Just wondering if any one would be interested in making any of the following themes. The setup doesn't matter zen or the today view or what ever you think is best.

Theme Ideas:
    Camaro
    Oakley sunglasses
    Fox riders co ( can use pictures of the logo)
    Chevrolet Avalanche
    Apple
    Nike golf
    Detroit Tigers
    Michigan State

i know there r a lot of suggestions but post on this thread if you are interested in making one thank you
    07-31-09 10:22 PM
    there is a lot of apple themes
    07-31-09 10:24 PM
    Can someone make a summer/beach theme for the Curve?
    07-31-09 11:16 PM
    Hey I am going to take crack at the Oakley Theme!!
    08-01-09 01:09 AM
    Can someone make a summer/beach theme for the Curve?
    Like this? It's just something I threw together quickly. If there is anything you would like changed or any problems you find with it, just let me know.
    08-01-09 02:31 AM
    Hey I am going to take crack at the Oakley Theme!!
    ok sweet let me know either post here or pm when u get it done
    thanks a lot
    08-01-09 07:30 AM
    Poated the Oakley Theme HERE
    08-01-09 11:23 AM
    Ok thanks but could you change it to maybe some darker pics and use more logo pics and the gascan glasses. and only one row of icons and two rows for messages and calender pm me and let me know
    08-01-09 03:10 PM
    If you're still waiting for a Michigan State theme, I may be able to whip something in the next couple of days.
    08-09-09 03:41 PM
    Yea i am still looking for someone to make it and make it general state pics dont do any particular sport and sort of most of the green white black. Also can you make it in the today theme and zen and is there a way you could make an ERI banner let me know
    Thanks In Advanced
    08-09-09 05:39 PM
    i'll try the tigers one! how does a mix of old/new school logos and stadiums sound? with orange precision icons?
    08-11-09 09:34 AM
    Is there anyway you can make an ERI banner and the logos sound good and i would just do the new stadium for stadiums
    08-11-09 09:41 AM

here is a tigers theme I made a while ago, I have also made a few newer baseball themes since this one has been made I could make a newer for you check them out at the link My Themes in my sig
    08-11-09 03:46 PM
    Yea i am still looking for someone to make it and make it general state pics dont do any particular sport and sort of most of the green white black. Also can you make it in the today theme and zen and is there a way you could make an ERI banner let me know
    Thanks In Advanced
    Now you've got me confused. What in the world is an ERI banner? I don't think I've ever made a theme with one of these before. I can probably do the today and zen themes though. It may be the weekend before I can get the time to get everything done right on this one.
    08-11-09 09:51 PM
    Its the thing that says verizon or extend network
    08-13-09 01:45 PM
    Have you finished the theme yet and do you have the OTA made. Anyone else want to assist in making one really want the chev avalanche or mich state

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 10:15 PM
    Have you finished the theme yet and do you have the OTA made. Anyone else want to assist in making one really want the chev avalanche or mich state

Oh, I am so sorry! I've had a lot going on this past week and haven't had a chance to whip up something on the Michigan State theme. I will see if I can get something done on this tonight while I am watching the truck race @ Bristol on the SPEED Channel.
    08-19-09 05:23 AM

Oh, I am so sorry! I've had a lot going on this past week and haven't had a chance to whip up something on the Michigan State theme. I will see if I can get something done on this tonight while I am watching the truck race @ Bristol on the SPEED Channel.
    Here's what I've come up with for the Michigan State theme. It's a zen type one here. Hope that you like this one.

Now to enjoy the rest of the truck race @ Bristol on the SPEED Channel!
    08-19-09 08:11 PM
    OK thanks looks good. Anyone else interested in making one
    08-20-09 07:21 AM
    check out my themes at the link in my sig, let me know what you think and if you would like me to make one for you
    08-20-09 08:32 AM
    Can you make a chev avalanche or gmc envoy theme
    08-20-09 10:02 PM
    I think I can make you either the camaro or avalanche theme because I also like both of these automobiles

08-24-09 12:38 AM
    ok yea sure let me know when you finish them
    08-24-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD