I created a folder for the desktop titled "programs", all of your missing files are in there. If you choose to not want the folder, just hit the menu key while highlighting it and hit delete. All the icons will default back to your desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 01:08 AM
    I created a folder for the desktop titled "programs", all of your missing files are in there. If you choose to not want the folder, just hit the menu key while highlighting it and hit delete. All the icons will default back to your desktop.

Because I don't want to have to go back and read four pages ... are these home-screen icons customizable?

thanks
    11-29-08 12:49 AM
    This theme looks awesome! I will try DL it OTA since I'm not on my home PC.
    11-29-08 04:22 AM
    Opps, I just realized it's only for 4.5. No wonder it wasn't working on mine.
    11-29-08 04:55 AM
    Opps, I just realized it's only for 4.5. No wonder it wasn't working on mine.
    Im going to release a version for 4.2 and 4.3 soon. Stay tuned for a Today theme as well.
    11-29-08 09:23 PM
    Great theme tom. The best I've seen yet. Thank you !

11-29-08 09:46 PM
    WOW finally someone created a flawless Bold theme.

Icons are great and proportionate not too small or too big.
    Love the *flashing* when scrolling across the icons.
    Clean and Crisp
    Icons don't overlap eachother like some others do.

The best Bold Theme hands down.. and I just deleted all the other bold themes and will only use this one.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Now if I can only find this wallpaper I would be happy..
    Last edited by Namji; 11-29-08 at 11:23 PM.
    11-29-08 11:20 PM
    Wow, thank you so much for this theme!

I really enjoy using this theme on my curve. It's like a whole new phone now!
    11-30-08 12:27 PM
    sorry if this is a dumb question. but what is the difference between the casual and the sans?
    11-30-08 01:06 PM
    WOW finally someone created a flawless Bold theme.

Icons are great and proportionate not too small or too big.
    Love the *flashing* when scrolling across the icons.
    Clean and Crisp
    Icons don't overlap eachother like some others do.

The best Bold Theme hands down.. and I just deleted all the other bold themes and will only use this one.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Now if I can only find this wallpaper I would be happy..
    That's the wallpaper for Javelin.. Here you go
    11-30-08 01:27 PM
    Thanks MRL!

corydavis232 - I think the casula is a different type of FONT.

Sans Font is default for Blackberry.
    11-30-08 03:29 PM
    Thanks MRL!

corydavis232 - I think the casula is a different type of FONT.

Sans Font is default for Blackberry.
    No worries.. let me know if you need other standard/official background
    12-01-08 01:39 AM
    The theme looks/works great ....
    Nice job keep up the good work

12-01-08 06:44 AM
    I just noticed that this theme works well with Opera Mini too.. No more flashing menu tabs! Again great theme!

One small issue I noticed that sometimes when I scroll the icons down to the end it will scroll back to the top rows again. Happened a few times so far.
    12-01-08 10:48 AM
    I just noticed that this theme works well with Opera Mini too.. No more flashing menu tabs! Again great theme!

One small issue I noticed that sometimes when I scroll the icons down to the end it will scroll back to the top rows again. Happened a few times so far.
    I noticed the scrolling thing too, it happens maybe once a day for me, not really sure why it happens and haven't been able to reproduce it either. Not sure if its theme or OS specific.

12-01-08 03:34 PM
    Tom, As I'm sure you are aware of and hear a lot this is quite the best around. I prefer this over my today themes. Is there anything I can donate, give or help out with to add calendar appointments to show on the main screen?
    12-01-08 07:40 PM
    Tom, As I'm sure you are aware of and hear a lot this is quite the best around. I prefer this over my today themes. Is there anything I can donate, give or help out with to add calendar appointments to show on the main screen?
    Thx for the compliments, I added a donation button under the OTA links if you feel inclined to donate. Once again, any donation is greatly appreciated.

As far as the today theme goes, I have one made, the only problem is that the small icons next to the messages and calendar entries on the home screen get the right poryion of the icon cut off. This is also a problem for the default BBDimension today theme. The reason why you don't notice it is because the icons used for the calendar, phone, and messages are smaller than 36 pixels. The messages and calendar icon is about 48 pixels wide on my bliss theme. If I make the icons for the calendar and messages smaller so they won't get cut off, those 2 icons will look odd and smaller than all the others. I'll include a link to a theme where you can see an example of this, I just have to find it.

12-01-08 08:47 PM
    Well that's nice of you. Thanks for your work
    12-01-08 09:10 PM
    Fasntastic theme, just applied it to my 8310
    12-02-08 02:51 PM
    Would love to see a today version of this skin with message line and 2 or 3 calendar lines. Thanks.
    12-03-08 09:19 AM
    Awesome work!!!!!!

Works really well
    12-04-08 12:42 PM
    I'm in love with this theme. By far the best Bold theme i have used to date. The only thing that i can complain bout is the signal meter. I prefer the signal meter that is present on the classy corner and Zman Bold Curve theme that is shifted a little to the left, so that when the data arrows show up they do not cover the signal meter.

Other than that in my personal opinion it is a flawless theme.

Also really love the Programs folder.
    12-04-08 01:42 PM
    Sweet theme. The only thing I can find to complain about is that the WiFi symbol covers part of the carrier name and the wifi network name if it is longer than about 15 characters or so. Is there any way to move it so that it's just a little bit lower?
    12-04-08 01:56 PM

I have been experimenting with a few different ideas, one being that I have changed the theme around to look like the 8900. I'll post some screen shots later and let me know if you guys like the new design. A few changes will be...

-profile icon below battery
    -battery icon smaller
    -signal icon smaller and shifted to left to make room for activity indicator
    -wifi and wlan signal meter moved below coverage meter
    -clock font smaller
    -banner font changed and able to support more characters
    -alarm indicator color inverted
    -blue tooth and gps location on moved under signal meter
    -icons on bottom dock a pixel larger and moved up a few more pixels
    -unread message indicators moved up and made smaller (unfortunately it will only hold 3 unread notifications, but when one is read, the other will appear, it will not overlap any other items eg clock or profile indicator)
    -have locked blue background for app screen when default wallpaper is set. If you change from default wallpaper, the blue background is changed to whatever wallpaper you set to, unfortunately, I cannot permanently lock the app screen wallpaper.
    Also,
    -would you like a straight across banner as in the picture, or do you like the custom faded banner that I have provided in the first bold theme?

essentially, it will look like just like the 8900 above. Let me know if you would like me to adopt this approach, or keep the larger icons that are on the previous bold theme.

I figured it would make more sense to change the theme to match the 8900, because using the bold theme icons creates less space since the bold has a larger screen (the bold's icons are larger eg. battery indicator, signal indicator, etc).
    Last edited by tom1l21; 12-04-08 at 05:16 PM.
    12-04-08 02:12 PM
    I'd love to get the 8900 look. I LOVE the Bold theme too. You're doing a GREAT job! I'll be first to DL the 8900 theme.
    And I like the straight across banner as opposed to the faded one. It gives a cleaner look.
    12-04-08 07:45 PM
110 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD