Okay newest version: Msgs has 2 entries, Calendar has 2 entries, I managed to cram the status text in there too... and the sub-entries for msgs and calendar have a translucent highlight. See first post for the OTA
    11-04-08 05:19 PM
    Okay newest version: Msgs has 2 entries, Calendar has 2 entries, I managed to cram the status text in there too... and the sub-entries for msgs and calendar have a translucent highlight. See first post for the OTA
    Nice job. Makes it usable for me for me now so I'm going to test it for a little while. Thanks
    11-04-08 06:07 PM
    Wow very sharp theme =]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 11:26 PM
    I've modified your theme. Customized the dock so that any wallpaper can be used, and the dock style is still there, and semi-transparent. Approx. 50-55% transparency factor using black.
    Font's are set to BBClarity, size 8 (on the phone)

here's a screenshot:

Let me know what you think. This IS for PEARL users.
    11-15-08 01:57 PM
    I've modified your theme. Customized the dock so that any wallpaper can be used, and the dock style is still there, and semi-transparent. Approx. 50-55% transparency factor using black.

here's a screenshot:

Wow! very nice!! any chance for the storm like version for the curve? Love it!!
    11-15-08 06:45 PM
    You can go ahead and post the link if you want...

here's a screenshot:

11-16-08 06:16 PM
    Pearl link please!!!
    11-17-08 08:54 AM
    Come on, where's the pearl link?
    11-20-08 11:43 AM
    Somewhere between Fields Bottom-Dock and the Highlight revision, the sms and email notification icon at the top went missing. You can see it in the screenshots. I like this because it's an easy way to check to see if i have messages without unlocking my phone.

Is there anyway that you can re-incorporate that?

Other than that, I love your theme so thank you so much!
    11-20-08 01:20 PM
    Great theme, clean and simple. Thank you!!!
    11-24-08 10:01 PM
    Would it be possible to get some sort of border around the icon you are currently on? I love this theme but am having a hard time finding where I'm at. I envision something similar to this:

I would be willing to pay if this theme had that functionality and was no longer free.
    11-25-08 08:48 AM
    I'd like to have my weather icon in the top right but I'm doing something wrong...

...help?
    11-25-08 09:07 AM
    I'd like to have my weather icon in the top right but I'm doing something wrong...

...help?
    Oh lol. I have not posted that version with the weather icon at the top. It was just something I was playing with for myself. I might post it once I tweak it some more... Of course it relies on the person having a weather app that shows the current conditions as an icon, and that they put that icon in the very top left of the apps screen so that it will show in the 'sky'

Hmmmm I might play with that on the weekend if I have time... keep checking back
    11-25-08 04:51 PM
    synergie i just sent you a pm
    11-25-08 11:20 PM
    Thanks for your good work. I love this theme, but the font is too small for my aging eyeballs. Is there any way I can increase the font size?
    11-28-08 09:06 AM
    excellent theme...
    12-09-08 04:54 PM
    LOVE that first Curve theme...except that the fonts are way too small for me. Are those hard-coded into the theme? Sorry for the newbie question.
    12-09-08 07:35 PM
    Somewhere between Fields Bottom-Dock and the Highlight revision, the sms and email notification icon at the top went missing. You can see it in the screenshots. I like this because it's an easy way to check to see if i have messages without unlocking my phone.

Is there anyway that you can re-incorporate that?

Other than that, I love your theme so thank you so much!
    This. Love this theme otherwise.
    12-17-08 01:55 PM
    Very Nice Theme!!
    12-17-08 02:06 PM
    this collection of themes is almost perfect, but to perfect them, here's what I'd implement:

1) slightly larger font size
    2) working status bar that shows emails/texts/bbm
    3) translucent highlighting of message/calendar subentries, along with app icons on the bottom dock.
    01-02-09 04:40 PM
    Aw man this would be awesome if I could get it in 4.3.
    01-03-09 03:28 AM
    Great theme! This is exactly what I was looking for. The only requests are for a different font preferably milibank and the indicators for the status bar to work. Keep up the great work!

Last edited by handbra; 01-03-09 at 04:14 PM.
    01-03-09 02:51 PM

Using elements from both the precision and dimension themes, bottom dock is user customizable. Messages has 0 subentries (so it only shows number of unread/new and not a synopsis of spams! lol) Calendar has 3 subentries.

DOWNLOAD OTA

(can someone pls test the OTA 4 me??)

And the alternate wallpapers that you guys had made comments on in the 'post your BB today screen thread' One for everyone... and one for the girls (it looks awesome on the pink curve!)

NEW VERSION:

Same as original except for: Messages has 2 entries, calendar has 2 entries. No status text (no room for it this way) This was requested so here it is -

OTA HERE

And another wallpaper:

HIGHLIGHT VERSION

Msgs and Cal have 2 entries each, I managed to cram the status text in there too! And The sub-entries have a transparent highlight. Another request.

OTA HERE

enjoy
    can u make this with out today theme
    and instead of six icons use 8 with a glow for each icon cause some dont high lite its super cool though
    01-17-09 03:28 AM
    Love this theme. Any way you can make the same theme using Afro Samurai as the backdrop?

01-24-09 11:22 PM
    I think development on this theme has been closed permanently.
    01-25-09 12:08 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD