Yes, you can change the wallpaper.
    12-05-08 04:39 PM
    After downloading the new one I think I actually like the banner on the old one better. The icons fill it out a little more. You should put both of them up so people can choose. I'd like the original one with the straight bottom non faded banner.
    Last edited by tardman91; 12-05-08 at 07:20 PM.
    12-05-08 06:43 PM
    Very nice theme!!!! Excellent Job!!! Thanks!!
    12-05-08 08:31 PM
    After hearing a few of your requests, I have changed up the theme a bit. View the first page for details.
    12-06-08 01:53 AM
    Great job Tom, thank you so much... The default wallpaper, the lock blue app screen background, the rounded edge banner, smaller profile icon, the icons and font setup on the banner, they all look great. Just one thing... did you make the size of the font for the application's name on the app screen smaller? It looks smaller compare to the original theme. I think it will look better if you make it the same font size as the one in the home screen. Can it be bigger.... Apart from that this is the best theme so far yet.. thanks again..
    12-06-08 11:52 AM
    Great job Tom, thank you so much... The default wallpaper, the lock blue app screen background, the rounded edge banner, smaller profile icon, the icons and font setup on the banner, they all look great. Just one thing... did you make the size of the font for the application's name on the app screen smaller? It looks smaller compare to the original theme. I think it will look better if you make it the same font size as the one in the home screen. Can it be bigger.... Apart from that this is the best theme so far yet.. thanks again..
    I used the largest shadowed font because if you don't use a shadowed font, if you have a light background, the font will be hard to see. If I had used a larger shadowed font, the text gets cut off. The default font for the app screen is the size of the font now, so if you go larger, it gets cut off unfortunately. The other font that I had used was a bit larger and didn't get cut off, but it also wasn't shoadowed.

I'm going to probably get this thread closed and create a new thread titled "Curve 8900 Replica Theme" or something of that nature. Also, I have links to 4.3, not sure if they'll work so someone is going to have to test it out for me.
    12-06-08 11:56 AM
    Oh ya.. I have a question. My 8310 comes with the build-in themes: AT&T, BB Dimension Icon; L; Today & Zen. I want to delete some of them to save memory but I was told that if I have third party themes it may dependent to some of the build-in themes. Which build-in themes is your theme dependent and which one can I remove. Thanks Tom..
    12-06-08 11:59 AM
    I used the largest shadowed font because if you don't use a shadowed font, if you have a light background, the font will be hard to see. If I had used a larger shadowed font, the text gets cut off. The default font for the app screen is the size of the font now, so if you go larger, it gets cut off unfortunately. The other font that I had used was a bit larger and didn't get cut off, but it also wasn't shoadowed.

I'm going to probably get this thread closed and create a new thread titled "Curve 8900 Replica Theme" or something of that nature. Also, I have links to 4.3, not sure if they'll work so someone is going to have to test it out for me.
    Oh OK Tom no problem, it still looks good
    12-06-08 12:04 PM
    If a mod could please close this thread, or move it to the "Curve 8900 Replica Theme - 83xx 4.3/4.5". Thank you. The new thread is located at http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=1121118#post1121118
    12-06-08 12:15 PM
    Bottom Line:

This Is The Best Dam_ Theme Ever!! Hands Down, End Of Discussion, Pack It All Up- Go Home, Elvis Has Left The Building, Everyone Out Of The Pool, Stick A Fork In It (get The Idea??!!)!!

I Deleted All Others!! Thanks A Ton!!

- D
    12-07-08 09:13 PM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD