let me know what you think about it .

it may still need small tweaks but overall i think its pretty good . remember , its my first theme .

i didnt want to go the extra mile and create custom icons . i have always preferred the "stock" icons . i think they are easier to see and remember .

i edited the menus , lock screen , fonts ... everything but the system icons .

the signal bar is what might bother some people . i custom edited the signal bar to not show "bars" but to show you a number (1-5)
    07-10-09 08:53 AM
    Downloaded it no problem. It is in my applications(options>adv. options>applications) but I can't find anywhere else so as to utilize it. Is it because I own a storm?
    07-10-09 09:11 AM
    this should work with any 83xx series phone
    running 4.5 or higher .

the theme should show up under "options" > "themes"
    07-10-09 09:16 AM
    Downloaded it no problem. It is in my applications(options>adv. options>applications) but I can't find anywhere else so as to utilize it. Is it because I own a storm?
    Yes dear, it will only work on the 8300/8800 series, hope this helps =)
    07-10-09 09:44 AM
    I have done everything except stand on my head to do a ota download for your great looking mustang app, but have not managed to get it loaded on my 8530.
    PLEASE HELP, I love the app
    04-12-10 03:21 PM
    When I typed the link that you had into my Blackberry Curve 8330 (running OS 5), I got the message that this was not a good link. It couldn't find where I was wanting it to go to. You really need to put a valid link for someone to try your theme if you are wanting to get some input on it.

I'm just sayin'.
    04-18-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD