-12 User Customizable Icons
    -Homescreen Icons BOUNCE on Select
    -Battery Meter skinned as 'Materia'
    -Signal Meter skinned as 'Cloud's Sword'
    -Focus Icon on App Screen is 'Tifa'
    -Alarm Indicator is 'Cactaur'
    -New Item Icon is a 'Chocobo'
    -Hourglass is a 'Cloud smiley riding a Chocobo'

Last edited by curve1967; 10-14-09 at 01:02 PM.
    08-09-09 08:34 PM
    The only thing I like about the theme is the lock screen. Haha that's classic! The rest is way too bright for a FF7 theme. Needs to be much darker since it will reflect clouds past. I am an FF7 nerd so I appreciate the effort.

I have a Playstation 1 emulator on my X-Box and have FF7. I could take some screenshots possibly and send em to you if you'd be willing to use them. Like the camera view zoomed in on cloud when he's about to use omnislash, the final fight with sephiroth, whatever. I may have to do another play-through for most screenshots since I saved last right before fighting ruby, already beat emerald.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 03:24 AM
    Omg. This is by far my favorite theme! (You guessed it, I love Final Fantasy.) Curve, I would say you should agree with Entrical's proposition. Mainly because I want the most Final Fantasy themes I can get . But, really, try out some of the pictures Entrical is talking about. With more themes of a game that you obviously like one can't go wrong.

Edit: I was so excited with the theme that forgot to say my opinion on the pictures ^_^; I love the Home Screen's picture and if you do agree (that I hope you do) to change some pictures, that's one of the two that I see as a keeper. The Application Screen (?) isn't really my favorite picture out of the 4 there and would hope to see the change with Entrical's screenshots. The Lock Screen picture is great and is, in my opinion, another keeper. The In-Call Screen picture isn't so cool as with the Application Screen picture.

So, in short, I partly agree with Entrical. I am seriously looking forward to the change.
    Last edited by JRCxyz; 08-20-09 at 01:34 AM.
    08-20-09 01:26 AM
    The only thing I like about the theme is the lock screen. Haha that's classic! The rest is way too bright for a FF7 theme. Needs to be much darker since it will reflect clouds past. I am an FF7 nerd so I appreciate the effort.

I have a Playstation 1 emulator on my X-Box and have FF7. I could take some screenshots possibly and send em to you if you'd be willing to use them. Like the camera view zoomed in on cloud when he's about to use omnislash, the final fight with sephiroth, whatever. I may have to do another play-through for most screenshots since I saved last right before fighting ruby, already beat emerald.

how did you get a ps1 emulator on your xbox? i love this theme by the way, ff7 advent children was amazing
    08-20-09 09:23 AM
    Ok entrical. let's see what you have, give me 3 images and I will see if I have time to make a different theme. I happen to like this one just the way it is. I am on a business trip until Sep 9 so I may not have time till then

08-20-09 09:30 AM
    Yay! Curve agreed! I know I can wait . Entrical, go take those screenshots so us, Final Fantasy fans with BlackBerry handhelds, can enjoy another Final Fantasy theme.
    08-20-09 01:46 PM
    Alright, give me a little time to get the screenshots over to you. I just started a new job so things are a bit hectic.

08-20-09 09:59 PM
    Btw, Curve, is it needed to be an L theme? I mean, I'm ok with it, just wondering. I think Bottom Dock (Hidden is win ) is the better but this is my opinion. So, would you consider making a Bottom Dock (as I said, Hidden is ther best way of themes, in my opinion)?
    08-21-09 05:09 PM
    Why can i not download this theme anymore???
    11-19-09 04:28 AM
    I hope you make the darker theme. that would be amazing...ive seen some ff themes i liked but they didnt work on my phone so im rly looking to see some amazing stuff
    12-14-09 08:41 PM
    This one is not working either, did they get taken down?
    12-16-09 12:59 PM
    any screen shots
    01-12-10 06:12 PM
    How do you download this theme?
    03-15-11 02:44 PM
    How do you download this theme?
    I can't access this either. Can we get an updated link please?

Much thanks!

04-09-11 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD