Had a request for the EKG theme in blue. Hope you like. Feel free to leave any feedback or comments. Thanks!!

OTA 4.5 LINK

06-06-09 10:28 PM
    Nice job Robbi like the blue...
    06-06-09 10:33 PM
    Thanks!! I had to do the blue!! LOL
    06-06-09 10:35 PM
    Thanks!! I had to do the blue!! LOL
    As requested if I remember correctly.
    06-06-09 11:00 PM
    So i downloaded Plasmic Theme Builder and have created one and i would like to do over the air download off of my website. Im using dreamweaver do you have any idea on how to do that? i saved it as a .jad thing and have no idea on how to keep all of the .cod files with it. HELP! thanks.
    06-06-09 11:06 PM
    Lol iceman. Glad that you like it.
    And aj, hubby does all the website stuff for me. He's asleep now or I'd ask him how. I'll try to post it when I ask him tomorrow. You should try and do a search on it though. I know I've seen threads on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 11:12 PM
    That's the first one of your themes I've seen, and I must say that is very doggone nice. Love the Guage meters. Very nice work.

06-06-09 11:15 PM
    Ty berger. I'm just getting into this and having fun making them. I appreciate the feedback and comments. Thanks again!

06-06-09 11:24 PM
    Wow, really nice. I agree, those gauges are a really cool touch
    06-12-09 07:30 AM
    Ty. My son liked them when I originally made him a paintball theme, so I keep on using them. Thanks again.

06-12-09 06:05 PM
    Hi Robbi,

I absolutely LOVE this Blue EKG Theme. I was wondering if it would be possible (either you or I) to make it so that when you go to the message screen, the background would be black and the text would be a bright blue?

Thanks
    Doug
    07-19-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD