Had a couple of requests for a EKG theme for the guys. I used green and black. I might try to make one in blue this weekend. So here's this one. Thanks again and feel free to leave any feedback or comments.

OTA 4.5 LINK

06-01-09 08:43 PM
    that's pretty spiffy and I think I'd like the blue one better maybe but could the icons go on the left side of the screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:17 PM
    Thanks...I'm gonna try to make a blue one this weekend. I'll try to make a zen theme one also...thanks for the feedback.

Robbi
    06-01-09 09:20 PM
    Robbi nice job it looks great. Keep up the good work...
    06-01-09 09:25 PM
    Thanks! Glad that you like.

06-01-09 09:30 PM
    Thanks! Glad that you like.

Your welcome and I will be looking for the blue one as well.
    06-01-09 09:33 PM
    There we go I like that. Good job! And thanks for the guy version.

06-02-09 09:08 AM
    Thanks. I'm glad you that you like it. Its always nice when someone else likes something that you do. Again, thanks and enjoy.

06-02-09 09:23 AM
    This looks really nice, great job and thanks for sharing it with us
    06-02-09 09:54 AM
    Yw. Thanks for the compliment. I'm having fun makng the themes. Again ty!

06-02-09 05:30 PM
    Thank you very much for the hard work !!! Love the battery and signal meters, and green/black is one of my favorite color combos. Keep it up !!!
    06-09-09 07:53 AM
    Those fuel gauges are fantastic! I love clever ways of changing up the signal and battery meters. Good job!
    06-09-09 07:58 AM
    Looks awesome! Definitely gonna have to get it when I get home... For some reason my BOLT browser won't let me do it...

Awesome job though! Green is my favorite!
    06-09-09 05:51 PM
    Ty. Like I said before, I'm having fun making the themes. I'm glad you guys like it. Thanks again.

06-09-09 06:07 PM
    I like this green, and the fuel gauges are cool.

Would it be possible to make the EKG trace a little shorter in amplitude so that the name of the application could be displayed when you rollover the icon on the homescreen?

06-10-09 02:57 AM
    I can try this weekend. I'll see if I can change it up a bit. If I can I'll post it this weekend. Thanks again.

06-10-09 05:33 AM
    I like this green, and the fuel gauges are cool.

Would it be possible to make the EKG trace a little shorter in amplitude so that the name of the application could be displayed when you rollover the icon on the homescreen?

+1 for the name of the app displaying when you scroll over it!

very nice theme! I love the black and green. I constantly change my background so the actual EKG background doesnt really affect me, but the icons and menus are a great addition to my theme roatation! Thanks and keep up the great work!
    06-12-09 04:04 PM
    I like it. Good job!
    06-12-09 05:26 PM
    Ty for the compliments. Ill try and change it up a bit this weekend. I'm busy making a couple of new themes. But again, thanks for the feedback.

06-12-09 06:03 PM
    This is great, and I'm currently using it, but I would LOVE one done in Red...any chance of that in the near future?
    06-18-09 02:22 PM
    I might try to attempt one in red this weekend. If I can, I'll post it. Thanks again for the interest!!
    06-19-09 09:57 PM
    your ekg themes are awesome, do you have any for the bold 9000? If not, are you willing to make some, fee provided?
    07-06-09 04:52 PM
    I really like the battery and signal meters. Can you use these and make A nascar or racing theme?

07-06-09 09:19 PM
    Dago, I don't have any for the bold just yet. I might start making them soon. As soon as I do, I'll post them. Thanks for the interest, I really appreciate it!
    Bob, I'll look into making a racing theme this weekend. Don't have much time during the week, regular job gets in the way. Lol. If I make the theme this weekend, I'll post it. Again, thanks for the interest!!

07-07-09 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD