gosh it's almost 6 am now, and i've been tweaking on this haha. but i keep getting a stupid message that i can't work around if i transfer it with the desktop manager, so i'm gonna try it the wireless way. hope this works, if it doesn't somebody help me lol and if it does, hope you enjoy.
    01-28-09 09:46 AM
    did you create this or did you download it and don't know how to get it onto your phone?
    01-28-09 09:52 AM
    did you create this or did you download it and don't know how to get it onto your phone?
    I Created it.
    01-28-09 05:33 PM
    I would add some screenshots of the theme. Congrats on the first one......
    01-28-09 05:48 PM
    I would add some screenshots of the theme. Congrats on the first one......
    here are some pics of what i have
    01-28-09 06:45 PM
    OK So basically, i've tried doing it the JAD way, and when my phone prompts that the file 'is not visible' and if i'd like to save anyway, i hit yes, but what destination do i select? i've tried media card, device memory... even then, i can't seem to navigate through my phone to that folder. And i've been trying it the ALX way, and i've lost hope lol. i've done everything that i've found in research (organized each .alx file into their own folder, selected the .cod and the .alx both during application loader, etc) and i keep getting that stupid pop up window saying 'no additional applications designed found for this device' or something like that.

i've done a lot of googling, and found a lot of alternative ideas, but nothing's working. does anybody else have anything new to try? thanks.
    01-28-09 06:51 PM
    EEK!! I can't wait for this to be available!!!
    02-27-09 06:17 PM
    This looks really good. Did you get a chance to get it to work? I'd love to have this on my curve.

Twilight fan here.
    03-11-09 10:03 AM
    is this theme available?
    03-18-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD