Hey guys, I took pinpoints A Bold CopyCat theme from pinstack and modified it a bit, what do you all think?

All the themes allow for customizing the fonts and changing lock screen background. The only fonts that are locked are the menu fonts and the dialog fonts.

Let me know what you think.

**************UPDATE 11/29****************

If you downloaded this theme prior to this date, redownload it as there have been some small but beneficial changes.

OTA Links are Up and Working

http://worlddeveloper.org/files/1307...Alpha_Sans.jad
    http://worlddeveloper.org/files/1308...n_BBCasual.jad
    Last edited by tom1l21; 02-05-09 at 03:57 PM.
    11-17-08 01:59 PM
    Anyone know how to upload via ota if the theme file gets exported as multiple COD files? BTW, any suggestions for this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 03:59 PM
    I would suggest making the fonts smaller that size 9.
    11-18-08 04:50 PM
    I would suggest making the fonts smaller that size 9.

Hey there, I included a New version which works with BBAlpha Sans size 8 Font. Again, you can choose whatever font you want, but it works best with this one.
    11-19-08 02:21 AM
    Cool thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 06:33 AM
    Is there a bottom dock or zen version? Looks clean!
    11-19-08 02:48 PM
    nah not as of yet, I don't know how to do that unfortunately, maybe in the future. I'll definitely post it here if i do.
    11-19-08 04:33 PM
    Why does everyone put those stupid link icons to their sites on the new themes? I know who made it, I don't need an icon as a reminder. It's anoying.
    11-19-08 04:55 PM
    I'm not sure he's actually put a web link in this theme. That screen shot looks like it was taken while in Plazmic, which by default list the web link in the application screen.

But I agree, I'm not that much of a 'web link' fan...I don't include them in my themes.
    11-19-08 05:02 PM
    I'm not sure he's actually put a web link in this theme. That screen shot looks like it was taken while in Plazmic, which by default list the web link in the application screen.

But I agree, I'm not that much of a 'web link' fan...I don't include them in my themes.
    Yeah I didn't put that link in there, its a screen shot from plazmic
    11-19-08 05:07 PM
    working on a Bottom Dock zen, should be up tonight
    11-19-08 07:27 PM
    Yeah I didn't put that link in there, its a screen shot from plazmic
    Well, it's cool if you didn't, but that's all I've seen ever since Plazmic 4.6 came out. Everyone and their mother is putting them in and it's anoying because it's an extra icon I don't want or need. I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds this anoying.
    11-19-08 08:44 PM
    gotta try this
    11-19-08 09:21 PM
    Is there a bottom dock or zen version? Looks clean!
    Got 2 bottom docks, one in casual and one in alpha
    11-19-08 09:40 PM
    Man this would look really sweet in a Today style where it shows the texts and calenders and you can scroll to a message from there
    11-20-08 05:59 PM
    Posted some OTA links not sure how long they will work for. Working on a today theme ATM, should be a day or 2 hopefully.
    11-22-08 08:31 AM
    OTA is working, sorry about that
    11-23-08 01:57 AM
    Got 2 bottom docks, one in casual and one in alpha
    Cool!

Are there updated links somewhere for them?
    11-23-08 09:17 AM
    nevermind, just saw the separate post, tx!
    11-23-08 09:18 AM
    I don't know about anyone else, but the deal-breaker for me is having calendar entries displayed on my desktop. I can live with the non-customizable icon placement, but who wants to see "Dr. Weber - 1 p.m." on their BB's desktop?
    11-24-08 11:08 AM
    I don't know about anyone else, but the deal-breaker for me is having calendar entries displayed on my desktop. I can live with the non-customizable icon placement, but who wants to see "Dr. Weber - 1 p.m." on their BB's desktop?
    Hey, im not quite sure I understand what you're talking about. There are no calendar entires on the icon theme and all icons are customizable.
    11-24-08 11:16 AM
    suggestions
    -when locked and you see the words unlock, emergency, and cancel
    center those and shrink the box, looks like wasted space
    -make the words displaying the icon (what they are) a bit bigger 1 or 2 font sizes
    -leave that folder thing for docs to go in there, it changed to some regular boring folder blehhhh
    -no black boxes around icons would be nice, yea wanna see my wallpaper lol
    -and changing the personal email icons to the one with the globe like in a real bold instead of the envelop n bb logo
    -when you bring up the menu in a program make the font a bit bigger for that too.
    and when you enter the email, that whole top thing is still there, anyway to change that?

overall better than a ton of what's out there
    11-24-08 09:46 PM
    -when locked and you see the words unlock, emergency, and cancel
    center those and shrink the box, looks like wasted space
    You actually can't center the text for the buttons, the problem is that I have highlighted text 1 size larger and in bold so the button has to be larger to make up for increase in font size. By default the font is indented to the left.

-make the words displaying the icon (what they are) a bit bigger 1 or 2 font sizes
    Will look into changing this.

-leave that folder thing for docs to go in there, it changed to some regular boring folder blehhhh
    I didn't change the DOCS2GO folder it should still be there, all I did was create a folder for programs because when I create a new theme, the data saved for where you place your icons is reset so I just put them all in a folder (the apps I didn't use). Most people seem to like having the folder already created for them, but I can look into removing it for the future.

-no black boxes around icons would be nice, yea wanna see my wallpaper lol
    If I remove the underlay boxes, it makes the icons difficult to see when a light background is being used because they are all white. This is different for using icons that have color such as the dimension icon theme.

-and changing the personal email icons to the one with the globe like in a real bold instead of the envelop n bb logo
    I agree, I will look to change this.

-when you bring up the menu in a program make the font a bit bigger for that too.
    and when you enter the email, that whole top thing is still there, anyway to change that?
    With the new theme builder, I have not seen a way to change this.

Thanks for your input, I will take it into consideration for further changes to the theme or for future themes. I'll keep it posted on this thread if I do make any changes.
    Last edited by tom1l21; 11-25-08 at 01:14 AM.
    11-25-08 01:08 AM
    Hey everyone, sorry for the constant updates, but I finally nailed out a few bugs. You can now set your font to any size and not have to worry about the font or the message icons getting cut off in the message lists. Also, the theme is considerably smaller than previous because of an issue with international characters that was fixed. Please feel free to download and give me your feedback. I seriously think that there won't need to be any more updates on this for quite some time *cross fingers*.
    11-28-08 12:17 AM
    I know I'm late but... Is there any way that us 4.3 users could get this? I'm on sprint, so you know how that goes... Lol*
    12-21-08 01:09 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD